Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  OG Fiction and Poetry    My first fanfic ever!

Moderators: Argeaux

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My first fanfic ever!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted
This is the first fanfic I have ever written.... So, sharing with you people here, is kinda making me feel nervous... blush Anyway, reason for writing this is that I have been involved in several rpgs on LiveJournal playing Drusilla wish is great, great fun! It all started here with that Letter-game were I played Dru to Argy's Spike.

Anyway. This is inspired by one of the first posts I did incharacter in my first rpg. Smile I hope you enjoy it. At least a little bit.

A gift for the slayer…
By KSena
Pairing: None, only Dru. Mentioning of Spike.
Rating: NC17
Warning: Some gore. This is Dru hunting...
Disclaimer: Characters are all Joss Weadons. I am just playing with them, nothing else.
Summary: Drusilla is out hunting, and gets an idea.

Sweet things with sweet blood. Princess is hungry. The thoughts were moving around inside her head. Always so hard to catch. Especially now, when she was hungry. There was a playground not far from here, she knew. Hadn't hunted on it yet, no. But she had heard the children laughing when she walked by. Sounded like her sisters had once, before Daddy came and broke their little necks…. Shaking off such sad memories, she went around a corner to the playground.

Only one girl sitting on a swing, crying. She could smell the tears in the air. All salty. When the girl saw her, she lifted her head and tried to hide her tears. "Now, now… Let mommy see." Dru took a few quick steps towards the girl and grabbed her neck. "What brought such a sweet girl to tears? Maybe the answer is on the inside…"

The girl hadn't time to think before her neck was broken. Dru stood and watched her, mesmerized with the girl. She looked just like a doll. So sweet… Such a sweet gift it would be for the slayer, she thought. And how happy my sweet William would be too! Chaos for the slayer had been their plan for quite some time now. And Dru was good with chaos. And gifts. She liked gifts. All girls did, didn't they? And what would be better but a gift for the slayer? Dru knew very well what was needed. Daddy taught her that a long time ago. She pushed her hand through the girl's ribcage until she reached her heart. Such a sweet gift that would be for William, she thought, took it out and put it in the grass beside her. When done, she looked at the girl. That would not do, she though, looking at the bloody dress. A gift does not look like that! She started digging through the body until she found the intestines. These she used as gift wrapping.

All done she looked at her work. Perfect! The heart she put in her pocket, and the girl in her arms. Keeping to the shadows and the roofs she soon found the slayer's home. Looking down from the row she saw it was all dark inside. No one home. All quite. How very boring, she thought. She dropped her gift from the row, and saw it landing on the stairs. Not pleased with how it landed, she jumped after and turned it. The bow has to be on top, of course! Looking at her work, she giggled. So much fun! Daddy would have been proud of his princess tonight!

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
You're Cute.

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I am? Well, thanks... I think... Smile Confused

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
whoa, nicely written, Moon! I need to see more buffy eps to know the Drusilla essense, although she did spook me quite a bit in that angel ep where she talked about the "pretty fire" and then sooner or later...no, won't spoil it for the lovely scrollers who may have missed it...but you know, you should write more often. I hope there's more coming after this!Big Grin

take care
kate

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Thanx! I must admit, I was a bit nervous about putting it up here... Glad you enjoyed it if only a little bit. Drusilla is by far the most intresting and sad character in both shows, according to me... So, I got a liking for her, and started to write... And this was the first result. I might do more, we'll see. Smile

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Ya' done good Moon! Captured Dru, nicely. I'm not a big Dru fan, but I liked this, a lot.

TWP

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Smile