Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Dearest Salem

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dearest Salem
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Now that you have a job, I think it's time we completed your Zelda collection.

I believe you only have one game to get, but I can't remember which Oracle it is.

Both are currently available on Oz eBay, complete with box and instruction manual, for only AU$15.00. Postage wouldn't be more than AU$5.00.

I'm willing to act as your eBay agent and bid for which ever game you need. I can pass it to Ame the next time I see her, to get to you.

Just say the word.

[ Edited to remove link. ]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Argeaux,

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
That would be quite handy of you to do so Argy Smile

The game that I need is 'Oracle of Ages'. I just double checked to make sure.

So, yes, Oracle of Ages is the one Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Bidding is underway. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Status: We've been outbid (it shot up to $20.50 very quickly, which makes me think that someone wants that item BADLY, and we shouldn't continue) but another copy of the game with box and booklet came up, so I've started again with that one. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Ooh, okay. Crafty people and their out-bidding ways smash

The game is afoot.

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I'm still scouting around for copies of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

Do you want me to bid for this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8167488365&rd=1

The only problem is some fading on the cartridge, but that might deter you.

Let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
hey salem, I have that one that i can just send to you in the mail if you want lol. Save some money, its so tiny i could send it in a letter lol. Im done playing that game so you might as well have it, unless you keep the pretty packaging like i used to do. But im going home next week anyways so I can get the package and everything. I even cheated and bought a game guide for it.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Aha! Problem solved. Smile

You want me to stop bidding, Salem?

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hmm that might be more convinient for everyone. I had images of Argy chained to the computer, repeating "Can't sleep, must bid" over and over again to herself Frown

Although, I would need the pretty, pretty packaging, because... I like packaging..

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salem:

I had images of Argy chained to the computer, repeating "Can't sleep, must bid" over and over again to herself.
I will be doing that whether I'm bidding for Zelda games or not! Wink

I have two suggestions in regard to posting GameBoy packaging:

1. Fold it flat and then let Salem form it into a box once he gets it.

2. Put it in a cardboard box with LOTS of scrunched up newspaper or bubble wrap or foam beads around it, particularly on the corners. Otherwise it has a tendency to get squashed/battered.

Thanks again, Rellik! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
no problem, Its so small i might as well just package it all in its own box and stick it in one of those bubble wrap envelopes. theyre handy. so I'll try and send it to you next week when i get back from home with the box and stuff.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post