Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing DS

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing DS
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I grabbed this letter out of the IGN DS mail bag:

hey, i heard rummors that the nintendo DS is going online relatively soon. Now i'm a loyal nintendo player and am pretty partial to xbox, however, i hate sony with a passion. i despise everything about sony, but the PSP is looking ever so sweet compared to my DS. Once the DS goes online, i'd be content. Do you know when this could possibly be happening?

mick

It's no rumor, the Nintendo DS is indeed going online later this year with games like Animal Crossing. And while I can't say anything official about who's responsible for the development kit to get the DS online, if you read the latest issue of Nintendo Power you'll notice that they have an article about a company named "GameSpy" helping Nintendo out with the API. Hmm...

-- Craig

Do you realise this means we could play Animal Crossing together over the 'net? Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Yes Big Grin It'll be great!

There's an article here about it, if you haven't read it. Then you should go to the video section and download 'Footage from GDC 2005'.

I'm still excited about the sky in the game. You could never see it in the original Eek

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah, thanks for that.

The screens look pretty good. Chunky little characters. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
EekGreat...my disolve not to get DS is weakening by the second.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Join the dark side Smile

Not that I know what makes it dark..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
DS is very good.

Very, VERY good.

You must feel the power of the DS.

Join us, you must.

~~~~~~~~~~