Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    My Name is Michelle, and I am a Game Boy-aholic

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Name is Michelle, and I am a Game Boy-aholic
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
OK, i couldn't contain myself any longer.

I saw GBA Sp on special, and i lay buyed one..

It's black, and it's so pretty.

I need help!!

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ooooo black is good! You will love the SP. Smile

So yay for you and yay for me for turning you into a GameBoy addict!

It's all GameBoy all the time. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
My mission, and I choose to accept it, is to convert all before me to the wondrous joys of the GameBoy.

Scalps so far: Ares (got him by introducing him to the joys of Mario Kart - his transformation will be complete when I give him Mario Golf for his birthday), Ame (too easy, that one - just told her repeatedly to get a GameBoy then got her a couple of games), my little sister (just bought her a GameBoy for her birthday and a copy of Mario Kart - works every time!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
You'll have to start hanging our heads like trophies on your wall....

hehehe

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
My lil' sis expressed interest in getting a Pokemon game today .....

Muuuuuwaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Your a pure evil!

And i shall also add, Salem is pure evil too.. he bought Pokemon into our lives.

Btw, as i told him the other day, it's his fault i like Garry Potter too..... does this mean i need to get into care bears as well?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Another friend of mine was asking about GameBoy and Pokemon the other day. I'm slowly working on her.

Victory shall be mine! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
care bears, yes, get into it. NOW!! *hands you a copy of care bears in wonderland* Smile

--------------------------------------

Posts: 2779 | Registered: 16 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post