Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Food and Drink    Food Thread
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Food Thread
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i think i'll have kellogs corn flakes this morning.

And a big glass of tea with enuff caffeine to wake me up.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:
Originally posted by Donna Anna:
Just had a chocy chip cookie dough protein bar. Oxymoron? Maybe. LOL! But they are quite tasty. Big Grin

who ya callin a moron!? i resemble that remark!

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Big Grin

Another chocy banana smooooothie for brekkie! Gettin' back on track after havin' a bit too much fun with food last few days. Razz But at least this is TOTALLY healthy--well, it has artificial sweetener in the pudding mix but ah well...at least no excess of SUGAR!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Steak stroganoff courtesy of mama xc

And enuff for tomorrow din din i hope

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Last night was taco salad curtesy of hubs. Smile All vegan, yet quite tasty indeed! It was the second night too, so all the spices got to marry each other.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Pork sandwich was served at work but it hurt my tummy.

i had more steak stroganoff at home & enuff for leftovers tomorrow.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
S'mores pop tarts at brekkie, and it is like a lump in this tummy.

For lunch, I must have a salad with hard boiled egg perhaps!

For dinner--out with the 'rents to our fave restaurant down the street to celebrate my mom's belated birthday.

I MUST have seafood--they have the BEST seafood! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i had food today.

it was bland

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
I had eggs Suasage & Pierogi for Breakfast ..

All cooked up in a nice Hot Frypan....Damn its good to eat hot fresh food.!!!

F U summer.... die die die...!!!!!!!

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
i had linguine, garlic, oil and scrambled eggs mixed in. Big Grin

The linguine was last night's leftovers and I just added 2 eggs for protein.

Who cares if it tastes better than it may sound? Razz Big Grin

Me wants more summer! More pool time, but with some REAL summer for a change? Roll Eyes

My friend from W. Virginia says that it's already "fall" over there!! Eek

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Meatballs, just a few, and some corn off the cob for din din

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
southwest burger and some of the best fries in the world--followed by chocolate chip cookie dough for dessert. Yep I know gluttony is a sin, but this here sinner is gonna DANCE on that pyre! WHOOHOO! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Leftover meatballs (just a few), couple deviled eggs & some green beans.

it went quickly as i was hungry after mowin yard

tomorrow bring food in from somewheres

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Another pastrami on rye from the NY deli yesterday.

It's big enuff to last 2 days.

Unfortunately the cute cashier/cook wasn't there.

Maybe next weekend...

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Junk junk junk this weekend lol.

DEEP FRIED OREOS! Decadent to the last bite. Razz

And cherry vanilla fudge--that is soooo me, LMAO! (wonders if I should eat the last quarter pounder.....evil)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Steak stroganoff day 1

courtesy of mama xc, my fave cook!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ugh. Need somethin good for breakfast but no idea what.

kellogs corn flakes? not fillin enuff

woe is my hungry tummy...

if only i had blueberry pancakes!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Day 2 of the steak stroganoff

i'm tryin to save enuff for tomorrow but it aint easy when it looks so tempting to eat

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Had one pork chop yesterday ha ha but it was big enuff to fill me the whole day.

i'm cravin a gyro but might go for sumthin simple tonite. Still full from the pork chop yesterday.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yesterday it was Longf John Silvers as i had a coupon.

wish i had a coupon for the NY Deli

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Had creamed chipped beef with poached eggs over toast for brunchy this morning with Tiki and fam. It was quite nice, actually, considering I used to hate creamed chipped beef as a kid LOL! But add the eggs and let that runny yolk into the picture and that just makes all the difference in the world. Sort of like with corned beef hash! Big Grin Razz (always loved the hash)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Had a small steak with green beans, tomatoes & green peppers yesterday.

It was nice to eat more veggies than usual.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Steak stroganoff, courtesy of mama xc

Then strawberry licorice for desert

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Just had a grilled cheese sandwich

MMMMmmmmmMMMMM i luvs cheese!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sloppy joe on a plate (no bun) & a salad.

And fer dessert- strawberry licorice

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Havin' pasta with good red sauce and veggie meatballs and sausages tonight. Big Grin

Earlier I had swedish meatballs, a la Weight Watchers' Smart Ones. Razz

~~Johnny Depp.