Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    eyezoom's thread

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eyezoom's thread
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
what will she say?

stay tuned ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
lol argy. Im gonna sit and wait here for this one. Wink

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
okay Rell...i'm gonna start off with a little something my fifth grade reading teacher once told me:
honey, i just want you to know i consider myself the Queen of Sarcasm. and i'm not ready to hand over my crown to the likes of you...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
TENNIS ANYONE?????

any tennis fans about? it's Wimbledon time--my favorite of the grand slam events. gotta love the power game the grass courts encourage. should be another Amazon Slugfest with the Williams sisters demolishing all competion that stands in their way.

wouldn't you have loved to Venus & Serena in skimpy leatheras some kick-ass baddies on X:WP???

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Interesting you started with tennis.

Ares was speaking to me about women's tennis this morning and said that he couldn't understand a comment made about Kim Clijsters.

Aparently two guys commenting on one of her matches said that Leighton must be really proud of her, because she was playing so well.

Ares said that he couldn't imagine the same being said of Leighton Hewitt. He then went on to say that it showed how different women athletes were STILL being treated.

Imagine -- "Gee, Kim must be really proud of how well Leighton is playing today!" Roll Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
[sarcasm] yeah this thread/forum is really goin somewhere [/sarcasm] smash

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
but apparently you aren't...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
i see your mouth moving but i don't hear any sense. just wait till football season. you'll be eating your shoe bout that time. Smile have a great day!

"I’ve got a little black cloud
That follows me.
Everywhere I go,
It takes over me."

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
oh i wont complain in football season lol.

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking, this place is crawling with personal attacks, who pissed in your cornflakes? some other 'world dominator'?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i think lil miss hitler seems to think domination requires abuse.

personally i enjoy abuse entirely on it's own merits...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Well good for you.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
It's in the middle of football season iz Oz... I personally just don't like football..
Then there is cricket, tennis, golf, surfing, synchronised swimming and the other million sports in the world..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I LOVE MY NEW COMPUTER!!

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
huh? i was just posting. sorry if i offended. i only play the game in the game threads. i guess you just took me wrong. sorry, didn't mean to seem...well mean.

"I’ve got a little black cloud
That follows me.
Everywhere I go,
It takes over me."

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm going to pretend i didn't see that "i hate football" remark, cuz i loooooves you so much, Ame....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rellik:
I was just thinking, this place is crawling with personal attacks, who pissed in your cornflakes?

Hun, get it right. It’s Wheaties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue on black, tears on a river
Push on a shove, it don't mean much
Joker on jack, match on a fire
Cold on ice, a dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream, doesn't mean a thing
Won't bring you back
Blue on black

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I watched A LOT of tennis this past week and the best part was seeing Martina and her partner win the doubles.

Also watched the finals between the sisters and they are both real class acts. Wonderful for the world of sport and the game of tennis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue on black, tears on a river
Push on a shove, it don't mean much
Joker on jack, match on a fire
Cold on ice, a dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream, doesn't mean a thing
Won't bring you back
Blue on black

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
whats with people and calling me hun?

Nothing like a mountie and his dog.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bailey:
i only play the game in the game threads.

For the record, ditto that. Smile

Hence my different choice of icons.

We just had State of Origin football here. Bet Ame knows about that.

I'll post elsewhere of it.