Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I go to Krogers for lunch. They have great samples. Did you get the eggnogflavored cat litter Danea and I sent? Is there any Fam around? I like tuna in my socks. My cats BBQing meow mix for desert in the morning.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The cat who owns me has the eggnogflavored cat litter & if'n i'm lucky, she lets me empty it for her.

well, Ame is Fam and she's aboot all that's left here. i'm gettin sleepy now & am seeing wavy lines on the screen or maybe i'm seein worms in cheese gravy ESP'ing my name at me which dudn't make no sense but like i told ya, i'm sleepy so i'm gonna skeedaddle & be back later.

Resistance is fudgey!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
YUP.. it's just me and xc left

no one else frequents... shall i say, very frequently...lol

yay it's friday!

i might do a really big what if later, just for the heck of it :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
have i scared away gabris...again!?!? i scared Danae so badly she didn't event post. i am the scroller demon yay! evil

i'm also glad it's friday. it's been a long, long stressful week. i lost an old but still young friend this week who died of a massive heart attack. RIP JPG

hey Fallc has a b-day next week. here's hopin she makes a rare appearance & to the scrolls.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
What up homies. Sent Discord a youtube email today, made me think of the scolls. Only took me about 20 minutes to remember my log in info....lol. So Ame and XC, hiya guys. Anyone else still around?

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
howdy bailey! Smile How ya been?

Ah the scrolls is a sleepy village these days. Careful ya don't get mowed down by tumbleweeds in this cyber-desert. Is it desert or dessert? One of them is empty like my head and the other is eggnog & cheese pie MMMMmmMMMM.

i dunno where Ame is. She pops in even less than i do. but i'm glad ya returned, bailey, and i'll try not to scare ya away. heehee

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
booo-hoooo bwa! bwa! Frown

i scared away bailey, i scared away Ame, i scared away MoC, i scared away gabris (okay, that not too saddening) & i scares away every scroller who shows up.

maybe it's time for me to commit scrollercide & kill off xc. if'n i'm that scarey, what's the use of livin?

*looks fer poison to put in eggnog*

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Nah, me not scared :P

Just been busy is all.... seems though u scared everyone else away though Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i hadn't had a dream bout the scrolls for a long time. But i did a short while back. It took place in Ohio cuz that's where all eastern/northern US scrollers had to go to post at the scrolls. You couldn't post at home, no, you had to go to O-hi-diddly-o to post here. The dream showed the early days of the Potty Scrolls when lotsa ppl were postin here. i had to cover my face cuz i didn't want scrollers to know what xc looked like which would disgust them & make 'em sick. See how nice i am!

The dream fast forwards to nowadays. i journeyed
to Ohio to see the place where bunches of scrollers used to post. It was deserted. Frown

Then some bunches of ppl arrived but they weren't scrollers, they was kids postin at other forums, for movies & games. i was so sad that i started yellin out the names of scrollers. Hopin against hope they'd show up. "Ame!" "Argy!" "Sailor Xena!" "Fallc!" "BrucE!" "Nora!" "MaxQ!" "Hercy!" but no one did.

Now i knew that in the last part of the dream that ppl could post here from home. So it was stoopid of me to think anyone would show up in Ohio to post here. Especially scrollers from other countries. Duh! But still nobuddy showed up at the scrolls to post here let alone Ohio.

i dunno what this dream means cept i'm certifiably nutzoid. But it did make me sad to wake & realize ppl just won't post here like they used to for whatever reason (probabably cuz i'm srill here).

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I had a job a little while ago and one of the people who worked there was born in Indiana.

I immediately thought of xc calling it Ind-hick-iana.

Scrolls never leave you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sheeeesh! am i gunna be the only scroller* in these here scrolls for 2012?

*does not include these spammers been showin up lately. just who are they sellin their wares to, hmmm? li'l ol lone scroller me?

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
here i am!!!

i reset all my cookies and i thought i knew the p/w and no longer have the email address.. it was a very trying time indeed...lol

but i remembered the pw and i have now changed the email and i have set it to remember my pw

Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
YAY! glad to see ya back, Ame. i thought it just gonna be & the spammer scrollers here from now on.

i'm thinkin bout pickin up Xena seasons 1-3 on dvd, the new reissued dvds, that have better sound and captions (i like to read as i watch) though no bonus features. If i do, it'll be time for watchin the series from beginning to end again. i am in Xena watchin mood. The more i see of today's tv shows the more i miss and appreciate Xena.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I need to re-get some of my tv show dvds.

like buffy, now you can get it in this teeny tiny box set for all seasons than three cases per half season, takes up alot of room. plus some of my disks are a bit scratchy now

My fIrst 2 seasons of xena are like that, and the last 4 skinnier, i need to get them all the same. Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
the fav movie topic is funny, 3 ppl posted, all single time posters

weirdos... i wonder who is admin of there, might be able to delete it

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Donald Jackson:
Yeah, it is dumb. Admin has to check the pictures and delete it.

Still using a old and dull cabinets? Try The RTA Store's Laundry Room Cabinets.

hey, maybe we oughta stuff Donald in one of them cabinets! Enuff with the spammers! smash

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
the fav movie topic is funny, 3 ppl posted, all single time posters

weirdos... i wonder who is admin of there, might be able to delete it

why can't we both be admins of the whole place?
makes sense to me.

i'd loves to clobber me some spammers! smash

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
well, i was able to delete donald in anycase

how awesome am i!!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Awesome!

ya made Donnie boy disappear...now can ya made some scrollers from days of yore re-appear, hmmm?

pleaze?

pwetty pweeze with tim tams on top?

Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
Eek WOW!!! This board REALLY still exists! Crazy! Uhm... yah, that's all! i'm not really sure how i got here just now, i was going through REALLY old emails and found a link!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
heya Corxy, glad ya found the link here. yeah, the board's still here though not many of us show up anymore.

Don't let me scare ya away, i'm hopin for more scrollers to return. Here i thought with Lucy gettin arrested n all that more folks would come back. Guess not... *sigh*

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i didn't even hear she had been arrested...lol

i shall look it up now

ok, all read, still bored...

have you watched ringer? the new sarah michelle gellar tv show?

Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
hi crazed and Michelle!! Smile

yeah,i have to admit i started losing interest in Lucy a couple years ago and definitely when she started doing Spartacus!

i stumbled over some old names the other night when i was going through some old stuff that i'd printed out.

you guys still in contact with peeps like Linxi, Fluffy, ... or any other scrollers? i mean, outside the scrolls.

i LOVE Ringer!! amazing show!!! constantly surprises me - very well written and the actors are great!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Naw, i never cared for Sarah Michelle Gellar. i could never watch Boffy the vamp slayer mainly cuz of her. sorry.

i don't like Spartacus either. i'd much rather have seen a show where LL & RoC team up as cops or spies or something.

is there an outside the scrolls?!?! you mean, it's possible to -gulp- leave?!?!

i still watch xena. For yrs i couldn't even think about watching it again & now i love rewatching it.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i have linxi on fb

i have no idea who fluffy is? lol

and i talk to maxq very occasionally on yahoo messenger, which i no longer have but its incorporated into the email, so when i am checking my email, it must look like i am online

totally lost contact with the likes of brucy

xc u need to get a fb. fake name, pics of ur wives, we don't have to see the real you..lol but there is heaps of scrollers

nora, argy, twinxena, wildwind, eyezoom, just to name a few Big Grin