Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  OG Fiction and Poetry    Hey, everybody who reads Xena Fanfic.

Moderators: Argeaux

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hey, everybody who reads Xena Fanfic.
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted
Hey guys. I'm looking for a Xena story. It was written a long time ago. I don't remember much about it, except that it was written early in the Xena and Gab adventures. Gab and Xena hadn't been together very long, and Gab ended up getting her first "moon cycle". (That's why I remember, cause they called it a "moon cycle". It was kinda a sweet hurt/comfott story. That's all I can really remember, I know it's not much, but maybe someone can help.

I'd appreciate all the help I can get, Thanks guys!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
This is all I could find, but I don't think it's the right story.

http://www.xenafiction.net/scrolls/bardblue_boaa.html

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
It'd be much easier for me to find if the Ultimate Xena Fan Fiction Site were up and running. I think I know what one you're talking about, but I'd have to snoop around my own collection.

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Ok, they're at http://www.xenafanfiction.info now. It's a really good site for any fanfic, I was scared cause I thought the site was lost at first. Good luck, but that'd be the place to look, if I come across it, I'll let you know!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help guys, you are true pals. I think I may know the story. I thinkit may be "All Through The Night" by Rebekah. Unfortunately this story is no longer online. If you guys know where I can find a copy I would really appreciate just a touch more help.

Thanks!

Tiggs

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Your best bet would be to ask at the message boards attached to Whoosh or Mary D's site, as they are more into the Fan Fic side of things in both those places.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
After many sites and filtering through many of my personal files, I finally found it, Tiggs! At least I hope this is it! Now hurry up and save it to your hard drive!

*hangs it above Tiggs' head, waving it*

Here it is in all it's glory...

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Xexy, have I ever told you how much you rock! Cause, seriously, the amount cannot even be measured!!! Let me know if you ever need anything, I owe you!

PS-why ya gonna be mean and hold it over the short one's head? LOL

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Well that is very cool, I must say.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
*giggle* Yay! I did something good! LOL. I'm useless everywhere else in my life, but gimme somethin' to do with Xena and I got it! Ha. I'm glad I could find it for you, I was freakin out when I thought my fav Xena Fanfic site was gone, and I finally found it again...I almost had a heart attack! Eek

Now I'll have to read it, it must be good! Big Grin

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's not the same story I was thinking of. I think the muses must have taken that one and hidden it. But this is still an amazing story, one I am absolutly thrilled to have in my collection!

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Awww...damn! I'll have to work harder...if you can remember the name to the other one, I can try again!

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I'll keep trying, If I ever get a lead I'll let ya know. It's been frustrating the hell outta me for a couple of weeks now. I still think you rock though! Just sos ya know Wink