Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    American Idol
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
American Idol
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
Those of you that watch....whose your fav...who should be kicked off?

Karrie is definately my favorite.
Anthony needed to be gone a long time ago!

Bo is better than Constintine.

Just my opinion.

What do you think?

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
i like carrie and vonzell
my opinion changes weekly on constantine and bo
don't care for anthony, scott or anwar

of those gone i liked jessica

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i like bo. i want him to win. constantine annoys the crap out of me becasue everything about him seems so fake, but i think i'd want scott gone before him.

anthony's fun. he looks like what would happen if harry potter and draco malfoy could have a child Razz

--------------------------------------

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Madogis:
constantine annoys the crap out of me becasue everything about him seems so fake.

anthony's fun. he looks like what would happen if harry potter and draco malfoy could have a child Razz

I totally agree about Constantine. He is trying sooo hard to be sexy and it just makes me feel sorry for him because I don't think he's sexy.

ROTFLMAO...about Anthony...so very true!

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Constantine = huzz

Enough said.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
Constantine = huzz

Enough said.

amen to that. can't stand his smarmy mugging.

i like Bo.

and is it just me or is Paula more out of it than ususal this year?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by action lesbian:
and is it just me or is Paula more out of it than ususal this year?

It definately seems like Paula has picked up the bottle this year. My girlfriend and I were watching an interview with Letterman and she was slurring her words so badly. We just wrote it off as collagen injections because she was fine the week of Idol. Well fine is a strong word. I don't know what to think because I've always loved Paula. Don't ask me why but I have.

Oh and I do love Bo. I will miss him if he goes because if someone doesn't offer him a contract he won't be back in my opinion. He has an awesome voice.

AND YAY! ANWAR IS GONE! One down two more to go.

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Straight up now tell do you really wanna pop another pain pill.. Oh .. Oh.. Oh! Or am I caught in a gin and tonic?

Sorry 'bout that. It's proabably in very bad taste. If she really is having some problems I hope she gets things worked out, because I too, like Paula.

Uhg - I find Huzz boy Const-antly Annoying. I actually hit the power button when he did the - oh god will it ever leave my mind - the tongue thing.

I like Carrie and Vonzel and I like Nadia too. Scott creeps me out a little but I think he nailed the Hall and Oats tune a while back.

Bo's pretty good, but I just find him a little too mature for this type of thing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I like Paula, too. Her teeth look pretend and she's been talking a little bit more purple-monkey-dishwasher lately, but she seems happy. Nice lady.

As for the contestants, I like Anthony and Carrie.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
It's Carrie all the way for me. She's got this whole thing going on where I tend to obsess about her like I did Kelly Clarkson, lol. Razz

Other than her though, I dig Bo and Anthony.

Constantine is SO annoying. I swear, he ain't sexy. Not by a long shot. Heck, I find Anthony's little white boy booty shakin' sexier than Constantine's "smoldering" stares. *shudder*

As for Paula, she really IS out of this season. I'm trying to get what's up with her. Maybe she's hitting menopause, who knows. What I find especially annoying is how she interprets Simon all the time, doesn't let him finish, and acts like his opinion doesn't matter. And what is up with her dancing to EVERY SINGLE SONG? Razz

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Needs Improvement:
Straight up now tell do you really wanna pop another pain pill.. Oh .. Oh.. Oh! Or am I caught in a gin and tonic?

Sorry 'bout that. It's proabably in very bad taste. If she really is having some problems I hope she gets things worked out, because I too, like Paula.

at least you didn't go "Hit & Run"...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Just saw this right now...doesn't look like Paula's havin' drug/alcohol problems. See below:

http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/hotgossipc?GT1=6428

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I'm glad she feels better. Smile

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
yay! anthony fans! i'm home ^_^

i was sorry to see anwar go, but he has been pretty iffy ever since "moon river" (which i liked). i don't really mind what happens in this series, but if bo goes, i go. well, i might hang around to watch my little harry malfoy for a while. he's so much fun Smile

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Wow...thanks for the link Gabber. I had no idea. I'm just glad she's alright now.

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I thought everyone was pretty blah tonight. Scott needs to go!...I am so sick of having to watch him. Okay I guess I could turned off my TV but that's beside the point. Nobody seemed like they liked their song except for maybe Bo and Karrie...the rest sounded like they were forced...This was one of Anthony's better performances but that's not saying a lot.

Well here's to hoping for a better week next week.

My Space

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
who left? i'm going to have to wait til friday aren't i Frown?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Madogis:
who left? i'm going to have to wait til friday aren't i Frown?

The results show is tonight so nobody knows who will leave yet.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
ohhh right. i forgot that they were two seperate nights. channel 10 crams everything into the same show on friday here Razz.

gosh i hope that bo doesn't go Frown. but i guess i will just have to wait til friday. damn my imminent lack of internet access!>.<

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
good performance for Carrie & Bo, i thought.

Anthony was better this week. even if he chose a song by that person who shall remain nameless less my blood curdle...

Constantine's one attribute, his stage presence, is starting to crumble IMO. he's too much about "where's the camera, i gotta pout" and not enough about singing the dang song. less mugging and more singing, or he's gotta go!

but first, Scott. sorry kid, you're next....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
The whole pouty boy routine was getting on my nerves last night. I was pretty much screaming at the tv "YOU KNOW YOU HAVE PEOPLE OUT IN THE AUDIENCE!" I get a little emotional.

My Space

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hehe, zoomie zoom zoom, usually Celine CAN annoy me... but what can I say... "I Surrender" gives me chills and provokes something out of me that not many songs can. It always has since the first time I heard it -- when Kelly Clarkson sang it during season 1. Anthony did the song much justice and I got chills again. Smile So I voted to my little heart's content for Anthony, hehe.

Carrie was good, I just...I wish she'd sing country songs I actually like! LOL. I'm a picky person when it comes to country and that's simply because I used to hate it, but Sara got me liking some stuff. Like Jessica Sierra was singing country too, but I dug the songs she chose. Maybe it's just this last song I didn't like of Carrie's, I'm not sure. She still rocks though. Big Grin

Eh, I think Gavin Degraw sounds better on that song than Bo. But Bo was still Bo, therefore he was still good. So I voted for him too. lol, I voted for Carrie, Bo, and Anthony. Razz

SCOTT NEEDS TO GO!!! He needed to go like three episodes ago. UGH. Roll Eyes

Constantine... I swear, he makes me want to hit him. At the end of that song when he stared down the camera long after the song had ended, I literally gagged and yelled at the TV, "Stop making love to the camera! It's sickening!" 'Cause that's so it. He's making love to the camera, and quite frankly, I would really prefer not to be subjected to his "making love" eyes 'cause the thought repulses me. *gag*

VONZELL! *cough* I just like saying her name, hehe. I think her personality keeps her around, 'cause unfortunately I don't think there's been one performance where she hasn't been flat or sharp.

That's Keri's commentary for this week. Bye bye Scott. Or at least it BETTER be bye bye Scott. Razz

~Gabber

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Channel surfing and caught the beginning of Constantine. And had to quickly turn the channel.

Say it with me, everybody: Nickelback SUCKS

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
*coughs sheepishly and says in a very quiet voice* I kinda like "Someday"? But other than that, in agreement. Razz

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
*looks around bewildered*

HOW in the WORLD did Scott end up in the top three?!?!

That was so wrong.

And I'm really, really getting tired of seeing him clap for himself. Let alone when he yells out, "I rock!" Ugh. Roll Eyes

Although it's not entirely heartbreaking to see Constantine go. I shuddered once again when he tried to make love to the camera/me. Bye bye. Razz

~Gabber