Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Subtext    Batwoman a lesbian?!

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Batwoman a lesbian?!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
posted
I'm so amused at this...

Seeing as I work in a comic book store, I have to share this with all. It's too funny not to. It seems they've brought back Batwoman, and as a lesbian no doubt! Her first apppearance will be the "52 Week #11" and on-going weekly series by DC. Pick it up and enjoy I guess!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
weird...i thought when NPR reported this a while back it was Catwoman and she was a redhead...

either way, cool. i guess...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of wolfe
posted Hide Post
Batwoman a lesbian? Hmmm. I thought it was interesting enough when they made Vandal Savage's daughter and Knockout lesbian lovers. DC is going lesbo. Woo!

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 06 December 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
and on a side note...

my brother & sister-in-law came to pick up the niece & nephew who'd been staying here the past few days (i'm exhasuted...props to all the moms) & they of course had presents for the kids. Chelsea (the 4-year old girl who thinks Callisto is "very nice") got a Batgirl Barbie. i never said a word...but i was lmao inside.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
LOL, 'zoom, that's hilarious! That's a little creepy that the kid thinks Callisto is "very nice".....I'd watch your back if I were you...*shifty eyes*

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
oh that ain't the hal of it---kid's a real pip. we took her to the playground and she introduced herself to the other kids as "Princess"...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
LMAO! I wanna meet this kid!