Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  OG Fiction and Poetry    Ficters Challenge

Moderators: Argeaux

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ficters Challenge
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
For anyone who wants to, try writing a poem or story from the point of view of this pussy:

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
floral decor
humans go to so much trouble to make a house look like a garden
and then they wonder why i pee in it
weird.

--------------------------------------

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
She's eating sardines. I can smell them. She can't fool me. I want some. Maybe, if I creep up quietly, she won't hear me. With a daring leap I can knock the tin out of her hand. A few will fall to the floor, and she won't want them any more. She's fussy, like that. Then they will be mine. I'm drooling already. Mind you, that sounds like hard work. Perhaps I could curl up on her lap, instead, and look adoringly into her eyes. Then she'll feel sorry for me and give me a little taste. If I milk it, she might give me a whole little salty fish. I can taste it already. Sweet, oily morsel sliding down my throat. The best present a cat could wish for. Wait, what's this? She's getting up. She's coming over. Oh joy, she's gonna bring me a sardine without me lifting a finger. Here it comes, baby, I'm ready. I love you, always have. You feed me, my beautiful owner. I'll never scratch you again. Wait. She's throwing the tin into the garbage. Dammit. That's it, there's gonna be cat piss from one end of this house to the other, come tomorrow morning. If I can be bothered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<wp9>
posted
Screw you, you stupid humans, putting a camera in my face...haha, well i'll look cute that always works, these people just eat it up, this "affectionate" act, then turn around and look incredulous when i bite them...hahaha, they call them "love bites" yeah, dream on, you just exist to feed me that's all once the food is done, I'm done with you, I can purr at night all I want I know that in the morning you'll just give me food, suckers that you are.
Gotta love the plush couch and bed though. You people have good taste even if you never slow down enough to enjoy your own comforts.

Leave that to me.Razz

Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
they'll never see me
blends of mute autumn colors
I am perfection

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
there once was a cat, that's for certain
who hid behind a hideous curtain
she hadn't the power
to turn on the shower
so she'd look cute and just do some flirtin'

i'm sorry i'm not inspired to a higher quality contribution to this challenge...it took the better part of a week to do this.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
OHNO!!
I looked at the Flashbulb again..
Ill be Blinded for hours....
Why do they DO that..?????

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
These colors really don't flatter me.

Thing is, I didn't have a chance to prepare before ya saw me here....darn curtains, why do you two legged creatures have stuff around that clashes with my great fur? I mean at least...let it be the same pattern as my fur.

Ummm wait...what's that? Ham? MMMMMM HAMMMMMM, you are eating one of those...whaddya callit, sandwiches? MMMMM PLEEEEEASE! Oh don't look at me like that, ham won't hurt me...just a lil piece. C'mon...you know you want to.Wink

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
<ohjoyitstiki>
posted
Who is that strange cat in my house? Why'd she have to bring him here? Doesn't she know I am perfectly fine here, being the only cat in this household. I won't share my bed, nor my scratching post with anyone, especially with the likes of him. Who does he think he is, the Tom Jones of the Tabby World or something? I mean, just look at him, strutting his stuff like he already owns the place. There's just not enough room in this place for the two of...w-w-wait...I think he spotted me! Darn, he's coming this way, too! What will I do? What shall I say? He'd better not come any closer, or I'll give him a swat on the nose so hard, his grandchildren will feel it. But what if his grandkids end up being my grandkids as well? What a silly thought! I'd better get it out of my head. I'm waaaayyyy too good for him. But still, those eyes... blush

Report This Post