Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  OG Fiction and Poetry    In my heart I know there's a fan fic about....

Moderators: Argeaux

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
In my heart I know there's a fan fic about....
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
A bit of wishfulness...what stories do you wanna see (but not necessarily write)? oh, and if you know of such a fan fic that someone describes, give us a link. Wink

In my heart I just know there's a fan fic out there about the misadventures of Princess Leia and Chewbacca following the events of The Empire Strikes Back

In my heart I just know there's a fan fic out there about C3PO, R2D2, and the triple breasted whore of Mos Eisley.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
In my heart I know there's a fan fic about the misadventures between Lupin, Sirius and Snape during HP5.Big Grin

In my heart I know there's a fan fic about Star Trek: The Next Generation's Picard and Data, when Data was Ira Graves....what you DIDN'T see in between their squabbling.Big Grin

In my heart, I know there's a fan fic about...Buffy and Cordelia. Wait, has that already been done?Confused

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Oh, I have read a fanfic about Buffy and Cordelia. The author posted a link to it at this wonderful community at LiveJournal Slash the Slayer. There are many couples in this post, Buffy/Cordy is in the middle under the name Cordelia. You'll figure it out. An no, you don't need a LiveJournal account to read it. It is not a looked post. Smile Buffy/Jenny Calender + Buffy/Cordelia + Buffy/Veruca + Buffy/Willow/Tara + Buffy/Death (From Sandman) Enjoy them all!

In my heart I know there are a crossover fanfic between Xena and Spike... If not... Well, I will continue dreaming...

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
hmmmm
a Data/Joxer crossover alt fic...?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
OMG! Data and Joxer? LOL. That would be hilarious!!!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Data and Joxer...yeah. I can see that.Big Grin

Data and Lorne from Angel's another one I can see.

Data and C-3po. Talk about Radar Love.... evilBig Grin

Hey, what about Worf and Spike? Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post