Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  OG Fiction and Poetry    30 seconds oughta do it

Moderators: Argeaux

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
30 seconds oughta do it
 Login/Join 
<mons>
posted
Okay guys. You have exactly 30 SECONDS to create some sort of writing expression. I can't watch you guys, so i trust that you will only take the 30 seconds you have been alotted. If you are halfway through a thought TOO BAD! If you are halfway through a word TOO BAD! If you only create one genius sentence GREAT. Wink 30 seconds only. Now-- Can you have the thought/theme ready and then approach--no. Can you have the composition of the expression "prethought" or gisted out? NOOOOO.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING THIS I WANT YOU TO OPEN A REPLY AND RESPOND IN 30 SECONDS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED. FREE FOR ALL.

mons

P.S. come on... this authoritative/authoritive approach must have turned you on a little bit? *cracks her whip* how bout now? Big Grin

Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
I drove down the road, the yellow color of the drying corn fields filled the air and cast everything in strange shadows. I thought of how I would photograph it, looking for a high spot in the mountains I was traveling, but even the hills were like alleys of corn, so I kept driving, my destination calling me. I can't afford to be artistic I told myslef. My duty to my husband is all that matters now.

<mons>
posted
NANZAR

You BRAVE BRAVE woman you! Thanks for giving this an excellent go! Great job. Definately a snippet of greatness, and if I had an award to give you--I WOULD GIVE IT! Big Grin

I think there is something different in the sounds/thoughts created under a pressured time frame, and there's no time for second guessing so highly concentrated thoughts like yours come out. Smile

Thanks again!

mons

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I was walking down the street when a duck came up to me and said hey kate how bout this you learn how to fly and i just sing and then everyone is so amazed they forget how to ki8ll and hurt and everything else destructive!!!

So i said hey why not, and then what we can eat bread all day and lay on our backs and watch the sky? YES!
so with that said QUACK!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
<mons>
posted
KATE!

Way to go! You took this challenge to a whole different level. Wink You took it literally, and I appreciate it. I won't ask why a duck was on our mind at the top 30 seconds of output, but i will say thanks! And that's what i meant by the 30 second challenge... just to see how everyone acts under pressure--jokey, serious, pensive, confused, excited, etc....

yeaaah! thanks for the read, made me laugh. Big Grin and that was just the typos! I'm KIDDING! ..... sort of.... Wink

mons

Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Nothing, nothing at all, my mind is blank. Why can't I ever ignore a challenge. How much time left? 25 seconds, damn.

Think, think, be profound. Hey, a bird just flew by the window...use it, use it...too late. Yes, Bai, you can have a cookie...where was I.

No muse...time's up

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
embrace the nothingness......................
.................(this is why i haven't done this sooner--my muse's call is too spontaneous).................................
and 5 seconds to put the Blue Meanie on top.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post