Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Law and Order- Criminal Intent

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Law and Order- Criminal Intent
 Login/Join 
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted
I'm a huge fan of Law and Order: Criminal Intent.

Well mostly of the lead actor Vincent D'onofrio and his character Det. Robert Goran. When I watch him locate the psyche of the criminal it is almost a sexual thing. It's like he looks inside that ugliness/passion and always finds something beautiful.

Any other fans out there?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan. I like that Eames is smaller than Goran, yet she ends up being the "muscle" in a lot of circumstances. Smile

The show had some dud episodes a little while back, but it seems to have picked up again.

When it's good it's intriguing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
I forgot about Eames. She is so protective of him isn't she? She must be the caring mother he never had. I really like her too.

Argy- do you get the shows in the current season? I guess we will be seeing the viewer's choice soon for whether Wallace lives or dies. Did you follow that whole story?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
We're WAY behind the US, in Oz.

So much so that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
OK cool...I haven't given too much away about that one. You'll know this character cuz of the OZ connection when the story comes up. You are going to like this story arc, Argy- definately don't miss it! It runs thru a few seasons- we haven't even seen the end of it here.

If you want to talk about any eps we could try, but I don't know if I will remember them. What stands out to me, as I already said is D'onofrio and his work. I am going to see a few of his movies now too: "The Thirteenth Floor" and if I can find it "The Whole Wide World."