Notify
Tools
The Way Over
 Login/Join 
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted
The Way Over

Pat lay in her bed and drew a map. It was always the same map. Out the door of her room, through the hall, out the side door in the kitchen, down the stairs, across the yard- being careful not to step on the vines of zucchini that were growing out of her garden, up the steps to Diane's back door, through the darkened kitchen and hallway and into her room.

She would be alone. He was out for the night, slammed doors and screeching tires told the story.

She thought back to the first time they met. That girl, all curly headed and clumsy. It was her first time living in the country and she was terrified- a city girl. In the beginning, there was nothing about her she had liked. She didn't like to be outside much, but Pat lived for it. She longed for her city life, she'd say, "I could just walk to the store! I didn't have to wait for HIM to take me! Now I'm stuck here!"

But Pat tried to help her enjoy her new surroundings. They went on walks, not through the woods she knew so well, but around the neighborhood. She drove her to the pizza place to get their kids a meal. She listened to the stories about her man. She began to see there was something familiar about her, something similar about the two of them, even though they were so different.

A few months ago she found a way to help her. Or at least she thought so at the time. After all, it was her old man that was causing so much pain for Diane. So Pat stepped up. It wasn't much trouble to take him into the woods now and then, if it meant Diane wouldn't have to put up with him for a night or two.

But lately it had begun to eat at her. Was she really helping her? Wasn't everything still the same? The hole that had been opening up in her was getting larger. She decided tonight she would tell Diane everything.

She checked on her three boys in the living room watching TV and then left, crossing the yard without turning on the lights. No need for lights, which would probably wake her younger kids who were already in bed. She had walked through the kitchen and into the hall when she heard her voice.

"Pat, what are you doing in my house in the dark there?" Diane whispered hoarsely.

"I could say the same for you. Whatcha doin' there kid?"

Diane was sitting on the floor in the kitchen. All Pat could see was a ball of black curls around her head.

"Did he hurt you? I swear I'll kill him. What did he do?"

"It's not that bad. Really don't kill him please," Diane said with real pleading in her voice. She knew how strong she was, and believed she just might do something this time. "It's just... I mean, I just feel like a piece of meat!"

"I guess it's not really working," Pat said, as she sat down on the floor beside her."

"What's not working?"

"I…well you won't believe this well you'll think this is really funny, I mean one day we'll look back on this and laugh and laugh."

"What is it please!"

"Here let me get you some wine, and how about we go into your room?"

"No, I want to hear it here. What is it?"

"Well, I couldn't stand to see him do that to you so I… I took care of him for you."

Diane began to see the picture. The idea, though a shock at first, was comical. Her man, and this woman she loved, had been together!

"Please Diane believe me, I didn't want to hurt you," Pat paused and looked in her eyes to see they were full of tears. "I'd keep doing it if I though it would help."

"No, don't. It's alright," said Diane tersely. Then more calmly, "I've been sitting here in the dark just thinking about how close you were, just down the stairs and over that tangled patch of weeds and through the door. But instead I've been keeping myself here, somehow. Now that you're here I feel much better."

They sat in silence a long while. Diane reached out her hands to touch the long hair that rolled down her friend's shoulders. She felt the smooth skin on her arms and took hold of her hand. "Let's go in my room," she said quietly. "Let's try this, before we loose our minds trying not to."

"Ok," Pat replied, "and no, you don't have to turn on the light. I know the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope no one is offended by the subject matter here. I wrote this in response to a challenge but it was a story I've thought about doing for a while. Please let me know if it is effective. If I'm off base please tell me. Thanks.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I like this, Nanzar.Smile Pat loves her so much she'll do whatever it takes to ease her pain, even if it means something that she obviously doesn't enjoy. But...then they admit how they feel about each other...that's awesome i can't wait for more!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
uh...actually I don't know what happens next Roll Eyes (I'm in alien territory here and I wouldn't want to write it wrong.)

This is a sketch from a real life story that I knew of, and I wanted to write it to try to see the experience from the inside. I think the material could make a good story though, there would be more excitement to come in this story, especially when the guys find out. They don't exactly end up like Selma and Louise, but that's a close comparrison.

Anyway I just wanted to see if it rings true. Thanks for your reply Kate.And it seems to have worked, at least you got the parts that I was concerned about.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
It would make a great movie actually hehe. Especially if it's a happier ending than thelma and louise.Razz Anyway good work!Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Anatasia Beaverhausen
posted Hide Post
Okay honey. I came here lookin'for a little Razz lesbo Razz fiction and this is what i find. Let me give you a sample of what I call flan-fic. Cuz I know how you Razz ladies Razz looooves your comfortable clothes.

The earth had moved and Diane lay in Pat's arms basking in the afterglow.

"Pat--" she started.

"Shh" Pat held her finger over Diane's lips. "Don't worry. Let's just enjoy the moment."

"You mean, like this?" asked Diane saucily as she ran her tongue over Pat's finger and slowly kissed her way up the arm to linger over the shoulder and neck.

Pat started when she heard the car door outside slam shut. Oh no, she thought, Diane's husband! He'll be shocked. He'll be astounded. He'll--be so turned on by this.

She moaned as Diane's tongue worked its way down her body. The approaching step paused. Pat moaned again making sure that her voice caught in the same way it had last night when she had met Earl in the woods.

"Madre de Dios!" exclaimed Pat, "don't stop! You are doin' so good punkin'!"

Diane heard the floor creak as Earl stepped into the bedroom. She knew he was there, but she didn't care. The passionate hours she had spent with Pat had been more fulfilling than any 5 minutes with Earl. Let him watch! Let him see that he wasn't man enough to please Pat the way she could!

"I think," said Pat. "He wants to join us."

"Not until I'm finished," said Diane.

Pat leaned down to whisper, "He can't take two of us at once. It might kill him."

Diane grinned and stretched back and jerked her head to Earl. His pants were already unzipped and he struggled out of the rest of his clothes.

In the end Pat was right. A night of drinking had made little Earl lose stamina. But Earl kept grinning like a maniac right up to the time he had his heart attack.

Pat and Diane ignored him for awhile.

"Chica," whispered Pat as she lay entangled in Diane's embrace. "I don't think he's breathing anymore."

Sheriff JoeBob patted Diane's knee. The poor little woman had had quite a shock. She blushed a little bit as she explained why her husband had a smile on his face. Poor little thing.

The neighbor lady from the little pink house across the field knocked on the screen door on the back porch.

"Sheriff? I hope I'm not interrupting, but the deputy told me what happened. I thought I should come over."

"Hi, Pat," said Diane.

"You poor thing! You can't stay here. Come over to my place. I'll put you up in the guest room--no, I'll let you have my room. It's much more comfortable."

"Oh...I couldn't," stammered Diane. She looked appealingly at the Sheriff.

He smiled kindly and said, "Of course you can. Best thing in the world. I'll stop by tomorrow to see how you're doin'."

He tipped his hat and went out to the front porch. The men from the coroner's office had just loaded the body into the meat wagon.

The sheriff grinned. This poor little widow was going to need all kinds of comfort. A city girl like that, suddenly all alone in the country, would need some comforting. Ripe for picking.

That Earl was a lucky bastard. Hell of a way to go.

A little ditty 'bout Pat and Diane
Two American Lesbos living in the Heartland
Pat's gotta show she's the independent Dyke
Diane's flashing her with a skirt high-hiked

Roll Eyes

You say potato, I say vodka.

Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
I'm amused, thoroughly amused! Big Grin I don't know who you are, or why you think you can crash this literary masterpiece with your smut but well done! You found and ending too. Very rich, thank you!