Find
Notify
Tools
Minya's Den
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Bloody hell. Now Ephiny is dead. WHat next?

Eli just told me that Alti called on the powers of Dahok and channeled them into his head--no wonder he has a connection to baby Gabs--but this is way too wack.

Apparently Eph's spirit is in the land of the dead or something, and will not return. Well--here is hoping she found some peace at last!Frown

Poor Xenan. I swear, if someone doesn't knock off Alti.....

Hmmmm. Train young Gabs to use her powers for good. She used them for evil but then she healed Eli. Hmmmmm indeed.

Likes to kill, that little one does. I thought Livia did--but then again--

Methinks I smell the workings of a plan.....

Need some more rum to clear my head so I can think about it.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Done.
We bury Joxer in the morning.
Then....enough time has been wasted.
Enough indeed.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
There may be hope yet! Forgive the term--seriously, no pun intended. ICK!

My child is resisting, but she is at least open to the possibility. I have no doubt she will try to resist as best she can, even try to do more harm. Eli and I have had our heads togetehr all day. Dite's Afro couldn't stay, she had to go to a meeting with Mavican and Draco--hmmmm this just gets more and more interesting. Can't have come at a better time, though! Even if Xena isn't exactly thrilled with her choice of allies...

Gabby is growing even bigger now. It's frightening actually. Sheesh, in just an hour she hit thirteen. THIRTEEN?Eek I thought I had some time before I had to deal with puberty! Well--she's rebellious all right, just like I was, she has my feisty temper too! And yet--she was just brilliant with Alti, brilliant. In time she will understand.
I think she's afraid though.
I'm not that much of a fool, I'm pretty scared too! Dahok is powerful stuff. I thought Alti was powerful but WHOO! Gabs told me Alti had been stripped of most of her powers. Well sheesh. And Livia? The bit about her makes my stomach turn. Xena wants to set off after Dahok, Kill em all, she's not holding back now, she's had more than enough of this crap. Well--she won't be alone, no way. If I have to I will die in her place. No one is killing Xena, end of story. THat would mess TOO many things up.

Bleh.

Well Xena is now drinking from my rum stock--can't say I blame her. We'll all have a drink, and then we'll know what to do in the morning.

ONWARD!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
We're going off to find her, she can't have gone far. I even have an inkling I know where she is. She was mumbling in her sleep last night, singing something like, "When in Rome, Rome Rome...." hmmmm.
I'm not that stupid after all, and I don't even need visions to tell me.
Eli is as certain as I am but he actually thinks she can do some good there. She grew up fast--but she still needs guidance. She's not ready to face the world on her own.
No way. Not Gabrielle.
So sorry to foil people's plans. But I have plans of my own you see. Plans for my daughter--that i am well and truly sick of people trying to interfere with.

With that said--we are off.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Olivia. Un--farking--believable.Roll Eyes
I know, I know. I have to trust Eli, what other choice do I have? He was the one who helped her hold Alti back--even with all those extra powers. There is so much more to Eli than meets the eye. And he has been such a wonderful friend to me and Paulina--not to mention Joxer when he was alive.
He seems to have an incredible amount of faith in Gabrielle too. Olivia. BLEH!Roll Eyes But I don't know. I mean i CAN not forget who her real father is, whether Ares impregnated me or not. I mean--she has a tendency to get confused. Can we really afford to let her go now? What if she kills more innocents?
And Livia.Roll Eyes Of all people for my baby to get mixed up with. I CAN not believe my baby is calling her "Auntie." What the hell is that all about? I'm sorry but I don't trust it. Maybe there is hope for Livia, but Xena needs to take her in hand, as does Eli. So far she seems to still be on her own twisted path. Does Eli think Gabrielle can help Livia? Livia seems to think she is in control there--ha, control of my Gabrielle, DO not make me laugh!
ALL RIGHT! Bloody hell, I'll call her Olivia. But I'm NOT happy about this, I tell you now!

Bleh.

Pan is nice--hmmmm, rather odd match, I know Ephiny was into centaurs and all that...Pan isn't exactly a centaur....still...have to keep my eye on that one. At least he has wisdom, that cannot be disputed. He might be able to help--Olivia(grumbles) even more than Eli helped me. It could end up being quite beneficial.
And King Gregor. Eli is clever haha. Glad we're going there. Maybe I can even find Jett while we're there and finish the business Joxer started.
Joxer.(sigh)Frown
It's getting easier to forgive her for that. My main beef is with Dahok. Not that I have a fly's chance in hell of taking him down, much as I'd like to--but Eli says the Devil thrives on vengeance. It's a very hard lesson for me. But I'm learning it.
Bleh.

Anyway, we're off. THank Goodness! ONWARD!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Thank the gods for Paulina. She is so good at relieving my grief....and not just in bed!Big Grin
She and I have been talking, quite a lot, healing old hurts, all of it. We're going to be a family now, the two of us, we may even adopt another babe. or...maybe...someone can impregnate one of us, someone we KNOW to be honorable.
So long as Dahok stays the fark out of it....
Hmmmm. I know Eli is very much on his own path....I dunno if he even engages in those practices...but for the sake of just giving us a babe, would he? Would he be willing?
He might think I'm trying to distract myself. Bleeh. Well no way am I giving up on Olivia, she will always be my daughter. But I've always kind of wanted a big family as it is.Big Grin
Still...maybe after all this is over.
Hopefully we will all survive....I'm such an optomist...even now. But I really hope so. Have not heard from or seen Xena for a couple days. If she can keep her soul after all this....
*sends a prayer up to God.*
*Then opens up a fresh bottle of rum.*
To a better, stronger, year!Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
My Dear Friend Minya,

Something has gone terribly wrong in the universe. What has happened to you, I don't believe, is even your fault; I fear it is a case of death by association.

Unlike the tragedy of the tsunami in Asia and Africa, you were not simply swept out with the innocents. Unfortunately, it is the way of this world to try to kill everything that comes from good. And you, my friend, have shown your goodness in many ways throughout the RACE.

The fact is you played the game very well. Your last entry was by far the most creative of any we have seen. However, you seem to have become a victim of hatred and hostility aimed at me. I'm deeply sorry for this turn of events.

Know that I am deeply impressed with your abilities. It was good run for us, and no one but us will know the connection we were able to make with so little working in our favor.

Bless you,
Eli

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Enter The Higher Realm Here

Posts: 78 | Location: Everywhere | Registered: 06 December 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Dear Eli,
I'm not nonexistant yet, i have one more chance to get a word in.
You always believed in me. Always saw the positive in everyone, I couldn't help but admire that. You made me feel I was worth something. Made me feel better about myself than Ares ever did.
Before I was unceremoniously zapped, I heard a rumor in town. Alti thinks that my daughter took her powers away when really it was Dahok.(sigh) And she has done nothing all week since then but stew about how that "bitch" zapped her--she doesn't even remember that Gab only held her back, Hope and Dahok zapped her. Bleeh. As for Zeus, he seems to find those who do harm much more interesting. Like Hope and Dahok for one. Maybe he thinks I lay claim to Gab(Olivia, Bellona, how many damn names will this girl have?Roll Eyes) depowering Alti too--who knows. Dahok is the only one who could do that to her, it seemed pretty damn clear to me. Hey if Zeus is so upset he can just give Alti her powers back himself. Whoosh Dahok away, hey, Hera did it to Hope. He's the King of the Gods, he can do many things after all. Rumor has it Alti was going around calling herself "finished" for awhile. Yeah, likely story.
Thank you so much for your inspiring contributions to this race. You were a lot of fun to work with, to hang out with, get drunk with from time to time....
At any rate, we can hang out in Heaven together and do some real good--even if no one in the Race will ever know about it.
Take care my good friend.
Love
Minya

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Zeus thought that Minya would have liked to have gone out in drunken sexual debauchary style.. Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Zeus's Mother>
posted
Shame on you Zeus, killing off Minya like that, you know you and your clicky group are just threatened by Minya, far better to confront your fears than kill them off....tut tut such childishness I see.

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
*raises eyebrow*

If we were gunna resort to the godly cliqueiness, why did we allow Minya to win the first week?

I knew i shoulda filled the voting box with fake votes to vote out Dite the first week instead.

damn it.

:P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zeus: King of the Gods:
I knew i shoulda filled the voting box with fake votes to vote out Dite the first week instead.

Dada- huh? Confused

Bye-bye, Mins. Frown Parting is sad but i pulled some strings and gotcha a nice cottage in a suburb of the Elysian Fields known as the Blueberry Fields (right next door to the Strawberry Fields, where dead Beatles & their fans reside). There's a rum well on the property, please don't fall in! Hope you like it there, say hi'sies to Gabby & Joxer for me. See ya in a future lifetime, babe!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
{{{{{DITE"S AFRO}}}}}}
Thanks babe! It's beautiful i love it.
Anyway lovely racin with ya, it was fun--cya in the next lifetime we'll drink some rum and eggnog.
Enjoy your cobbler!Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.