Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    I remember...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I remember...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Format C::
i remember when i was sane and nice, but that was before i fell into the abyss known affectionately as the Scrolls...

Sane and nice, well Zoomie, i think you're most certainly still nice. Smile

I remember nuthin bout being at any Xena convention.

I remember going to music collector conventions & an anime convention but still dun remember nutin bout being at any xena convention.

I'd like to remember being at a Jennifer Connelly Convention. Big Grin

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Ame you have a PM Razz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rellik:
hah. i remember brucy hitting on me...

Hay! I remember this being the other way 'round....Razz

you.. you... old man molestor... you.....Wink

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I remember the warrior....princess game, that was fun! I think moonshade started that thread if i remember!Big Grin

I remember my welcome on the scrolls and learning what a 'cyberhug' was with all the lil brackets!

i remember learning what lmao, lol, rotfl, and all that was(ok i was an internet virgin, lol, the scrolls helped me thru some of that too! hehehehehehSmile)

fun fun times

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I remember being in the Triumvirate with TwinXenas...

I remember terrorizing newbies by stealing wallets along with XC...

I remember my secret lover, Wildy...

I remember the crazy AIM chats we would all have...

I remember stripping for Pandie in said AIM chats...

I remember knocking Jubs up with our daughter and Sara and Gabs were godparents...

I remember being so pissed off cause I couldn't go to the scroller gathering at the big Xena con in LA...

I remember the race for the titles that came along with a certain number of posts...

I remember joining the Kori Thea tribe...

I remember Evelyn O'Zoom, Sara McKillin, Ame McHaggis, Priestessy O'Zonner, Argy McBargy, Heitie O'Fahren, Riley McWildy, and the rest of the Clan whose names I unfortunately can't recall...

I remember being the Dean of the College of Xenatology for Subtexas University...

I remember being so young when I first got here (can you believe I'm 18 now?)...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alana,

I just think that sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life.

Posts: 15 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 05 February 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
*I* remember having my wallet stolen by alana and xc!

I remember never getting it back either..

I remember not knowing who 'XC' was at first, not making the connection that it was the abbrieviation of 'xenacrazed'

I remember not knowing a lot of things

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
That's funny, because *I* remember giving it back to you...

Hehehe

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alana,

I just think that sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life.

Posts: 15 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 05 February 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I remember having a shocking memory Frown

I remember Nouchy getting her wallet stolen also

I remember Nouchy could be the one who has my wallet now, shady character that she is..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I remember it not being Moonshade that started the Warrior...Princess games

I remember.. not alot, cause i have to get to work.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I remember learning how to pronounce Ame for the first time...

I remember spending the money in Nouchy's wallet.... uh, I mean Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i remember stealing newbies' wallets with alana.

i remember i'd scare the newbie, then when they were screaming, alana would swipe their wallet.

i remember alana would talk xena with a newbie and i'd swipe the wallet while they were chatting.

i remember telling alana we'd split the profits
50-50 but sometimes alana would keep more cash so i'd have to swipe an extra credit card.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salem:

I remember not knowing who 'XC' was at first, not making the connection that it was the abbrieviation of 'xenacrazed'

i still don't know who xc is. i think i know who xenacrazed is and that scares me.

i remember thinking that Linxi was a 30 yr old housewife in San Francisco. i have no idea what made me think that.

Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
i remember telling alana we'd split the profits
50-50 but sometimes alana would keep more cash so i'd have to swipe an extra credit card

I remember keeping extra cash because I was like 12 and I didn't know how to use a credit card

Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
I remember the Bras for Brucy Project!

I remember Chris Brown's inviting scrollers to ride Space Mountain and then going to the Nutforum and threatening suicide... ew.. can I delete that please? Yechhh.

I remember when I wrote Xena fanfic

I remember Filippa's Joxer horse stories

I remember Jess when she was an ultrasound

I remember being a deputy and later a scroll guardian

I remember the 39ers guys and now I'm almost 39 myself!

I remember when Buccaroo thought I was a man (and often kept insisting I was!)

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I remember the day the term "Evil Genius" was first used.

I remember Argy awarding me the honor of being called an 'Evil Genius'.

I remember when Ame and I were up to complete and utter no good.

I remember us doing some fairly evil things to people. Big Grin

Holy crap! Ahhh the ol' lobotomy clinic, we need to bring that back Ame. Good times, good times. Smile

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, I remember having my own banner from the Lobotomy Clinic!! Jeez Sara and Ame, my brain!

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I remember episode reviews when Xena episodes were in their first run. *sigh*

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i remember that during my first week here, 2 scrollers announcing they were leaving forever (MaxQ was one, i forget the other) and one scroller (Xenamaniac?) said she was sure one of the newbies was the scroller impersonater (it wasn't me, i can barely impersonate myself).

i remember when i thought Fallc, Maddy & gabris were all the same person. Now i know much better. gabris isn't even a person. Smile

i remember being elected mod & wondering when someone was gonna ask for a recount or ppl taking their votes back cuz they thought i was being elected 'odd' not 'mod'.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I remember when y'all used to bow down and pay homage to me at my many temples.

Salem is the only one who still does.... so he gets stuck with the dusting
hehehe

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I remember when Robyn took Donna to a gay bar, and Donna actually enjoyed it?

I remember NOT owning all seasons of xena on DVD

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i remember a Subtext thread about how women can pee standing up. i also remember thinking that "technique" sounded pretty hit-or-miss. so to speak...

i remember Scrollrs having phobias of clowns, frogs, snakes and nuns.

i remember i had hell for a long time trying to post images.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Herculena>
posted
I remember "Merry Christmas! It's polka time!" appearing as a reply in every thread on the meep! board. (I suspected it was Joey Jo Jo's doing.. hehe)

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I remember Buccy insulting me in my first few months on the scrolls and I called him something really silly and vulgar...something to do with donkeys..

I remember when I used to start scroller chats almost everynight.

I remember hanging out with my friends in real life and thinking "I wanna go home and talk to the scrollers"

I remember making scroller awards with Ame and trying to make them all really cool but running out of time

I remember the Scrolls version of Big Brother that was fun

I also remember the World Domination game we played not too long ago, that was fun too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I remember finding the Scrolls for the first time when I was just a "oh shit I'm gay" kid in South Africa

I remember the Pasadena gathering and all the hilarity it contained

I remember checking the Scrolls all the time and being on the same time zone as the US scrollers for a year because I was working nights

I remember the Subtexas University thread -- it would have rocked had it happened

I remember arriving in Austin for lesbian bootcamp

I remember many of y'all on a regular basis and regret that I'm too busy to stop in regularly

----------
"Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you" -- despair.com

Posts: 10 | Location: Bath, UK | Registered: 29 October 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
We remember Shawn saying she'd post a picture of a certain someone (not a nun). Still waiting...