Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    Sig Pic help

Moderators: Arista, lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Pic help
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted
I need to know how to get my pics to rotate. My webhost has changed and I have all my sig pics uploaded and in a separate directory but I can't figure out how to get them to rotate. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! WXF Smile

But you're my source. When I reach down deep inside myself and do things I'm not capable of, it's because of you. Don't you know that by now?

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Ditie
posted Hide Post
Sorry mate.

I`d help if I could but i`m a real blonde when it comes to all this `puter oojimeflipple.

Hope you gets it sorted real soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filthy..Gorgeous..Dirty..Nasty !!

Posts: 108 | Location: Shrops, England | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Yeah for the beer! But I'll take popcorn with it! WXF Smile

But you're my source. When I reach down deep inside myself and do things I'm not capable of, it's because of you. Don't you know that by now?

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
you can use a hosting site, if you don't have one already. i use hostedscripts.com. just look for the random image link and then load up all your pics. hope that helps. Smile

~b

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I’m selfish, I’m unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqz7wA0aryA
because Xena is hot...that's why

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I'll try that! WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Hosted Scripts is switching servers before they let anyone else sign up-but I'll keep looking! Thanks! WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Trying sig pic before I try a hosted scripts site. WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
still testing! WXF Smile
changed the script to see if it will work now! WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Well I can't get it to rotate so I'll use just one at a time until I can figure it out! WXF Smile

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
first i upload my pics to a site that allows linking

then i use cgispy
http://www.cgispy.com/scripts/rimage.shtml

there i tell them the urls of the uploaded pics
example: http://members.cox.net/tamoshan70/images/george1.jpg

cgispy gives me a script like this:
http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=tamoshan

and i put that in my sig between the image tags
[img] [/img]

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I'll try them. WXF Smile