Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if Kate only posted once on pg 12?

what if hey, no fair havin a lfe!?

What if Yes..Lifeless Brucy shall blow past her in posting numbers ...like a freight Train passing a hobo...really really soon-age..?

What if SOON I shall be the most Yappity Yappy Scroller of them ALL...???

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if CNN has this to say :

Trump's now-unavailable tweets hinted at plans for "our own platform"
From CNN's Brian Fung

The four-tweet thread that President Trump sent from @POTUS, which quickly vanished from Twitter, included hints of Trump's involvement with a potential alternative platform to Twitter and other social media.

"We have been negotiating with various other sites, and we will have a big announcement soon ... while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!" Trump said in the now-unavailable tweets.

Earlier Friday, Twitter announced it had permanently suspended Trump from its platform.

The company also told CNN it will enforce its policy against ban evasions to ensure that Trump does not circumvent his personal account's suspension.

What if So it has begun.....tRump is a Virus on the internet.......
poisoning minds in all of cyber-space...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if stimulus check arrived today?

what if got car repair coming up in March?

what if 600 will help?

what if sleepy Joe will give us more?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:

What if So it has begun.....tRump is a Virus on the internet.......
poisoning minds in all of cyber-space...

what if it began long ago on an internet far far away when Darth Trumpenstein began his "birthing" nonsense against Obombya and maybe even before that?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if Lucy vs Sorbo is making a lot of news services?

what if but it don't bring any old scrollers back to the scrolls/

what if maybe they're in an old scrollers home suckin on their thumbs & drooling on the staff?

what if Alan, MaxQ, Ame, Nora, Argy, all the worshippers of Joxer- they gotta be in wheelchairs by now, heh heh?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if...maybe my bank account has both Jan's SS & Stimulus check..?

What if the stupid Bills playoff game has the entire yard all backed up with...Neighbor's company..?

What if my car is buried all the way in the back....& I dont feel like dealing with those Assholes today..?

What if I hope Nancy Pelosi can make biden man up & do stuff..LoL

WHat if DOpey Joe's comment about tRump..?

"What the Congress decides to do, it's up to them to decide," Biden said

>>>>>>EDIT< It appears he actually does favor it ..just wishes no involvement.<<<<

WHat if the man & a lot of republicans are criminals Joe....?

what if history tells us that allowing Republicans to get away scot free ONLY EMBOLDENS THEM to go farther..?

What if Appeasement doesnt work.....remember Hitler & '"Peace in our time"

What if I cant WAIT for the inauguration of 'President Milquetoast'..?

What if why does politics always leave us with a choice between 2 lame-ass candidates..?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if some good news maybe:

after-failed-attack-on-capitol-q-anon-asks-if-it-can-still-trust-the-plan

What if maybe at least a few QAnon-ers are realizing it was all a scam..?

===========================

More funny comments from various Youtube vids:

Trump is ending his term like alot of us American{s}, without a job.

In tomorrow's news: Mexico decided they will pay for a wall after all,
and Canada wants one too...

I'm in Canada, and I feel like I'm living in an apartment above a meth house.

I’m Canadian, I want a wall. I’d pay taxes for it too!
But we’d just offer to pay for it then stiff Trump
like he did everywhere he held a rally.

hundreds of thousands of Americans have been given Ritalin since their childhood.
It shows

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if hey guys?

What if I've been cleaning out my basement and getting rid of a lot of stuff?

What if my goal is to have a den down there of sorts, with my computer desk, some shelves and a couch, maybe even a TV set?

What if I wonder when it'll actually come into fruition tho...I got a lot of stuff? Razz

What if this may take me all year?

What if I have a lot of stuff to catch up on with you guys?

What if yeah gotta love Trump being kicked off Twitter? evil Big Grin

What if, and how bout that Lucy and Kevin showdown?

What if Kevin disappointed me but he's not the only crazy Republican in Hollywood, whether he's still got a career or not?

What if, many of them are all up Trump's rump?

What if it's pretty funny that the Trumpers are trying to pass the buck...lol whatever happened to all that pride they had after they were done?

What if yeah I heard that on the news they were all patting themselves on the back?

What if the world is effin' WEIRD man!!!! Razz

What if I need some egg nog...yeah even after the holidays???

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, and yeah...major yay to getting the stimulus check? Big Grin

What if I thought I'd try to be practical this time so I called a plumber for some help fixing a fawcett that needed replacing for months?

What if, I hope Biden gives us a little more money even if it's not 2000 bc I want to get my basement walls fixed after I finish cleaning it out?

What if we had a leak years ago and the walls got saturated so they need to go?

What if I don't know how much it'll cost but I imagine I might be able to pull it off with the combined efforts of both my and John's next stimulus check?

What if...for now I'll at least fantasize that we're at least getting one more stimulus check at some point? Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:

What if, I hope Biden gives us a little more money even if it's not 2000 bc I want to get my basement walls fixed after I finish cleaning it out?

What if we had a leak years ago and the walls got saturated so they need to go?

What if I don't know how much it'll cost but I imagine I might be able to pull it off with the combined efforts of both my and John's next stimulus check?

what if are you planning to waterproof the walls?

what if waterproofing the backside walls of my basement cost $4000?

what if i didn't have the side wall worked on cause there's drains near it & concrete above the ground?

what if damp is different from an inch or so of water coming in?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if half of Trumpenstein's supporters blame Biden for the insurrection riots?

what if [sarcasm] oh yeah, that makes sense?

what if i do recall sleepy Joe saying, 'hey you Nazi GOPers, how's about breaking into the Capitol & destroying stuff & harming people cause i don't really wanna be President, i want four more years of the orange haired baboon'?

what if Biden also said, 'yep, me & Hilarious Cliton & obombya, we're all lizard people, pedophile blood sucking Commies & we're gonna take away your guns, your pickup trucks & make you wear masks that are glued to your faces [/sarcasm]?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if no, wasn't planning to waterproof the walls, not that it's not a great idea but that's pricey, yikes? Eek

What if, was just gonna get some brand new walls, probably sheetrock or some other cheap material?

What if there was one guy years ago who said he'd do it for 1500 but maybe someone else will do it cheaper?

What if here's hoping we get some more money down the line so I can explore options?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if half of Trumpenstein's supporters blame Biden for the insurrection riots?

what if i do recall sleepy Joe saying, 'hey you Nazi GOPers, how's about breaking into the Capitol & destroying stuff & harming people cause i don't really wanna be President, i want four more years of the orange haired baboon'?

what if Biden also said, 'yep, me & Hilarious Cliton & obombya, we're all lizard people, pedophile blood sucking Commies & we're gonna take away your guns, your pickup trucks & make you wear masks that are glued to your faces [/sarcasm]?

What if, the reality of what these fools did has hit them and of course THEY can't take the rap, they have to blame it on someone else?

What if, so typical? Roll Eyes

What if we could use a little Xena and Gabrielle influence here?

What if, or some kind of voice of reason?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if ofcourse...dems are such super smart tricksy weasels....we use M A G I C ?!?!?!?!

What if I SEE that Sarr-chasm marker is that fer lil old me..??

What if Hilarious CLIT-on..????

What if I see whatcha did there !?!?!?!?

What if Thanx ...I Can NEVER EVER Un-SEE that !!!!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
]

what if [sarcasm]

What if Hilarious CLIT-on..????

What if I see whatcha did there !?!?!?!?

What if Thanx ...I Can NEVER EVER Un-SEE that !!!!

what id i have been referring to Hilarious as Hilarious Cliton for years on the scrolls?

what if why'd you just now see it?

what if guess you must skim over what i post?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

what id i have been referring to Hilarious as Hilarious Cliton for years on the scrolls?

what if why'd you just now see it?

what if guess you must skim over what i post?

What if..I dunno Im so mentally foggy...maybe I DID see it & just not notice the missin 'n'..ever before?

What if the shit has hit the fan yet again......
we allowed the insurance Co to know my brother is dead...
.but I havent had any time or paper work to get the car straightened out..?

What if I now have an un-insured car..
I need to turn the plates in & re-register,,..
then re-insure
then go get new plates for....damn..?

What if 2 trips short of being moved too..?

What if on the plus side the Dept of Motor Vehicles has a branch thats a LONG walk from this place...?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if wow sounds aggravating, Brucy?

What if I hope things move smoothly on to getting better for you?

What if we're still trying to deal with John's car and it's a big pain in the ass?

What if after the mechanic gave him a huge estimate, John decided to get a second opinion, but he's not sure if Triple AAA will tow the car from one mechanic to the next?

What if, he's not sure if they'll do that for just anything or only for emergencies?

What if so he's gonna try to find out today?

What if cars are a lot of trouble but they do help you get places quickly?

What if, as opposed to mass transit where you wait on their schedules alone?

What if, I have to go get another covid test tomorrow as preliminary for a colonoscopy I'm getting next week?

What if I'm not looking forward to it?

What if, I think I'll do something fun today, not sure what but I'll think of something?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

What if the shit has hit the fan yet again......
we allowed the insurance Co to know my brother is dead...
.but I havent had any time or paper work to get the car straightened out..?

What if I now have an un-insured car..
I need to turn the plates in & re-register,,..
then re-insure
then go get new plates for....damn..?

What if 2 trips short of being moved too..?

What if on the plus side the Dept of Motor Vehicles has a branch thats a LONG walk from this place...?

what if didn't know you had to turn the plates in?

what if when mama xc passed, i had to take her death certificate to the DMV & transfer them & the registration over?

what if it was pretty easy, more sad than anything cause she was gone?

what if transferring insurance took a phone call?

what if maybe different states have different laws, different insurance companies have different rules?

what if good luck getting it squared away?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:

What if after the mechanic gave him a huge estimate, John decided to get a second opinion, but he's not sure if Triple AAA will tow the car from one mechanic to the next?

What if, he's not sure if they'll do that for just anything or only for emergencies?

What if, I have to go get another covid test tomorrow as preliminary for a colonoscopy I'm getting next week?

what if AAA should move it wherever it has to go?

what if may depend on type of coverage & if the people hired by AAA to tow are reasonable or jerks?

what if good luck on the covid test?

what if i had to spit in a container for mine?

what if i should've said, 'gimme a pic of Trumpenstein, i can spit all over that'?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Triple AAA moved the car but they hit John up for 100.00 first?

What if he had the money thanks to the stimulus so that's good?

What if, after all this, I hope we get a reasonable estimate on the car?

What if, if not we'll have to junk it?

What if last covid test I took they just stuck a Qtip up my nose and that was it?

What if I wonder if it'll be different over at this other place?

What if I'm more worried about the colonoscopy bc of all the cancer in my family?

What if I haven't had any pain or discomfort tho so maybe that's something?

What if...oh well, just let me get it over with and then after that I'm gonna treat myself to something sinful, maybe even a cheesesteak or a pizza or something?

What if, that should take care of whatever bad taste in my mouth comes from that prep formula? Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if would John's insurance reimburse him for the AAA bill?

what if guess it depends on his insurance policy?

what if good luck on the test?

what if not having pain should be a good sign?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if Trump impeached again?

what if he'll go on trial in Senate when Dems take over even though he'll no longer be in office?

what if they can even vote for him never to run for office again?

what if can't understand why GOP would want him to run again when he ordered an attack on them?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if people I know are wondering why bother to impeach Trump now when he's on his way out?

What if, but he needs to answer for his crimes so yeah?

What if, and who wants him running again and possibly winning?

What if I hope they throw him in prison???

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if Biden wants to give us $1400 stimulus checks?

what if right on!?

what if that'll help?

what if it'll go into the car repair fund?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if Biden wants to give us $1400 stimulus checks?

what if right on!?

what if that'll help?

what if it'll go into the car repair fund?

What if Awesome???

What if that'll help wonders?

What if there's tons of things I can think of to do with that??

What if, like get new walls on the basement?

What if I still have some leftover from the 600 too?

What if cool??? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.