Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    It’s 25 years since the Twin Towers fell

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
It’s 25 years since the Twin Towers fell
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I thought you might want a chance to talk about things.


~~~~~~~~~~

 
Posts: 5460 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe that it’s been 25 years since the towers collapsed.

I have been watching some YouTube videos about the cretin Tania Head, who pretended that she was a 9/11 survivor, but she was in Spain, that day.

She was eventually found out, which reopened wounds for actual survivors.


~~~~~~~~~~

 
Posts: 5460 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    It’s 25 years since the Twin Towers fell

© YourCopy 2002