Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I love the Xena soundtracks, especially when Lucy sings? Big Grin

What if, omg what a sultry voice!

What if, there are several movie soundtracks that just stay with me...Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Gone with the Wind, and a great 80's movie called the Outsiders--that's probably my favorite? Big Grin

What if, and the TV Soundtracks are epic too...always love The Lone Ranger!

What if, altho I'm sour on purist "Lone Ranger" tv fans for bashing Johnny Depp's movie version of Lone Ranger? Razz

What if, ok so it wasn't anything like the show, but it was an EPIC statement about Native American enslavement that needed to be said? smash

What if...cuz let's face it, Tonto was kind of a "manservant" to the Lone Ranger in the TV series? Roll Eyes

What if...like the caricature "black" character Butterfly McQueen played in Gone With The Wind...that pretty much summed up what Hollywood did to anyone "different" than a mundane old Caucasian? Mad smash

What if, Depp's take on Tonto was absolutely powerful and moving, and I LOVED that the movie focused on the life of John Reed(Lone Ranger) before he became the masked man?? Smile

What if...ah well, I hope the Native Americans appreciated the movie, and something tells me they did? Big Grin

What if, anywho, for more news/musings on Johnny Depp, any other fans of his can check out my "Johnny Thread" in the movie forum lol? Wink

What if...gonna have another cup of coffee, and hope this doctor I called about my bronchitis gets back to me soon?

What if this cough is a byatch and the inhaler ain't doing enough? smash

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if it's a lazy day?

What if I need to do some things but...where to start? Razz

What if, do I wash my hair first or practice the mandolin?

What if I love my mandolin, and am not too shabby with it for not even playing it a whole week? Big Grin

What if I get as good as Jimi Page so I can play Led Zep's "Battle of Evermore," sometime?

What if I just write my own songs or score a movie with nothing but the mandolin? Big Grin

What if I haven't eaten yet, but laters for that! Wink Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
What if I had a three day weekend?

What if I didn't leave the house once?

What if I meant to, but..?

What if I am very good at squandering my time off?

What if too much going on for me that I can't focus on anything?

What if pretty much all I've done all weekend is listen to the Chemical Brothers and decide I must do something about all the unfinished/untouched video games I have?

What if I should quit my job and just play video games in the dark all day long?

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if you sound like me?

What if yeah I may as well have "invented" squandering time off? Big Grin

What if I meant to do so many things over the weekend but spent all of it staring at the computer screen and listening to old Sisters of Mercy, John Lennon and other epic tunes?

What if, and throw in Disturbed for good measure(love their version of "Sound of Silence," but they have so many amazing songs it's hard to pick one? Wink )

What if, well okay, I did put some videos out that showcase my musical composing skills--you know, for scoring movies and cool TV shows like Xena? Big Grin

What if I borrowed movie scenes for the compositions, one of which was the first Lord of the Ring's epic scene where Arwen runs from the Nazgul with a sick Frodo in her arms...then turns and confronts them epicly while using water power to take them down? evil

What if Liv Tyler was HOT in this movie, I must say--wonder what she's doing now?

What if, and don't get me started on Aragorn, a.k.a Vigor Mortenson--OOOFF! Big Grin

What if, he's no Johnny Depp but he is a hottie nonetheless?

What if I have "Fellowship of the Ring" on Amazon Video in fact but am watching it in pieces since it's kind of long, and very intensely thought provoking?

What if, my tendency is to get inspired to write myself when I see something that frickin' good, which is why I have to watch in installments? Razz

What if, guess that's what sagas are all about? Big Grin

What if, ah well, gonna wake up some more and maybe DO something today, lol? Razz

What if, until then, Sisters of Mercy can sing about the Temple of Love all they want to me(Andrew Eldridge, you are lovely, my darling? Oof! Wink ) Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEE!!!! Big Grin Razz

What if I am now a half a centuryyyyy?

What if I'm celebratin' all by me lonesome on the scrollios cuz no one but the crickets be herrrrre? Razz

What if, oh well, guess I'll get drunk on wine and beeeeeer???

What if, and maybe Johnny will come to play guitar?

What if, and maybe make me a star?

What if, or at least wherever he goes I would be on his arm? Wink Big Grin <3

What if dreaming is freeeeeee!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Wink

What if,(all together now) HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOOOO MEEEEEEE! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if...life is so nuts?

What if, death is a mystery, and too sad to wanna think on? Frown

What if...but right now my life has to come to a screeching halt so I can take care of some internal soul and physical health stuffage?

What if, meanwhile, spring is coming? Smile

What if, and I REALLY hope it's a lovely one??? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if btw, yes, Kate's going thru another sig identity/pic change? Big Grin

What if, I also have nothing to do tonight? Razz

What if, I'd talk about my weekend but the end of it upsets me so much I can't deal?

What if, so I guess I'll turn up the volume on YouTube, yay!!!! smash evil Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, today goes in the rare catagory of "didn't suck" days? Big Grin

What if, I'll even go so far as to call it pretty freakin awesome?

What if I'd left my beautiful mandolin on the train coming back from NYC where I went over the weekend to celebrate my 50th... Razz ???

What if...NOT a good omen for a half a century old??? Roll Eyes

What if, but I put a report in the NJ Transit lost and found anyway?

What if, but I also bought another one anyway to be shipped to me from Musician's Friend?

What if a guitar comes with it for 99 bucks, not too shabby considering it's a black Sunburst acoustic with Martin strings...and a Rogue mandolin??

What if I'm supposed to get them tomorrow? Big Grin

What if even after all that, NJ Transit FOUND my other mandolin ANYWAY? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What if...this definitely goes in the catagory of Divine Intervention for Good days? Smile

What if...gonna have a drink and celebrate? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, gonna test a new sig piccie? Razz

What if, hope it's not too big???

What if oh well, here goes!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if...do-overs?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I should be paying attention to what the trump bastid is doing to our country but I just haven't felt like being depressed, ya know? Razz

What if I'd rather hear about it from friends, like if there's a march or a protest anywhere?

What if, that tends to cheer me up, at least people banding together in some kind of solidarity?

What if, meanwhile I've been spending my time learning new songs, listening to different music that I haven't heard before?

What if I can't sing yet due to bronchitis and laryngitis but I can at least learn to play the tunes?

What if I love my new guitar and mandolins....they sound AMAZING! Big Grin

What if I would love it even better if I could make some money playing music but...guess ya can't have everything(yet)? Wink Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I'm stoned out of my gord? Big Grin

What if it's been years since I've indulged?

What if I smoked more than I should have cuz it's been so long, I forgot the effect of pot takes longer than just a few puffs? Razz

What if, ah well, who cares! It's helping my anxiety which is important. Wink Big Grin

What if Chuck Berry--HAVANA MOON, HAVANA MOON!

What if, ok back to our regularly scheduled programning!!!!Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if hey there to anyone lurking, hope all is well as can be expected?

What if, here I am renting a room again...tried for the 2nd time with that joke of a marriage and finally gave up the ghost in September? Razz

What if, love stinks? Razz

What if music doesn't? Big Grin

What if I still think of expatriating but don't know a cheap place to go that doesn't sound like it has a scarier government than even THIS joke? Razz

What if...oh well! Gonna have some wine and watch some music videos, maybe write a little!

What if, hang in there folks, whoever and wherever you are!!! Big Grin

What if, I'll be back? Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, happy Saturday?

What if, guess it's a day off for those who work during the week, but I'm always off? Wink

What if, tomorrow I would have gone onstage to play music but my voice is temporarily down due to a chronic cough? Razz

What if I was in the hospital for it from Monday to Tuesday?

What if the doctors did tons of tests, but couldn't find a damn thing wrong with me?

What if, except post nasal drip? Razz

What if I did quit smoking, again, and maybe that was aggrivating it for awhile??

What if I hate spell check cuz I don't know how to spell "aggrivating" and am too lazy to look it up?

What if, more important things in life anywho?

What if I'm always amused by cyber bullies on other sites who sit there and belittle people for their spelling errors? Big Grin

What if, we all know it's cuz their targets have good comebacks to the stoopid bullying and those bullies just hate to "lose?" Wink

What if, ahhh to be here, where there's lotsa wide open space, and most ppl who come here are pretty nice?

What if...erm, those who DO come here, even if for a few moments...unless they're xc who held the fort for a long time?

What if, I may have to take over for a spell?

What if...I need forums to stay alive, I LIKE anonymity, altho I will go to Facebook now and a blue moon?

What if, Druana Moon will be my "pen" name ifever I become famous???? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I hope the damn sig pic is not too big, it's really one of the best ones I ever used? Razz Big Grin

What if, I don't have any software to resize the thing, and every time I try to download some, it mucks around with my computer??

What if, I think the diminsions are 20/20 but I'll see what I can download that might not give me trouble???

What if, hehe, his autograph is on this one? Wink

What if, okay it's not like he handed it to me personally but...still???

What if, til laters on??? Big Grin

*Later Edit*

What if this looks a bit better, hopefully???? Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I hate health issues, especially chronic coughs?

What if I hate not being able to indulge in things I never did when younger???

What if, I'm not talkin' heroin or cocaine, no thanks, y'all can have that. Big Grin

What if, but it's fun to smoke cigs, but even back in my youth, I could never do it too long without a bad cough making me get pneumonia and have to quit? Razz

What if, yeah, yeah, yeaaaaaahhhh... Razz

What if I get it, smoking isn't "cool," but I guess I just wanna do tons of things to escape, and that's one of them?

What if, I might go out and do shrooms or LSD from time to time, nothing addictive, maybe hemp or hash...why not? I'm getting too old for scruples.

What if, no, I ain't suicidal, just need to LIVE until I pass over?

What if...hell, gimme some weed at this point!!! Big Grin

What if, ok gonna go get some wine without the h in it!!!! smash

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I move over to here to post some more updatey nonsense...

I see I was already living here in 2014 when I last posted...

Man.... time flies when you get old..LoL

What if ...my car has been replaced with a 2003 post office van..?

What if I bought it from the nicest most helpful car dealer guys ..ever..????

What if they closed up shop & disappeared like 6 weeks after I bought the damn thing..LoL

What if I bought it in may or june but I drive so little I have barely put 1200 miles on it..?

What if the car is only ---MOSTLY---- dead! ?

What if I stepped on the gas rounding a corner & I think the timing chain jumped....

What if I was close to home & barely made it...

What if I dont think it can go over 30 mph.

What if it was an adult.....18 years old...so it had a good run..?

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I had a pretty good Xmas for an atheist..?

What if my Kooky older brother washed up & shaved this year something I dont think hes done in more than a few years...?

What if I rarely see my daughter anymore...because....

What if Im a GRAND DAD..????

What if I have an adorable little grand daughter..?

What if shes 2 right now..?

What if my daughter turned into a turd just like everybody else I know..?

What if I "Laff at her Puny Plan"..?

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I'll be back...???

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I'm laughing at many puny plans right now??? Big Grin smash

What if I'm gonna learn to drive soon and get a damn job and make some money, et.al?

What if life is good, sometimes heady and overwhelming but good overall?

What if I sometimes still have this idealistic need for things I can't have?

What if that might be partly related to having to quit drinking...again? Razz smash

What if there's worse things to go without than wine tho?

What if, what about love, life, good health, humor, great movies, MUSIC?

What if I never had any kids and these days it's probably a good thing, this world is CRAZY!!!!!

What if...oh well, when all else fails, turn on some classic music and dream?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if it's snowing????

What if I love snow?

What if I don't drive and have nowhere to be today so that's the beauty of it? Big Grin

What if ahhh, I love the newness of first snow, it's when it gets icy and dirty later that it's annoying? Wink

What if hope the weather's good where you guys are at...and to those lurkin' too! Big Grin

What if BATTLE ON, SCROLLS!!! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if happy frickin' New Year's eve???

What if here's to a hopeful and better 2018? Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if good riddance to 2017 as well as a belated good riddance to Dec 2016? Too bad i cannot say 'hello, welcome back 2000 or 1999'. Or a return to 1989-1991, or 1979-1984 or many other years. i imagine i will be saying good riddance to 2018 this time next year if i am still alive then which i hope i ain't. Just don't see much promise of good on this world in the horizon.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, yes, s'long, 2017 and 2016, we hardly knew ya? Razz

What if I never make new year's resolutions, but I do have some plans that I think might be a possible to see through?

What if I really want to get a decent job this year, maybe as a home caregiver, making stops around the neighborhood?

What if I'd be good at that I think?

What if I'd have to go back to school, which I could do when I take care of whatever has to happen with student loans and stuffage?

What if it'd be nice to bring in some extra dough, altho fortunately, my financial situation at least with expenses did improve alot?

What if but I think I need to make an actual salary, not just monthly payments from past money I gave Uncle Sam years ago? Razz

What if it's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life, and I never wanted to be on SSDI forever anywho?

What if, not to be too ambitious, but it's prolly time I learned to drive since I live in the suburbs now? Razz

What if, my rendezvous is BEYOND my beloved horizon? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i have been working overtime since mid October? i like OT for the extra money that i need but enuff is enuff. i have the most hours worked OT as other co-employees are rarely working OT. i guess they must be independently wealthy or else they're millennials who are either lazy or don't care about saving up and would rather be out texting or shooting heroin or something equally stoopid. Or maybe they want me to get all the OT which seems to be what is happening.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post