Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Scroll Advertisements
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Scroll Advertisements
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
There's no pop ups on the Scrolls, and I'm feeling left behind - all the other sites do it.

I've decided, with the help of mons, to start this "advertising thread" to make up for the lack of promotional content on this site.

Feel free to contribute.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
BE ALL YOU CAN BE--- START A THREAD!

Start a thread, see the world!

Tired? Run down? Fed up? Log on and Scroll your troubles away.

For a good scroll call 1-800-BINGOZE.

Hi... my name is Jessica, and i like to do it on the scrolls all night long!

I know, I know. There just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. Scrolling won't make your life easier, but it WILL give you somewhere to complain about things, 24 hours a day.

Coming to a screen near you: WHAT IF? and Who cares if? and Why is it that? and other sensless ways to communicate "i've changed my socks today"....
Watch what other viewers had to say:
No one listned to me when i told them i put on my new argyle socks... but then i said "what if i put on new argyle socks? who cares if i put on argyle socks? and why is it that i put on argyle socks" and they were all ears! thanks scrolls!!

Anonymous Evil Guardian: for the good of the thread, tell someone you think xena is strait and everyone else is an idiot for thinking otherwise.... go!
Average Scroller: and like a minion i go "okay... but wont someone get mad"
Anonymous Evil Guardian: naaaah.... they'll know you are kidding...
Average Scroller: SHE IS SOOOO WRONG!

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
RESPOND!!! Do it for the NEWBIES! Do it for the OLDIES! DO IT FOR .... yourself.... RESPOND TODAY!!!

scrollers do it standing up...

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
"I was an eight pound weakling before I joined the Scrolls. Now, I'm an eight pound weakling with REALLY strong fingers. I can snap your neck like a twig, tough guy!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
i used to do it by myself on weekends. sometimes, in school, all i could think about was doing it. the feeling. the excitement. but i couldn't tell anyone! no one would understand why i would get sweaty sometimes--i was thinking of doing it... or why i was tired all the time--i had been doing it in the dark all night.

then i found others. others who did it by themselves, or with friends. some even hooked up and watched each other do it. i found "scrollers"... and they said it was never the wrong time. there was nothing to be ashamed of. I'm a SCROLLER!!! and i'm DAMNED proud of it!!

scrollers do it standing up...

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Make her beg for more with your long, wide Scroll Thread posts.

Satisfy her with your enormous Post count.

It's all in how you use your tools of the Scroll.

Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Gods I needed a laugh, and this thread has given it to me..

Come to the scrolls, Aunty Argy wants YOU to be a scroller

Be an Evil Genius, do rotten things, and laugh at people at their expense

Travel the world, meet other scrollers, the more you post, the more Scroller Mountain points you will earn, to take you higher up the hill... Earn a car, earn a garage, maybe you;ll even earn a Game Boy and a Pokemon game, in your scrolling trysts

Think outside the box you live in... Be the first scroller to corrupt Salem in his attempts to stay pure and good

Wanna try something new? Wanna be known around the scrolls as the person who actually understands Brucy Braless? Come to the Scrollers Are Whacky 101 classes, every day here at 10am.
Want to know why xenacrazed is all lower case? Want to know where False Hoep has been all these months? Want to know what Agy REALLY did with Tom?? turn up, and you too will learn more than Albert Einstein... You want more?? I'll give you more.. I'll throw in a set of exclusive naked Sara photos.... You WANT MORE?? I will also throw in a free set 0f 75 Buccaroo insults.. FREE OH CHARGE!

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
"Add 4 inches! Respond to a post today!"

LOL....I couldn't help it. I get all this spam every day to "maximize size"...I don't know why they think I'm a guy. LOL

FEAR THE SWINE

Posts: 144 | Location: NC | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
*singing*

zoom, zoom, zoom...

Big Grin

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
HOT XENITE HONEYS LOOKIN' FOR A GOOD TIME!

ENTER THE DAILY SCROLL FOR PARIS HILTON'S DAILY STROLL IN THE NUDE!

STEAMY XXX-C ACTION LIVE EGGNOG GUZZLIN' CAM!!!!

ALL MEMBERS CAN 'WHAT IF' TIL IT HURTS!!!

BUMP THIS THREAD TIL YOU CAN'T BUMP NO MORE!!!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
<mons>
posted
Top of the line Powerbook: $2,399
Wireless Airport base station: $179
iPod speaker boosters: $119
Imported Japanese relaxation candles: $230

Being able to scroll naked in the tub--by candlelight and musical romance...cause you don't have a date and probably will never find one even if your mom continues to set you up with old men and your friends try their hand at hooking you up with assorted rejects which leaves you looking choosey since you are always ALONE on Saturday nights given all these "great opportunities" and all your friends seem to have lives so you "opt" to stay in to catch up on what's going on netwise--....... Priceless

and a bit dangerous.....

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Vodka $40
Train Trip to Sydney $15

Drunken Xena night with Argy and Besotted Priceless

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post

I had to... theyre everywhere, TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
so just how much would you pay for a first rate Xena board with members from around the globe? $100? $500? well for just 4 easy payments of $19.99 you'll get the DeLuxe Daily Scrolls, including the Xena board, PLUS we'll throw in Buffy, Charmed, Stargate and Alias. you'll also get original poetry, wicked sarcasm, naughty innuenedo, eggnog, and the occasional hot girl-on-girl action.

ACT NOW!! the next 20 people to register will recieve a free, one-time offer that includes Ame's Games, Argy Mc Bargy's Limerick Pub, and Hot Canadian Cowgirls Go Wild on Spring Break in Subtexas. BUT THAT's NOT ALL!!! you'll also receive a full array of icons (USE 'EM!!), avatars and name-changing capabilites as well as a much needed excuse to avoid chores and stay up far too late. and remember--when you're online with a Scroller, you're not drinking alone...

(offer not valid in places where people don't have senses of humor...)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoom,

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i love Salem being tall
lila997 missing balls
visits from world-wide friends
conventions that never end
and Twins...

i love Sara with a kite
a Club where we can Fight
Buffy (okay that's a lie)
arguing whether's Xena's bi
....and Twins!

and i love the Scrolls!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
okay, i'm bumping this because personally i thought my Coors commerical adaptation for the Scrolls was funny as hell and i dammit, i demand some sort of acknowledgment thereof!! a chuckle, a chortle, a snicker or a smirk will do...
smash Razz smash Roll Eyes smash

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I thought it was funny. I did have to laugh cause I heard it with music and everything. Smile

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i knew i could count on you, Sara. that's why you made it into the song...
Wink
Big Grin

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Sorry, dudette. We don't have that ad, so the song didn't translate. Frown

~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Nothing satisfies you like a long, icy cold Fight Club thread.

Available in regular, large or super slutty.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
the latest installment of the insidious Coor light "Twins" campaign...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I feel like Joxer with his hat on backward. Frown

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
And here I was hearing Tom T. Hall smash

This ad has been paid for by the Coalition for Internet Addiction.

Hi, I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

Do you suffer from headaches, sore fingers, carpal tunnel, or crossed eyes? Do you find yourself forgetting passwords or speaking in abbreviations?

If so, there may be help. From the makers of Zanex, Prozac, and Ridlin comes Netlax. Just one daily dose of Netlax and the web is no longer your world. Go out in public again, shop at the mall, actually visit the vet's office for your pet medications. I know what your thinking, but you are not too far gone. There is help and it can work.

Only a physician can prescribe Netlax, so do it now. Make the change, and see the sun again.

Netlax can not be taken with any other medication, serious drug interactions may occur. Do not drink while on Netlax.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Enlarge your penis or increase your breast size! Ask me how!

{That one is for lila997.}

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
This thread is totally cracking me up. I started to giggle all alone in my office and one of my employees just walked past the door and gave me the strangest look. Now that I am humming the Coors twins commercial I am quite sure that they will be sending the men in the white coats to cart me away. oh wait. My employees *are* the men in the white coats... Eek

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post