Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  OG Fiction and Poetry    Challenge for everyone...

Moderators: Argeaux

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Challenge for everyone...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted
Okay this is a bit different, but hey we're all a bit different. I challenge those of you who have that inner muse just trying to escape, to write an article or more for Whoosh.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Whoosh, let me give you some background. Whoose is an online mag/journal created almsot ten years ago. This website was created to celebrate the Xenaverse and all it's glory. For those of you who have never been, go www.whoosh.org Explore, enjoy. Then send in some submissions, they could use some fresh blood.

Thanks,

Tiggs

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I am hoping to be able to do Xena commentaries. Crossing my fingers.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
we need to finish up the season 4 limericks so i can submit S3 & S4...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Ya know, when I posted this I had completely forgotten that Whoosh was where I learned about the Scrolls. LOL. I read the Limerics article and decided this sounded like a fun place to be.

Go Figure.

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Kym said yes so I'll be doing that. YAY! Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TiggsWP:

Ya know, when I posted this I had completely forgotten that Whoosh was where I learned about the Scrolls. LOL. I read the Limerics article and decided this sounded like a fun place to be.

Go Figure.
No.

Fricken.

Way.

*high fives zoom*

Our plan worked! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post