Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Who sez anything needs a label?

Who sez we can't just be??

Who sez life is not a big jumble of someone else's nerves??

Who sez, man? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Why is it that when I left Tiki and got on the train, some poor lost soul who never took the train before was in a real bad spot?

What if she didn't have enough muulah for her next connection?

Why is it that I didn't have enough muulah to help her out??

Who cares if I hate when that happens?

Why not kill the money idea completely and just live off the land? Big Grin

Why not--just talkin' nuts and berries here, not roadkill. Wink

Who cares if my W. Virginia bud says they have a roadkill law that says whatever animal they hit they gotta take it home with them? Eek

What if--if I drove and accidentally hit a deer, I'd take her/him home and give a proper burial?

Who cares if--cuz I won't eat anything that's been under a tire? Razz

Whatever got me on this oddball subject anyway?

Wherever is it written that there's any such thing as "odd," truly? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Who cares if my sig pic is very large? Big Grin

What if--I suppose the rule of size for siggies has either changed, or the fact that there's only two of us postin' here now negates the bandwidth problem?

What if--or maybe Johnny just has that magnatism that makes his face look better the bigger the pic is? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Who sez I can't have a harem like xc does? Wink Big Grin

Who sez Johnny can't be my second hubby?

Who sez I wouldn't mind him bein' my hubby in general but hey....who knows?

Who sez only the Shadow knows--eh? Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if HEY! Big Grin

What if I haven't posted in this thread in a long time?

What if, wow, last time was August 25th, a totally different era now? Eek

What if--oh well! ONWARD! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, why not post in "What if"? Big Grin

What if I notice this thread hasn't gotten much air time, probly cuz of tryin' to being the "Why is it that" thread up to speed?

Who sez, though, that I can't post in two threads like I used to and ask different question? Big Grin

Why is it that i hate cleaning and would hire someone if I had the money?

why is it that....and order new shower curtains, the whole 9 yards? Razz

Why is it that, this house hasn't been suitable for company in a long time? Eek

What if I know Tiki ain't picky but I am? Razz

Who cares if, we're gonna have a great time anyway? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
What if...who's this and who's that???

What if AWESOME!!?!

What if I keep having dreams about ballet class?
What if I took my last ballet class in 1977?
What if my ballet teacher would be 101 years old?

What if there's a snake in the basement?
What if I can't catch it?
What if it's perfectly happy there>
What if I love snakes!
What if I held a baby pinstripe ball python on Friday?

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if--Herculena!!! Hey!! Big Grin

What if--I'm WP9, a.k.a. Warrior Priestess 9, also known as Kate(my given name)?

What if it's really good to see you--just me and xenacrazed echoing our "loud"voices all over creation? Razz Big Grin

What if we mostly inhabit the "Why is it that" thread?

What if xc's writing a book and I'm helping put it together?

What if his ideas are awesome? Big Grin

What if--keep coming back! We miss you! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I used to want to take ballet as a kid? Smile

What if my sister got the lessons tho--I got piano lessons? Razz

What if, ironically, sis took ballet in 1977? Big Grin

What if my parents used to say to me "it's a good thing you can sing" whenever I would dance to any tune on the radio? Razz

What if oh well, we all have our strengths! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herculena:
What if...who's this and who's that???

What if AWESOME!!?!

What if I keep having dreams about ballet class?
What if I took my last ballet class in 1977?
What if my ballet teacher would be 101 years old?

What if there's a snake in the basement?
What if I can't catch it?
What if it's perfectly happy there>
What if I love snakes!
What if I held a baby pinstripe ball python on Friday?

why is it that hiya Hercy?

why is it that yer first post in a nearly a year?

why is it that we've abandoned this thread for the why is it that thread?

why is it that if we had continued this thread, it would have gone beyond archiving & there are no mods around anymore to archive ?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i post here for ol times sake?

what if Christmas 2015 & not a scroller or troll was stirring?

what if only i, the ghost of scrolls past?

what if but i prefer hopin for a great future & not livin in the past?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I'll post here too and say Merry Christmas to xc, and all the crickets and lurkers? Razz Big Grin

What if I had a great time at a Christmas eve party last night? Big Grin

What if now I gotta deal with my wacky dysfunctional family who regard my sister's time more than mine and make me rush around at the last minute and don't even tell me until I call them, that we're starting the festivities when THEY want to? Roll Eyes

What if--maybe next year I won't celebrate Christmas with them...just hang out with them throughout the year instead?

What if Christmas with the family has just gotten stale over the years--too forced, tense and micromanaging?

What if oh well, who cares!!!! I'll go early, get back early and watch a good movie and have my OWN Christmas evening to myself. HAH! Big Grin

What if I hope everyone else has a great time with whatever they do today? Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
What if I found Motoki on facebook today Smile

What if he wasn't lost, but he liked a post i did on zoom's wall and the name sparked a memory..lol

What if i linked him back here, who knows, he may show up..lol

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
why is it that the scrolls is all the social media i need?

why is it that 'nuff said?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
What if I remembered my login details?

What if the thought of what iffing released a bunch of endorphins?

What if ohhhhh yeah, that's the stuff?

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if OMG, hello Salem! Big Grin

What if--it's Kate, a.k.a. WP9...you might remember me best as "Minya" and/or "Cupid" in that Race Around Ancient Greece thingie?

What if it's been a bit lonely around here, no one posts here except a random hello now and then, altho for awhile, xenacrazed was holding the fort?

What if he and I even plotted to have our cats run for President and Vice President of the USA during last year's election? smash

What if those cats would have kicked ass too...a far cry from the joke that did "win," if you can call a rigged election winning? Roll Eyes Razz

What if oh hell, let's not get me started on politics today...been a week full of it? Razz

What if...besides, I think xc might well have left the scrolls, or maybe he was kidnapped by one of our more corrupt politicians? Eek

What if..here's hoping he's having a nice rendevous with his harem of wives instead lol...all Kate can do is dream of Johnny Depp at night anyway? Razz Wink

What if...well hey, there are worse guys to dream about!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What if...anywho, hope you're well, Salem, stay awhile! Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if--guess I'll start posting in the What If Thread so that maybe some more old pals will return?

What if--not that I don't love Why is it that...and there's a lot of cool happenings of recent months in that thread?

What if--but let's face it, WHAT IF started it all! Big Grin

What if...and with that said, I have insomnia and need a drink? Razz

What if...and a good Johnny Depp movie that doesn't make me think too much...maybe Benny and Joon! Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
What if I do remember you?

What if I remember the WP9 name?

What if I honestly think your cats would have been better leaders than what you ended up with?

What if the Scrolls without xc is a strange thought?

What if he is trapped in a basement somewhere?

What if he is just lurking?

What if he spends his days on a rocking chair on his front porch, remembering the old days?

What if I was 15 when I first came to the Scrolls?

What if I'll be 32 in a couple of months? Eek

What if it's nice to see these classic smilies?

What if, kids these days and their fancy emojis? smash

What if it's time for me to join xc in a rocking chair?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
What if it doesn't take long before I start thinking in What if's again?

What if I start speaking in What if's?

What if it is oddly cathartic?

What if it's not and I'm just getting back into an addiction I thought I'd broken free of years ago?

What if I go back to What if hospital? Eek

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if...yep, I still almost talk in what if's? Big Grin

What if...can't help it, it's just more direct somehow?

What if I'm up late listening to music from all kinds of times and genres?

What if, yeah, the scrolls without xc...wonder if he'll get withdrawal and come back? smash

What if he's too busy listening to epic music or maybe writing a great American bestseller about how his cat was almost the first feline president ever?

What if my cat was almost the first Vice President, which to my way of thinking, puts me in a pretty good historical place as well? smash

What if xc's book sells a million copies and Johnny Depp buys one? Eek

What if even reading my name in passing as the almost-VP's human "maid" might make Johnny wanna meet me cuz I sound cool or whatnot? Wink

What if, hey Johnny has no one he's dating now since his wife went psycho on him and now they be divorced? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin smash evil

What if, hey it's fun to dream, nothing else to do in America, except think of ways to get outa here? Wink

What if, well I won't think on depressing things like Trumpler as prez...instead I will channel my energies into writing a good story?

What if I started a Creativity Thread in the General Forum and it's been sorely neglected...time to fix that? Big Grin

What if--ah well--night, all!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I need a vacation?

What if, or at least a million bucks to go to California, buy a house and live in warmth forever? Razz Wink

What if, but for now I'll settle for getting good sleep at night...last night I practically slept like a baby--yay!

What if, insomnia is a drag? Razz

What if, but at least there's music, and great artists who speak their truth?

What if--the musicians, artists and writers of the world are more influential than any politician ever could be? smash

What if--ah, but we've all known this for years? Roll Eyes Razz

What if...oh hell, maybe I'll decorate the scrolls, or REdecorate it? smash

What if--hey, maybe I'll paint the walls purple--or black, or electric blue? evil

What if, anyone who has any ideas, feel free to pass them on! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, guess I'll be the only one redecorating the scrolls, so purple it is? Big Grin

What if, I hope Salem didn't get kidnapped or held hostage by a bunch of green aliens from Planet Yupiter...or worse? Razz Eek

What if maybe xc kidnapped him and now they're sharing a porch, sitting on rocking chairs watching old Xena eps and declaring how THEY would improve certain eps if they could? Big Grin

What if that's a far better fate than the green aliens I suppose?

What if, meanwhile, I guess I'll use this place as a music and writing studio...maybe I'll write something SO outrageous the lurkers will have to respond? Wink evil

What if..or maybe not, maybe this place really has run its course? Razz

What if--hm, well we shall see?

What if, oh, I know...there's a miracle that's gonna happen here, maybe a quest for the Holy Grail will be introduced or maybe, just maybe, someone is reading all our stuff and writing an epic movie script? Eek Big Grin

What if...we're gonna be part of the next epic movie, and it will win BEST PICTURE, Best Actor, Actress, etc.?

What if, starring Johnny Depp, Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, Robert Downey, Jr., and directed by David Yates, Tim Burton and Kevin Smith? Razz Big Grin evil Wink Smile

What if, ok, strange combination, especially the directors lol, but this is one VERY special movie where everyone's talents just...jive on a powerful level? Big Grin

What if--yes, and WE SCROLLERS are the ones who get writing credits--big bucks, y'all! Big Grin

What if, AND Best screenplay so start writin', peeps? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin smash Big Grin Wink Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
What if no little green aliens have kidnapped me?

What if, little grey aliens though.. Eek

What if I also need a vaacation?

What if I hate my job and where I work?

What if I am seriously considering an impromptu road trip up north next week to go to a bush doof?

What if I won't be able to get time off though, so i'll have to be sick for a while and just never come back?

What if I have no idea what the US equivalent of a bush doof would be called?

What if, I enjoy the bafflement you must have got when you read those words?

What if, basically a 3 day dance party out in the middle of the wilderness?

What if it's so nice getting away from civilization, even if it's only for a few days?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I love the name bush doof? Big Grin

What if, glad to hear no green aliens, even if gray aliens have a nasty reputation...lol? Razz

What if, but any kind of alien would be an improvement over the Trump administration anyday? Wink

What if a bush doof would be excellent about now, dunno what we call them here tho lol?

What if...probably some kind of festival or something lol? Big Grin

What if...like Woodstock or the Philly folk festival where ya stay for 3 days in a tent in...pretty much the wilderness, yep?

What if I used to play and sing for the Fairy Folk Festival in PA where they'd celebrate Pagan-type mythological fairies and dress like them etc.?

What if it was EPIC, altho the first time I stayed in a tent over there it was cold as sh**? Razz

What if, I love roughing it but I'd have to do it a lot more than I do, so that I really get the hang of it? Razz

What if, meh it's too cold for camping now anywho, so I may take myself to NYC overnight for my birthday? Big Grin

What if THAT would be a great vacay too!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if speaking of hating jobs, I'm ditching mine? Razz

What if...even tho it's a music job and I've always wanted one like that...no one comes? Frown

What if...I think it's the lady that runs the restaurant...she's got a bad reputation for being unreliable and abruptly going away when a performance is scheduled?

What if...so performances get canceled last minute and that's not fun obviously? Roll Eyes

What if, I may throw my lot in with finding an agent to help me market scores for movies and tv?

What if I'm not a bad composer and I love the modern technological way I can do it now? Big Grin

What if...just click the computer mouse on where the musical notes must be, and you hear the notes...plus you can play it back to see if it sounds right?

What if Finale 2012 works great for me, but I've heard great things about Sibelius as well?

what if, I really thoroughly admire the old masters like Mozart who did it the long slow way by QUILL AND PAPER? Eek

What if...I'm spoiled, but at least I get the job done faster lol? Razz Big Grin

What if...I really hope I can make some money on it tho?

What if, never know til you try hey? Big Grin

What if we can all find our niche? smash

What if...I suddenly thought of Xena, Season 1, the Bardic Academy ep where Gabrielle discovered Homer? Big Grin

What if, that's inspiring in a way, maybe I'll even watch it tonight? Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
What if yep, that's pretty much a bush doof?

What if camping and dancing for daaaaaays?

What if the ones i go to are a mix of psytrance music and live bands playing varieties of things over multiple stages?

What if I love just trancing out amongst the lasers under the moon in the wild?

What if yes, also lots of costumes are worn?

What if the first time I went to won i wore my alice in wonderland inspired red king outfit?

What if, basically just all red clothes with a magnificent cloak?

What if I would love to go to one and resurrect my david bowie labyrinth costume, but days without showering covered in makeup, i would NOT be a pretty site at the end of it Eek

What if sucks you have to leave a job in the industry you want?

What if but it'll be for the best in the long run since it's not really working out?

What if I love a good film/tv score?

What if I still treasure all my Xena soundtracks?