Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i read in the local yokel paper that they're having a heat wave in Aussieland.

So maybe Ame & Argy will come in their air-conditioned homes & post here.

NOW!

please?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
stay away, scrollers, yer not welcome here.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
ANNOUNCEMENT!

THE DAILY SCROLL IS NOW TO BE KNOWN AS...

THE XC SCROLLS!

i have driven all away even BrucE!

This is my own personal social network now.

You may post here as you like (according to scroll rules that i have decided will still apply).

You should address me as Sir xc or mr xc or your high-fallutin'eness. Just don't call me late for din-din.

sincerely ha-ha.
xc
yer boss
the final scroller

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
xc scrolls

Captain's log:

Scrolls. the final frontier.
xc. the final scroller.
To post stoopidly where no one else posts

that is illogical but so is i

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
bump, yeah still fishin for more scrollers

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i think its a conspiracy of dunce scrollers to stay awhile

i betcha theys on their "social network" not wanting to be bothered with me & my scrolls

phooey on 'em

be that way!

i bet they were never real Xenites anyhoo

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
bump

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
maybe i should bump til there's a 100 pgs

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"There are currently 1 member(s) and 4 guest(s) on the forums."

4 guests?

human or spammers?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
when yer bored & unhappy, post here

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i know i am

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
aren't you?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
maybe it's time to close the scrolls down...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
or maybe just time for me to leave...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
after all, 2 scrollers do not a forum make...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what would it take to bring other scrollers back?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
maybe if no one else posted for a month...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
well i'm gettin tired of being the main contributor here when i know others are out there but just too stuck-up to post or too big for their own britches or sumthing.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
maybe i'll return when someone other than BrucE posts

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
or maybe not...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
maybe i'll just be lurker like YOU and stick my nose in the air like you and think i'm too good to post here with the poor ppl like you.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
pretty bad considering how thriving this 'hood used to be...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
is it pg 30 yet?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
not that i count pgs but might as well end at the top of a pg...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
wonder how many posts it'd take to sink the forums...