Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:
So a friend I knew for years suddenly just decided to "part company" with me. Why? Because I "apparently" didn't text her back when she texted me several times. Look Ma--no texts!!! Razz

xc don't text

Texting is part of the breakdown of society which is gonna lead to ISIS ruling the USA someday. Mark my words then behead me.

No disagreement here, lmao! Hell, if an ages old friendship can come to a screeching halt due to the likes of TEXTING? That's scary as hell.

DOWN WITH THE BLOODY TEXTING!!!! Razz Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Labor Day Weekend

i dun wanna labor but i probabababably have to

Natalie Adele was runnin all over the house last nite. Maybe she was practicing runnin against Ronald McDonald Trump & Hilarious Clinton. i was watchin the new Mad Max movie & she was runnin all over the place. Mad Natalie Adele the House Warrioress!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Quiet on the scrolls
No buddies no trolls

Not a new thread to reads
Only my posts growing weeds

Maybe Kate is off to Cali-forn-ie
Goin off to kidnap JohnE DeppE

Natalie Adele is saying 'meow get off the net'
if'n yA think she the boss o' me, ya won the bet!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Back! Big Grin

Right now I am gathering prices for fixing up the house to sell it. I want to see what it all amounts to before I proceed. I also bought a book on screenwriting so I can touch up the screenplay I'm writing so that it looks pro enuff to market to an agent! Big Grin

My friend has a "bad feeling" about my moving to California. Razz She's afraid I'll blow through all the house-sale money, not have any luck with creative ventures, and end up homeless. She's been right before about her "premonitions." I am hoping I can avoid that happening.

Still, I ain't gonna let it stop me!!! Big Grin

Having a din-din party on Friday--my first din-din party since I hosted Thanksgiving in 2010. Hope it goes well! Someone will be bringing wine...ugh! Razz I mentioned before that I had to get sober back in October of last year. I hope I don't get tempted! I hate when people want to bring wine and I don't have the heart to ask them not to. I don't want to be a wet blankey and not want people to enjoy themselves. But ugh--the party'll be stressful as it is. Oh well! I'll keep my nicotine vape handy in case I need a nerve fix! Razz

Hope all is well in xc land! Big Grin Other scrollers or guests lurking about--let us hear your dulcet tones!!! Commmme...there's peeeeace and sereniteeee on the scrollllls! Razz Wink Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
TGIF!

3 short work weeks & a week of vaca gonna make 5 day work week next week weelly weelly diffE-cult!

Plus summer is ending... *sigh*

i want summer back!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm thinkin bout gettin new sig pic but i don't know which wife to pick for it

i really need an xc wives thread to keep track of them all

when i enter my harem quarters, the wives are all sprawled out nude, beggin for some xc. & my drool steams up & blocks my vision so i dun know how many wives i have!

so maybe an xc wives thread is needed...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm compiling a list og the xc wives to post a thread later.

i am surprised -and ashamed- that i have forgotten so many!

but they's still minr all mine bwahahahahaha

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Still workin on the xc wives thread thingie

Ugh overtime begins in a few weeks

They "pay" in time off first then after 80 hrs OT worked they pay in mullah. Not e-z gettin beyond 80 hrs OT.

OT probababababably mean maybe watchin Xena goes either on hiatus or not every weekend til OT is over. But that ok. Stretches it out longer.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
TGIF!

i'm pickin pics for the xc wives thread, hopin to keep them small enuff not to cause trouble.

Wonder where Kate is? i haven't heard about JohnE being kidnapped at the premiere of his new flick so i guess she ain't in jail.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Summer is almost over, officially. Bummers!

But it was a better summer than last couple years.

Come back soon summer cuz Natalie Adele & me wantcha back 4ever!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Ugh! My dad has Alzheimer's and it got really bad last week--he's got the rage thing going with that disease--it affects people like that sometimes.

So, I called about a home nursing care thingie for him and my mom, and am trying to get some kind of coverage for them so they don't have to pay out of pocket.

Been kinda stressful to say the least!!!

Lmao, xc, haven't kidnapped Johnny yet! Wink Big Grin And yeah summer is over so that means I gotta do some dealio with the gas company so's I have heat when it's needed. Dun want my service shut off before then. Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that about your dad, Kate. i had an aunt with Alzheimer's and i know it was bad for her and tough for my cousins. Hope you get him a good nursing home & he gets great care.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i should kidnap an xc wife in real life- she'd keep me warm during the winter months. Even if i had to chain her to the basement door!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry to hear that about your dad, Kate. i had an aunt with Alzheimer's and i know it was bad for her and tough for my cousins. Hope you get him a good nursing home & he gets great care.

{{{{{{THANKS XC!}}}}}} Big Grin Sorry to hear that about your aunt too. I bet that was tough indeed.

I am hoping for home nursing care if it's possible which'll mean my dad can stay home and not have to uproot to a nursing home--just not do any driving, and have hardly anything to do at all, actually.

Yay! Talked to the gas company today--bad news is I gotta go to a stoopid center instead of doing it on the phone--good news is, I'm gonna apply for CAP and see if I can get a break from having to pay or worse, be shut off. Razz

Went to the bank today and my neighbor was so sweet to drive me! We went on a wild goose chase, not able to find the bank at all--finally we find it and wot hoppin??? I can't cash the dagone check! It hadn't been cleared yet. Geez! Roll Eyes My neighbor Diane was so sweet about it--she offered to drive me tomorrow if the check still clears by then. It's so cool to have some nice people in this world! Smile

Ah well. Just had a nap, now I'm listening to Lana Del Ray--will probably switch to watching Donnie Brasco--or maybe Don Juan DeMarco! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Posted in the "Why is it that" thread cuz I got a li'l nostalgic, lol. Big Grin

Watched a little of Donnie Brasco last night but that movie gets so sad when Al Pacino's "Lefty" keeps getting humiliated by the mob and Johnny's "Brasco" has to do his job as an undercover agent. Frown It depressed me a bit so I'm putting it on hold for now. Meanwhile I'm writing my screenplay and looking for homes in Cali to live when the house is sold! Yay! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i posted in the why is it that thread too. And in the xc wives. That thread got a long way to go. So many wives, so little time!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Autumn...blah

Raking leaves & politicians yappin & the stock market crashin & cold weather comin & kids wantin candy...blah

Now summer...warm weather & girls in bikinis &
vaca's & fun under the sun & lazE days yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
TGIF!

Busy day at work, i glad it over.

i wish other scrollers would take a break from their busy-ness and post here.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder what other scrollers actually lurk here--and if so, why do they lurk? Confused Razz

Do they just wanna read all the things me and xc write--just cuz they wanna see if we say something groundbreaking? Eek

Hahaha---BAHAHAHAHAH! Razz Big Grin

Naaaa, I wonder if these so-called "guests" really are not scrollers at all, just curious Georges that can't think of what to say or mebbe can't figure out how to start an account(not that it ain't real simple...Razz) Or...maybe they're just bored outa their skulls lol. Razz

Somehow I can't see the other scrollers I knew from days of yore keeping quiet this long. I remember everyone having a lot to say lol. Something tells me that aside from the visitations we've had, most of 'em have moved onto Facebook or whatevah...

Kinda sad. I have a Facebook account but I don't use it much. I don't like being too much of the center of attention--like postin' something and everyone putting in their opinion and stuffage...ughhh! Sometimes it just feels too exposing!Razz I'd rather blend in more on the Internet. Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 6 guest(s) on the forums.

Maybee it's BrucE lookin in & scoffin at us. Hey BrucE i dares ya to post! Or did ya ferget yer password?

Maybe it's Ame or Argy seein what a mess i made of the place.

Or maybe it's obombya with his spies seein if i've written more bad things bout him or Hilarius Clinton or Ronnie McDonnie Trump.

ha! cowards!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 12 guest(s) on the forums.

Whoa!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 12 guest(s) on the forums.

Whoa!

THAT'S A LOTTA FREAKIN' GUESTS!!!! Eek

Omg, whassup, did the politicians actually REALLY infiltrate this forum...or is it perhaps the Hollywood press/paparazzi imbeciles tryin' to see what we be sayin' about their favorite celebs that they like to stalk?? Razz

Ugh, I can just see it now!

"JOHNNY DEPP'S SECRET LOVE--WITH A WEIRD NAME! Actor spends whatever spare time he can in a secluded bed chamber in the middle of nowhere with a mysterious lover by the name of..."The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo???" Razz

Good lord...that actually kinda makes sense, considering how bored some of these paparazzi must get tryin' to find dirt on ppl who ain't showin' no dirt cuz of their own airs of mystery!!!! Big Grin

LMAO! Wink

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Online Now: 5
There are currently 1 member(s) and 4 guest(s) on the forums.

Guess i scared a lotta guests away since yesterday. Good! if'n ya don't post then stay away.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Or maybe I scared them away and if so? Maybe they WERE imbecilic, stalky paparazzi lol.

MUAHAHAHA! Big Grin Nothin' like pullin' the curtain away from "the man behind the curtain," lol. Wink

Or maybe they were just bored ppl who may or may not be back tomorrow.Razz

Either way--y'all should post somethin' if yer gonna hang around here readin' stuffage...cuz it's just kinda sad otherwise ya know? Y'all could be great writers, poets or somethin, whatever that ain't never had a chance to get your voices heard. Maybe you're shy? Don't be shy! Put out your stories, we love stories! just as long as it ain't silly, senseless mean stuff meant to put ppl down who don't deserve it and such. But...that's kind of a no brainer of course. Razz Wink Big Grin

C'mon. SING, crickets! Big Grin Or go hop away and forever hold your peace. Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Yay! We got two new--or maybe just one new and one older returning scroller here! Big Grin Good to see others around posting. Just put up a Poetry/Writing thread too! Smile

~~Johnny Depp.