Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
And now we need more ppl back!

More i say!

MORE!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, speaking of old scrollers, I wonder if Keri and Sara ever got back together again?

Why not wish them well whether they are together or if they each found other lovely ladies? Smile

Who cares if, why not wish them all the light and blessings in the world? Smile

Why not, same for all the Aussie scrollers, and Nora and eyezoom, etc.

What if I miss Maddie and Heitie whom I always thought were pretty cool ppl? Big Grin

What if I remember Salem fondly as well?

What if...and let's not forget the Tiki Meister? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Why not, but I text with her every day so we still keep in touch that way? Smile

Why not still enjoy the quietude, although I can see how more ppl would make this place even that more interesting...

Who cares if, I can only ramble about Johnny Depp so much, as well as my silly life? Razz Razz Big Grin

Why not remember that Pandie was a Johnny girl too...and wish her well on the other realm?(still can't believe she's gone? Frown)

Who cares if, but it's cool to read xc's posts and I admire him for keepin' this place goin' even if I get caught up in the L word sometimes? Razz

Why not wonder if BrucE still thinks this place has nothin' but drivel in it? Razz

Why not, ah, who cares? Big Grin

Why not say, "HI GUESTS?" Big Grin

Why not, "COME ON, POST, I DOUBLE DARE YOU!" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm hopin the holidays will drive some scrollers here when they's snowed in or have absolutely nutin else to do...ha ha ha

maybe Xena's 20th will bring someone back

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Heyyyy, 6 guests here! Big Grin

Do I know any of you lovely people? Smile

SPEECH! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
6 cowards who too scaredsy to post!

ha!

Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
*waves* ... er.... hi! Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CorXy:

Hiya CorXy! Smile

Jeepers been almost 3 yrs since last we "saw" ya. Hope all is ok with you.

And hope ya stick around as it's just Kate & me here now.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:

Hiya CorXy! Smile

uh-oh looks like i scared her away.

*sigh*

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hiya CorXy! Smile

uh-oh looks like i scared her away.

*sigh*

why is it that i's a scary guy?

what if i could appear as a demon monster if they redo XWP?

who cares if i could scare Jason, Michael Myers & Freddy Kruger to tears?

why not scare myself away rights now?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
HI CORXY! Big Grin

Hope you're well, lady and I hope you come back more often! Smile

*waves at xc* Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i fear i've scared poor Corxy away.

Maybe we need a sign sayin "beware of the xc".

Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
LOL you haven't scared me away! sorry, just super busy!

sometimes i miss the old days when i was in school and college and could just be on this board all the time.

so, how's everyone doing? how many people (and "oldies") do still frequent this board?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hey Corxy! Glad to see ya back!

well, speakin for myself, i'm workin again after being unemployed for awhile. Not sure how long i'll be employed but enjoyin it anyhoo.

There's only Kate & me now. BrucE Braless left a couple months ago. Ame & Argy haven't been here all year. lila997 was here for awhile but left last year too. i think they spend their online time on those social networks that i won't mention.

i been hopin ppl would return since next year is the 20th anniversary of the start of XWP.

Hope your doin good, Corxy, and post often!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Heyyy Corxy! Glad ya came back. Smile

I've been doing pretty good myself....am in the process of finishing up a divorce from my husband, whom I THOUGHT was all that and a Xena souvenir too(Roll Eyes) but was sadly mistaken. ;p

My life has been spent trying to get this house in order and my head together, last few months. I did create a non profit opera company called Fantasy Weavers, also I wrote several scifi novels that were published by a company that turned out to be a scam. Razz So I will be ditchin' those guys, probably tonight if they're home(or I may have to wait til Monday), and re-self-publish those same books under Amazon.com's sister company CreateSpace. Big Grin

Then, I'll hopefully be hooking up with a writing marketer, so that I can SELL some of these babies! (can't market my way out of a wet paper bag. Razz)

Anyway, hope to see you, at least as often as you can! I understand about being super busy, believe me! Big Grin

Take care!
Kate (formerly Warrior Priestess 9 aka WP9!)(Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
*yawn*

i see 12 visitors here the other day. 12! But no-one else posted.

i'm tired of the question threads (cuz no one ever answers them) so i'm postin here when i have something off topic, non music, non movie, non tv show to say.

so there!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 6 guest(s) on the forums.

Uh-huh. Keep lookin in ya lazy ass ppl!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
maybe i can provoke ppl to reply...

i think jackass obombya oughta be yanked outta the white house & shipped over to Syria where he can join his ISIS buddies. After all he's an economic terrorist so he oughta fit in with them terrorists & i betcha he really supports them. Butthead obombya ain't nuthin but a black George Bushit!

i'm neither demo-rat nor re-poop-lican but i think Hilary is as bad as all the GOP losers runnin for pres. She's a career politician. She caters to whatever the flavor whiners of the day are. The GOP are either tea party fart heads or more of the Bushit clan.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
BAH! POLITICS! Razz I dunno. I have always voted Democratic, but this world, this country, these farking issues--I don't even know who to trust anymore, let alone who to vote for. Roll Eyes

I didn't even vote on Tuesday in the mayoral election. That's how burned out I am.

I often think of life on other planets. Hey--why not? I mean--who's to say we really are alone in space? Maybe there's a better world somewhere, a simpler existence? Anything is possible.

And then there's the possibility that aliens from other worlds are controlling us, and the politicians with li'l microchips in all of our heads...Razz

The Illuminati. Now, that's just frickin' nuts. I don't know what to make of that at all. Every video I watch on it is narrated by fundamentalist Christians, who name-drop politicians(indcluding Obama, the Clintons, and I think Bush Sr. and Jr.), and celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Beyonce and Bruno Mars. And of course, let's not forget Hitler...but then, who can forget that demonoid creep? Brrrr....

To be honest, aside from Hitler, fundamentalist Christian extremists scare me worse than the stories about the Illuminati do.

Not that those stories don't creep me out. There was talk about people who "know too much" about Illuminati matters "disappearing." Whitney Houston, Robin Williams--the list goes on. Kinda like Marilyn Monroe "supposedly" committed suicide when she was "really" murdered cuz of her affiliation with John F. Kennedy.

That's scary. Yes. Hell, let's be real here...any organization scares me anymore. Razz

That's why I like my own li'l world! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
we so different! i never vote all same party. That's why i never vote in primary. My town mayor has been Demo-rat 4ever cuz stoopid college kids thinks Dems are cool when the local Dems are assholes. Our mayor & city council- all Dems- hate cars & want pedestrians & bike riders only! Idiots! Then our guvenor is a tea party Re-poop-lican that hates everybody!

i don't believe in Illuminati but i wish they was one to eliminate Bushit, jackass obombya & others. i think JFK was killed by local Texas conspiracy. Marilyn Monroe, well, she never was too stable.

Fundamentalist Christian extremists don't worry me much. Now Muslims, them morons do. It's no wonder those Nazi-like bastards are winning cuz their buddy butthole obombya is in the white house! George Bushit is the cause of ISIS & jackass obombya is the reason they still exist & thrive & kill & destroy. He doesn't even acknowledge that there's a Muslim problem! obombya is a traitor & deserves the fate of traitors.

i wish i believed in aliens. i wanna be abducted to the planet of xc wives! Or to the planet of dancin nekked Gabbies! yay!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I remember the dancing naked Gabbies! rotflmao! Big Grin

In all reality, I dunno if I believe in the Illuminati either. I wonder if it's just a trumped up farce created by the fundamentalists.

Not too knowledgeable about Muslim--me don't study religion much, except when 9-11 happened everyone said Bin Ladin and the Al Quaida were Muslim. All I know aside from that is that Muslims see Christ as a prophet not the son of God...and they don't eat pork. My friend is married to a Muslim, but there's no love there. She wants out in the worst way, trouble is, she's broke, has no money for a pot to piss in, much less even a small room in a run-down place in North Philly. Razz I think she thought she loved this guy at first, he was certainly very charming to her, and no one really thought about religion. I don't think she knew much about Muslim or any other faith cuz she's athiest anyway. But she's often said that this guy hates Jews, and ironically she is of Jewish descent. I am not sure if it's a Muslim thing to hate Jews--she implied that it is. Either way, if I had a million bucks I'd help her out. Whole other ball of yarn tho lmao! Razz Big Grin

Naaah. My take on religion and faith is this. Believe what ya wanna, but try to push it on me, I will laugh in your face and walk away lol. There are different faiths cuz people are all born different and can see the Divine in different ways. No one has the right to put down your beliefs, so long as said beliefs don't condone or promote HURTING people. I don't like religious warfare--killing another in the name of your so-called "God," or "Allah" or whatever. No. If there IS a "God," He or She wants us to frickin co-exist, not be antagonizing each other for no good reason.

Lmao, ok rant over. Razz Big Grin

So, whaddya think of some of them conspiracy theories behind 9-11? Like--could it have been done by the U.S. government just to start a war? There's all kinda things about that that I'm not clear on, but I have often wondered.Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:

So, whaddya think of some of them conspiracy theories behind 9-11? Like--could it have been done by the U.S. government just to start a war? There's all kinda things about that that I'm not clear on, but I have often wondered.Razz

Much as i hate George Bushit & Dickhead Cheney, i don't think there was a 9/11 conspiracy beyond obombya er- i mean osama bin laden. Saying there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq when there weren't, now that was a conspiracy!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Memorial Day weekend.

Cookouts everywhere.

Indy 500.

Natalie Adele watchin birdies from the window.

Ppl with pitchforks chasin xc, shoutin "down with the neighborhood monster! protect yer daughters!"

Aw well...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hmmm i heard Johnny Depp might face some prison time for the thing with the dogs.

i wonder if Kate will either a) send him a cake with a file in it or b) break him outta jail Xena style?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hmmm i heard Johnny Depp might face some prison time for the thing with the dogs.

i wonder if Kate will either a) send him a cake with a file in it or b) break him outta jail Xena style?

Definitely the latter! HAHAHAHA!

The pinch--"you have 30 seconds to live. I have just cut off the flow of blood to your brain. Now. Two choices. Let Johnny out of jail, NOW, scumsuckers, OR? Ten-nine-eight-seven---"Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
They're working on the property next door, gettin it ready to be a right of way for the new, stoopid, unnecessary interstate.

Stoopid Re-poop-licans
Stoopid Demo-craps

i guess they want a new road so that ppl can get away from xc faster or maybe so the xc wives can escape with a better chance of me not catchin them again.

*sigh*