Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    Watching Xena Again
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watching Xena Again
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
i last watched Xena in mid-November last year and had planned to watch the dreaded season 5 in January of this year. Grief & depression stopped that.

i am planning- or hoping- to start watching what i consider my favorite Xena eps in the spring of next year. i was not sure i could get in the mood for Xena again but i something about the loss i suffered has me feeling okay to watch it. So til then...

Posts: 10508 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Epic! Glad to hear you're watching Xena again, xc, that's always a good show for dealing with life. I learned some of my best life lessons from Xena! Big Grin

I'm gonna watch the first season again this year with Nicky and then the second season. He vaguely remembers Xena but wants to see it again.

He paid me one of the highest compliments I ever received recently. Said I remind him of Lucy Lawless???? Big Grin Man, that made my year.

Sometimes things look up after tons of grief and pain. I certainly had my share after turning 50 this year. Thankfully it ended better than it began...

Anyway, back to Xena, she had it all; wisdom, fighting skills, healing...what more can one ask for in a hero? Big Grin

"I have many skills." I remember we talked about her being half goddess and wondering whether her papa was Hades or Ares. I think probably Hades. She did look a lot like him!

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3156 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Some local cable station shows Xena reruns. i only see parts of it but now they are showing season 5. *bleeech!*

When i start watchin Xena again, it will just be my most favorite eps to begin with. That rules out all but one ep from season 5- the one with Boobican or whatever her name was, Mavican, i think.

There will be mostly eps from seasons 1-4 and a few from season 6. Not sure when i will start that but no, no preggers Xena, no zombie Gabby aka Xena Jr (i HATE the term 'warrior bard' such a contradiction, like military intelligence).

Posts: 10508 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post