Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I watch:

Big Brother
Dexter
Doctor Who
Grey's Anatomy
Modern Family
New Girl
Red Dwarf
So You Think You Can Dance
Underbelly (if it's decent viewing like Razor)

Danielle McCormack starred in Underbelly: Razor. Not why it was any good, just an interesting fact.

I will look for a waving hand icon when I have the time.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Danielle is going to be in the remake of Prisoner.

unsure if remaking Prisoner is stupidity or genius

:P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Glee!

i forgot to mention Glee!

lol

and Dance Moms Smile

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i used to watch the Simpsons but haven't seen an ep of it this season.

i'm almost dun watchin the complete Twin Peaks. i'll probably start watchin the Serenity series when its over.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Thanks to Netflix,Hulu etc I watch a lots of older seasons of shows I missed in first run (United States of Tara, Damages ...) and I'm starting Walking Dead but am WAY behind.
In production shows: Homeland, Grey's, American Horror Story, Rizzoli & Isles, Glee (usually), Bunheads, Project Runway, SYTYCD and a few others.
XC, I tried Beauty & the Beast too. Couldn't get into it for many of the same reasons.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
Glee!

i forgot to mention Glee!

lol

and Dance Moms Smile

Is there an Australian version of Dance Moms or do you get the Abby Lee one there?

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
We get the Abby Lee version too Smile

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Also if it had been an Aussie version it would have been Mums :P not Moms

hehe

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
ONCE UPON A TIME! I can't believe I forgot Once Upon A Time >_<!

quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
and I'm starting Walking Dead but am WAY behind.

The Walking Dead gets so good! Slow in some patches, but worth it in the long run!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

XC, I tried Beauty & the Beast too. Couldn't get into it for many of the same reasons.

Only reason i'm keeping with it for awhile is that the Beauty actress reminds me of someone i knew many moons ago. Hay they could cast me as the Beast & not have ta worry aboot puttin on scarey makeup as i's naturally scarey!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I'me going on a 4 day cruise tomorrow.. Smile it's my first ever cruise so it should be interesting...

so i won't post again till monday Frown naaawwww

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salem:
ONCE UPON A TIME! I can't believe I forgot Once Upon A Time >_<!

quote:
and I'm starting Walking Dead but am WAY behind.

The Walking Dead gets so good! Slow in some patches, but worth it in the long run!

Holy crap! I forgot it too! I watch OUAT like it's my JOB! It's not been on tv here in 2 weeks due to football and I left it off the list. Bad fan. They're gonna kick me out of Storybrooke. Wink

I'm sticking with Walking Dead. I'm just sooooo far behind...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
I'me going on a 4 day cruise tomorrow.. Smile it's my first ever cruise so it should be interesting...

so i won't post again till monday Frown naaawwww

well if ya stranded on a deserted isle, can i have your scroll guardian title?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm gettin a haircut this Saturday. i look like a wild man hippee! i best look Establishment-like before my job interviews begin.

ya know, try to hide the fact that i'm xenacrazed!

anybody else have weekend plans?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Holy crap! I forgot it too! I watch OUAT like it's my JOB! It's not been on tv here in 2 weeks due to football and I left it off the list. Bad fan. They're gonna kick me out of Storybrooke. Wink

I'm sticking with Walking Dead. I'm just sooooo far behind...

Haha, that's why I forgot too! I download my shows from the US, so I can keep up to date with everything. TV in this country is so unreliable smash

Plus The Walking Dead returns in a few days! Even more episodes for you to catch up on!!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i've only seen bits & pieces of the Walking Dead.

MMMmmmm brains!

is it hard to follow if ya missed so much?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hmm I don't think it would be that hard to pick up, but it'd be better to start from the start, just to get the full experience, back story's, character relations, that sort of thing..

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
All my shows are coming back on in the states around now. My download limit is NOT going to like this..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i might watch a full ep if i can remember to tape it on the dv-r.

Got my haircut- yeeeccch! i feel like mr. establishment bossy boss banker type now. Yuccch!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Are you going to work in a bank now? You should just walk into a bank and pretend you work there and start filing stuff and see how long it takes people to notice you don't actually work there..

Now I have another show to add to my watching list. I've watched the first couple of episodes of 'The Following', has anyone else checked that out?

I was drawn to it because it's by Kevin Williamson, the man who wrote Scream. The premise sounded interesting, a serial killer operating from behind bars, Edgar Allen Poe stuff, and some interesting people in the cast, like Kevin Bacon, Shawn Ashmore, Maggie Grace and Nico Tortorella.

It's fun for me, Kevin and Shawn have both been in X-Men movies, (Sebastian Shaw and Iceman teaming up to save the day! What what!) Maggie Grace was Shannon in Lost (and in both 'Taken' movies with Famke Janssen, Jean Grey from the X-Men movies and my one exception) and then Nico who was in Scream 4! No X-Men connection for him though..

Anyway, I liked the first two episodes, I jumped at one part in the first episode and something in the second episode when I saw it made me go all tense!

AND some fun music, like the Marilyn Manson cover of 'Sweet Dreams' and Deftones 'Change'. Adds to the atmosphere!

SO, I recommend everyone check it out! You know, if you like tense creepy thriller type stuff that is..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i've thought about applying for bank work. By the gods i am tired of physical labor kind of work! i wanna start out as bank president! "clean the vault, you peasant!" "count those bags of money & give 'em to me" "foreclose on all wal-marts, people" ya see, i COULD be a bank president!

i haven't heard of The Following. Then again i usually only watch movie channels.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I'm bacccccccccccccccccck

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
BTW xc, just as argy for a guardian title, i'm sure she'll allow you to do so Smile

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I watch

Dr Who
Bunheads
Hart of Dixie
Dance Moms
Glee
House Husbands (an aussie show)

I was watching Ringer and Make it or Break It, and was disappointed they were both cancelled as their storylines were just getting interesting and they both should have been good seasons this season

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
http://www.wetpaint.com/networ..._source=facebook.com

or to cut and paste the first paragraph

We'll miss you, Robin Sachs.
Robin, a British actor who played Ethan Rayne on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, died on February 1 at age 61, according to Us Weekly.

"It is with great sadness that we have to announce the sudden and unexpected passing of Robin Sachs," reads a message on his official website.

Frown