Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    The Xena Episode Club

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Xena Episode Club
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
Okay so here it is my fellow scrollers. I hope you enjoy every moment of your episode adventures!

One word/ Catch phrase: Give us one word or catch phrase to describe the the episode. Be creative. If it's a little abstact go ahead and explain why....lol

Fave scene: give us one or two scenes that really stuck out in your mind

Fav quote: Like something someone said? Be it funny, angry or words of wisdom put it here.

Dislikes: Tell us what really got under your skin.

Picture it!: If there was a image that took your breath away or that made you laugh or otherwise describe it in a sentence or two or more.

Subtext: This is purely optional. If you like looking for it and if you see it there give us your take on it.

Any extra commentary: You don't have to fill this out but if you have extra comments here's where to put them.

Like I've said before, this is only a guideline. If you want to run wild, go ahead. If you want to only fill out one or two areas, go ahead. Just have fun!

**Discussions in episode threads are most definately encouraged but I just request that you post a commentary first. Thanks. Smile Happy watching! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XF3,

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Here are your episodes so far. I will be doing the linking every four episodes. And just a reminder....don't ever think you are too far behind to post. Just have fun.Smile

The Furies

Who's Gurkhan

Callisto

Past Imperfect

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I'd like to say I'm sorry for the lack of episode this week. I've been so wrapped up in being home and decorating and carving and working. Anyway....enough excuses....look for the next installment this sunday. Happy watching!Big Grin

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone who has participated so far. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. Here are your next four links! Smile

Animal Attraction

Chakram

The Bitter Suite

Send in the Clones

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XF3,

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Here are the next four episodes.Smile

When in Rome

The Xena Scrolls

Between the Lines

Married With Fishsticks

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
And here are the next four:

Blind Faith

Crusader

A Family Affair

Old Ares Had a Farm

I'm proud and shocked to say that I have gotten up to date with all my episodes. But it's not to late! You can be too. Join the fun! Big Grin

My Space