Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  The Brothel    FINAL LAP

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FINAL LAP
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Hey Ame, I reckon we skip the bonus points, coz there are only three players left.

I've posted my points below. I'll leave a spoiler space so don't accidentally read them before you post yours.

In alphabetical order, this is how I think you can dispatch whoever it is that is out today:

Aphrodite - dies of a broken heart
Livia - killed by Mars, after a big fight between the two after he grabs the split chakram she has
Xena - kills herself to save her mother

If you don't feel like writing the dispatch just let me know. I'd be happy to do it, but I don't mind either way.

OK, points below.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Xena - 3
Aphrodite - 2
Livia - 1

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Sorry i just wasn't on last night.

And i just caught up on all the bloody reading.

I won;t be online till after work this arvo, so if you get on, sure you can do a dispatch, but if you haven't done it by the time i get on in the arvo, i'll do it.

I haven't read your points yet, thanks for the spoiler space.

Xena -3
Dite -2
Livia -1

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
LOL

that's funny, we both voted the same way as each other

hehehe

Really though, Nora and XC write better than sara in my opinion.

Not that hers is bad, they just flow better.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I had an idea for tying the current story threads together, so I went ahead with the dispatch.

I also changed the dispatch day to next Thursday, otherwise people would not have had enough time to complete their tasks for this week. I left space so that we could have the weekend off, too. Hope that's OK. Smile

I was thinking that we should kill ourselves off at the end of the Race, as well. We could choose a really silly way of dying like our lips getting locked while kissing, so that we can't breathe and both end up choking to death. What do you think?

I'll try to catch you online tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post