Tools
The Lost Day
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted
MAY 23RD, 2005
Otherwise known as...the day that didn't happen

Once upon a blue moon monday, Zoom woke up to find that she'd already done the Survivor show and WON....she was sitting pretty with lots of money and a brand spanking new career.

Meanwhile Maddie met Chris Hemsworth again and they had a mind blowing three hour conversation.

Salem and Argy hit the jackpot and found themselves on an island with millions of gorgeous women who provide them both with all the Zelda games they desire. Big Grin

Nora got a late birthday gift from Argy and is now independently wealthy.

Meanwhile Ame finally conquered her server troubles and actually made twenty posts(or was it more?) on the scrolls that very day and made six new inspiring threads that everyone talked about all day.

Meanwhile....WP9 decided to take a roadtrip to LA California for no reason at all and was stopping for a latte in starbucks when 8 million screaming freaking teenage girls come storming outa the shop...with glazed over vacuous cow-like looks on their faces and tongues hanging out. WP9 froze, totally stunned, and before she could get her senses back, they...ran her over and trampled all over her. She screamed but no one heard her...then suddenly a male voice shouted, "HEY! There's someone under your feet, girls, calm down now." Suddenly the girls kind of scattered, stunned by the power of his resonant voice. WP9, bruised and battered, curled up on herself. Strong arms lifted her up and carried her away into the Starbucks. He sat down in one of the plush armchairs with her in his lap.
"Shut up, she's hurt," he said flatly to several staring onlookers. "No pictures or so help me you're getting sued. Look, call an ambulence. You know how to use a touch tone phone right, dude?" he said snappishly to this salesguy that was snickering to his friend.
"Hey,' the beautiful Johnny Depp said to Wp9, who he now placed in the armchair next to him. "You ok?"
"Yeah," she said, staring into his depthless brown eyes, kind of dazed and confused. "Um, I suppose you're used to that kind of thing."
Johnny rolled his eyes. "It's crazy. Anyway you're ok now right? Can you stand?"
WP9 stood up, walked around a little.
"It hurts some but nothing's broken i don't think," she said with a smile, turning back to gaze at him again. "I must look a mess though."
"No, you look great," Johnny said with a slow smile...then....

XC walked into Jennifer Connelly's apartment.
"I've been waiting for you all my life," she purred. "Where have you been hiding?"
"Well," xc said, "I seem to have ended up in a parallel universe. One minute i'm posting what if, why is it that, and then..." he trailed off looking into her gorgeous eyes which seemed to be saying, "I've been waiting for you to come home."
She smiled. "It's all right. This is a magic place. No one knows how they got here and no one cares....so shut up talking and...kiss me!"

Meanwhile, over in Texas....

"Keri, do you take Sara to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Sara, do you take Keri to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"Damn straight."
"By the power vested in me and the grace of our Maker, I now pronounce you Woman and Wife. You may now kiss...each other."
As the two of them kissed the whole scrolls applauded...yes even WP9, her husband John and XC and Argy and Salem and Ame who seemed to have been magically transported from where they were(and where were Johnny and Jennifer??Confused)...

Keri threw the bouquet. Maddie caught it and turned to Chris, who grinned at her. As the party commenced after that, Brucy nodded his congrats, and went back to watching the important newsflash on CNN...George W had FINALLY got off his duff and admitted he was wrong wrong WRONG about Iraq.....and as he spoke, the only scroller not at the wedding, Chiana was busily curing cancer with her insight and brilliance....

Then again...was any of this real?

What if this were, indeed a parallel universe?

What if this is far far FAR in the future?

What if XC's prediction came true and the scrollers from the future came back and posted on the infamous Lost Day that was May 23rd?

Who cares if Infopop knew all about this and just wigged out and couldn't process it all so therefore the day just...vanished into computer void land?Big Grin

Who knows? Only the shadow knows...and Infopop!Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
F*cking brilliant!

Big Grin

So long as I wasn't wearing a dress. Razz Wink Wink

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Nup. no dress.Big Grin
Keri wore lace I think...
Thanks.Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by instant karma oatmeal:
"I must look a mess though."
"No, you look great," Johnny said with a slow smile...then....

...Vanessa Paradis got her walking papers! Big Grin

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by instant karma oatmeal:
MAY 23RD, 2005
Otherwise known as...the day that didn't happen

Once upon a blue moon monday, Zoom woke up to find that she'd already done the Survivor show and WON....she was sitting pretty with lots of money and a brand spanking new career.

if i woke up and found i'd won on Survivor my brand spanking new career would be not having a career! Big Grin

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.