Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Food and Drink    Food Thread
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Food Thread
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Had a steak stew (steak, green beans, taters) for din din. Plus mama xc made me an apple pie! Yay! That's my afve kind of pie.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
MMMMMmmmmMMMMMM apple pie!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
beware bad apples!

eating bland food today...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ordered a turkey club to go yesterday

The turkey musta go too cuz it turned out to be a ham sandwich!

i was robbed!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Stopped at Long John Silvers yesterday.

Food was good but hurt stomach

hope to eat bland food today

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Had Greek food last night, with Mousaka, Spanokopita(sp), yada yada yada.

it was a Greek Sampler I shared with a friend. Big Grin

Then, later, I had berry cheesecake! And a nice amount of coffee...

speaking of coffee, gonna make some right now! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Greek food...i like gyros

i should have one when i start watchin Xena again

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
lurve gyros! Big Grin

I am wondering what to have for breakfast right now. Gotta use up that milk before it goes bad...Razz

So I may make a choccy banana smoothie?

Yummmm Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i had a burger & mashed potatoes tonite

And peanuts for dessert

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
i ended up doing PB and J toast on whole grain bread with omega 3 peanut butter yesterday for brekkie. Smile

That omega 3 really makes the pb filling!

I think today will be smoothie day...maybe I'll put some peanut butter in that...Big Grin

Leftover blt pizza for dinner last night. Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Meatballs tonite

but no sauce as that hurts my stomach

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
pastrami on rye from the NY deli

cute waitress was there but she no has eyes for me

*pouts*

poor ugly xc

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Having Thanksgiving dinner today cuz relatives are here.

Gonna make Thursday weird tho.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Stopped at Judah yesterday & picked up the famous tenderloin sandwich.

Luckily i made it there b4 they closed. Holt's Cafe. Best tenderloin ever!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been awhile but stopped at Naughty Dog for a big NY dog with sauerkraut & mustard.

Now i gotta go e-z on the stomach for awhile.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Meatballs, no spaghetti, no sauce that hurts my tummy

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Chili con carne with cheese, tapioca pudding and hot chocolate with whipped cream at a diner. Razz

Went out to celebrate a friend's bday. Tried to use another account I have to pay the bill. Stupid card wouldn't work, so a friend had to bail me out. Rather mortifying. Roll Eyes But the food was pretty good though! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Beef stroganoff

Been awhile since i had it

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Spaghetti & meat balls, no sauce tho to keep my tummy from hurtin.

Always a fave food of mine.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Stopped at the NY deli & got a pastrami on rye.

The cute babe was there & took my order. She was at the register but i still doubt i registered her attention. *high-hat!*

Maybe next time...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Beef strognaoff last nite & leftovers of it for tonite

Love to make food last thru more days & save mullah doin so