Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted
heee

I'm totally enjoying it so far. My house was upgraded today and I learned how to catch pillbugs. What's more, we've got a second town going so there's foreign fruit to be had and we've started little orchards. I've got a marvelous collection of outfits and Paco Jr.'s got so many gyroids you almost can't walk into his house.

Wheeee!!

Does anyone here play besides me and Salem?

Posts: 2989 | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Ah, more lives fall victim to Animal Crossing Big Grin

What was your towns native fruit? Mine were Oranges Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Jack's town has pears and mine has cherries Big Grin

He's already paid his second mortgage and is on his second house upgrade. It's all those fish he's catching. Stringfish...woohoo!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Cool Big Grin

Which houses are you living in? I'm in the bottom right hand one Smile

My favourite fish are the Red Snapper and Barred Knifejaw from the Ocean. They don't pay *quite* as much as the Stringfish, but it does all add up. That and I tend to have more luck finding them :P

You get sick of Sea Bass after a while though smash

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I'm in the bottom right as well, in both towns Big Grin Jack's in the bottom left ones, right across from Mommy Smile

We caught a red snapper just today...very exciting! I still have my stringfish, I'm so fascinated by it. I like the goldfish, too, because they're in little bowls when you drop them, instead of tanks. heee

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a lot of fun. Smile

I was thinking of grabbing the GameBoy version, at some stage.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I didn't think there was a Gameboy Version. I know you can connect a GBA without a cartridge in it, to the GameCube to go to the little island, but no actual Gameboy Game.

Unless of course you're talking about the Nintendo DS version of Animal Crossing that is currently in the works, in which case I say: Yes! You should get it! Everyone should run out and buy a Nintendo DS pacifically for Animal Crossing DS!!

(I've gotta try writing specific sometime)

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Lookit, a map of my town and stuff Smile

You should make a map of your town, it's fun and kills some time Razz

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
heee Smile

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
You named your town Hyrule. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well actually Hyrule is just the name of my Island. Salem is the Town name.

The flag for my island is the Triforce Smile

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I love Animal Crossing....all my charaters have Grease names...Sandy's my very first girl...I've had the game for a long time so her house is pretty awesome then there's Frenchie...she's got the Lovely stuff. I thought it would be too much pink but it looks kinda cool. And then there's Zuko and Rizzo. Haven't done a lot with those two. I love that there are so many patterns on the AC site. Can't wait to get started on those. I named my Mackinaw. It's this really beautiful town up north. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post