Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Under the Dome
Page 1 2 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Under the Dome
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Yes , I feel that if I had read the book & enjoyed it ....this feeble mess would probably be agonizing..

Im not sure why this is succeeding & the better Revolution lost audience & was cancelled.

I do think that both suffer from the fact that they dont know how long the show will run so they have to use filler.
But if they use too much it loses momentum & starts to become boring or ,contradictory & confused, thus becoming cancelled.

Verse-Vicey if they throw everything into their 1st season they run out of stuff...show over..

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP2

So how'd dumbbutt DJ Phil get to be a cop? Maybe i could get a full time job under the dome?

i want my Angie back. i don't think Jr killed her. i think whatever happened to her was caused by Jr's mom who's still alive outside the dome & who drew all them dome pics 20 yrs ago.

All the Big Jim worship makin me ill. i tell ya he won't be good fer long.

Pleeze no love triangles or quadruples with Julia, Barbie, Jr's uncle Sam & the hot teacher lady. i want Julia all to meself.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP3

So the science teacher worships at the church of Big Jim. *sigh* How stoopid. Plus she's a nazi. Figures Barbie agrees with her bout offing ppl.

Julia is sooooo hot. Maybe i put her in my sig pic next.

They bring in new storylines & ferget others. Kinda like Xena. ha ha Maybe Rob Crapert has something to do with this show.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Yeah....Ok I like ep 3 wasnt impressed by ep2

What story lines did they drop/forget..?

Please dont make me re-watch this mess to find em myself..LOL

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
They dropped/forgot the whole pink stars are falling thing.

And what about the mini-dome? It was tossed in the lake. Is that the end?

No one questioned why Barbie wasn't hung let alone the quick verdict to his guilt. No one is asking who killed the lady DJ or that lady who shot Julia & her buddy. No one who saw Big Jim with the noose around his neck is asking why.

Remember the bomb that hit the dome & leveled much around it? Why do we never see the devastated land outside the dome?

What about the monarch being Julia? That seemed to be forgotten.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Yes Ok Fair enuff....Saw tonite's ep...

It seems like they are just pullin stuff outta their asses.

I got taken in by LOST ...oh there's a big master plan..

Well true or false the ending sucked big time..in fact the whole last season was 1 big WTF !?!?!?!?!

This show is No LOST ..either...its a barely watchable floater..

Why is it that better rookie shows bit the dust & this is still here.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Never saw Lost but what i heard of it sounded lame.

Speakin of lame, wonder how long Big Jim & the Nazi science teach will be locked up? Til next ep.

i wish someone would slap Barbie around cuz he thinks he's mr high n might pants.

Jr's uncle best keep his paws off Julia- she's mine!

None of the plots now are from the book. The book flowed pretty naturally & with common sense. TV characters are by nature stoopid & UTD they are stoopidest.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Yes they really needed to kill off big Jim & his Irritating ....blond... umm son.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP5

yay no more DJ sheriff. Not sure if he's dead but he oughta be.

The teen romance trio bores me. Enuff is enuff.

Julia just gets hotter. i'd put her in my sig pic if i had the guts to get rid of Amy. Love to be sandwiched tween them redheads!

How long this show gonna repeat itself? More natural disasters next week? Hope King & the writers come up with somethin new.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Maybe I missed an episode ...must be nothin happened cause everything else seemed to go smoothly.

Is Jumior's ONLY purpose on the show to do something stupid so a disaster happens..

usually to someone else?

Hay-Soose he's an annoying & pointless character. A plot device really.

Im watchin but Im far from thrilled.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jr was far from pointless in the book. Now they makin him from the villain of the book to an anti-hero in the show.

Far worse than Jr to me is Big Jim & the ppl who never cease to be put on by his brownie points of acting like he cares for the town.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP7 i think

So Barbie's outta the dome. That leaves Julia for me! ME!

But really, who cares? Where are the aliens? Or are they gonna have sumtin else cause the dome? It was aliens in the book.

i wish they'd kill Big Jim off now & move on. That'd be more realistic but probably too much work for the limited skilled writers.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Yes Big Jim is like a broken record...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP8 i think

Big Jim is sheriff- uh didn't see that comin, he said sarcastically.

why is dj Phil not dead? Jeeps.

i don't like the jumpin off the cliff gets ppl outta the dome thing. It reeks of silliness & makin the aliens or whoever set up the dome as dummies. Enuff dummies under the dome already.

Looks like they're stretching their ideas even thinner as the show goes on.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP9 i think

It was beginning to get good when Barbie & the others were outside the dome but now they're back under so...

Typical Big Jim makin deal with the gov't creeps. Same ol same ol.

Not much new but Angie's in next week's show as a ghost or subconscious or sumthin but good to see her again.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP10 i think

Best part was Angie's ghost or whatever.

How stoopid was Big Jim tossin' the egg over the cliff. Then again, no more stoopid egg.

Is Jr supposed to be a good guy now? If so why is he so one-dimensional?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP11 i think

Quick review of this ep:

"But Julia" says Barbie, "i so sorry i so stoopid i can't drive on ice!"

"Barbie you jerk!" replies hot Julia, "i is married to xc now so go jump in eggnog quicksand
ya louse!"
---------------------------------

"Senior, why is i a good guy now but you's still
an egotistical jack-ass?"

"Well Jr, that's cuz my head is shaved & the sun thru the dome done fried my mind...least that's this week's excuse."

Big Forehead Norrie: "Joe do this! Joe do that!
Do what i say Joe! Now!"

Joe: "Shut yer forehead or i'm going to hump Melanie who is most def hotter than you."

"Um" say the aliens. "Why haven't they showed us yet? It's our egg, our dome."

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 EP12 i think

So they killed off 2 of the more interesting characters. Figures.

Next week is the season finale. Looks like they're gonna milk this baby for all its worth which aint much anymore.

Too bad have to wait til next summer to see it thru. i wanted to see the aliens.

And more Julia, too.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW

yeah below

S2 Season Finale

Meh. Well at least they killed off the nazi teacher lady.

Can anything kill off Big Jim?

Anti-climatic. No aliens. Guess wait for season 3 next summer.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A few shows into season 3.

Alternate reality thing sucked.

This show never seems to move plot-wise.

But Julia is still soooooooo hot!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
This show is sucking worse than ever. The 2 chicks who are the brainwashers need knocked off. Only Julia rules. i only watch cuz of her.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The show is finally over tho it ended on a cliffhanger of sorts. The final ep was the best one all year. Nice they ended good but too bad the rest of the year was too silly.