Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Mary Juan and I are very good friends so lol, I will welcome that, xc, thank you? Wink

What if 2020 has been one long shit storm with the only really good thing being that we got rid of Trump?

What if it's hard to feel happy when so much crap keeps going on and all you hear in the news is bad?

What if, so anything that can calm the nerves is fine with me...I'll be making my own batch of eggnog this year too? Big Grin

What if I wish you lived closer, xc, I'd invite you for our Thanksgiving?

What if...provided we actually HAVE one, hopefully my sister won't put the kebash on the whole thing after all is said and done?

What if, I will speak to her today as it's her birthday and I'm gonna call her later?

What if Brucy that is GREAT news about Trump...I hope he just gets all his anger out of his system and finally concedes?

What if, that would be amazing?

What if maybe 2020 will end better than it was?

What if maybe wishful thinking but it could happen?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if thanks for the invite, Kate, if i lived closer?

what if i hope to get caught up on sleep on Thanksgiving?

what if OT running me crazy?

what if could fall asleep right now, maybe?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if agents aren't biting for my story?

what if i need to add something to the pitch letter to make them interested

what if even if it goes against the normal procedure, the worst they can do is continue saying no thanks?

what if still editing book 2, which is actually now books 2 & 3, with 5 more books to edit?

what if hope to publish while i'm still alive?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

what if they need a vaccine for BrucE to calm bis nerves?

what if then again, if BrucE mellowed...would he still be BrucE?

what if that's like saying, if Trumpenstein apologized for anything, would he still be Trumpenstein?

what if i slip some mary-juan-a in the eggnog & pass it to BrucE?

What if you may find this hard to believe but I'm a total wimp when it comes to MJ ?

What if just one puff is WAY more than enuff....It usually makes me feel sick & gets me all Nervous & jerky..?

What if I Actually Dislike the stuff...?

What if the 1 I REALLY liked was Cocaine.....Goddam that was a Fun high..?

What if I was already pretty sick & rundown by the time I started with it...
still made me feel a lil bit like Superman !?!

What if lucky the sitch I was in gettin pretty good stuff fer Cheap was quickly ended..?

What if I ahve a Great idea..?
What if I apologize for tRump & he Calms down FOR me../????
What if sounds win win to me..??
What if I'll hafta take that Eggnog straight....No MJ no rum...Sorry..?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:

What if Brucy that is GREAT news about Trump...I hope he just gets all his anger out of his system and finally concedes?

What if I Know!... Im a lil bit disappointed every day when he hasnt conceded....Geexe how normal is THAT !!

What if almost like back to reality,no?

What if our future is gonna be '1984' Averted for now..???

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if still editing book 2, which is actually now books 2 & 3, with 5 more books to edit?

What if Good luck with alla that..?

What if this manuscript sounds like its bigger than the phone book..? Encyclopedic maybe?

What if I hope it has Cyclops-es-es...Lots of 'em?

What if well you DO know that people ONLY have interest in someone after they're gone..??

What if maybe alla that Family that you are so iffy on will become Ga-Jillionaires from your work..??

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I hope xc gets himself an agent soon?

What if rejection sucks but no matter what it's better to keep going?

What if I learned that the hard way lol?

What if I never did cocaine, was always afraid of it?

What if maybe because it's addictive and can kill you in pretty nasty ways?

What if I don't think I'll ever do it, but give me Mary Jane any day and I'm a happy little kitty cat? Big Grin

What if it's literally medication since I'm on the medical marijuana plan so I'm all for cures that are MUCH better than the disease lol? Big Grin

What if, I can count the number of drugs I've done on one hand?

What if, mostly poppers and psychodelics if not just MJ and hash?

What if, I don't count the one time I smoked MJ and didn't know someone had put PCP in it...because I never did PCP willingly?

What if I actually blacked that whole trip out but apparently I was really bugging out according to a friend who was with me at the time?

What if, what are drugs without a little lacing going on behind the scenes sometimes? Razz

What if I just woke up?

What if I had a good night's sleep which is always a blessing?

What if I ended up self publishing all my books...never had an agent or anything?

What if I was told I am better off finding an agent but by that time I had already self published?

What if apparently if you self publish you can't hope to get your books published by a publishing house in the future ever again?

What if, but I have talked to people who make a nice living having self published their books...so I'll probably do that again when the book I'm working on is finished?

What if, none of my other books sold very well but there's a first time for everything?

What if, so long as I can kick this writer's block at some point!!! Razz smash Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I got my test results just a few minutes ago...Negative??? Big Grin

What if I'm not taking that news lightly, it's a great thing?

What if my husband has been running around a lot this morning and hasn't had time to check his own results on the portal but he will hopefully be able to do that shortly?

What if we have to check them on a portal, they don't call us with the results?

What if I'm pretty sure he's negative tho if I am?

What if I make some eggnog tonight to celebrate!!! smash Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if D0pey J0e....here we go AGAIN..?

What if E Warren & Bernie Are NOT Being considered for important cabinet posts by GWB....umm...DJB ?

What if he is considering Republicans in his administation.. because reaching out.. that worked so well for B Clinton & BloBama.?

What if he Cant really afford to pull any D senators out because of his Weak Weak weak coat-tails in Congress..?

What if Fuck I hate this guy & everything he does...Republicans will gain in 2222 & retake the Presidency in 2024..?

What if thanks for pickin Biden while the Earth Burns..you stupid fuckin Losers..?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
quote:

what if they need a vaccine for BrucE to calm bis nerves?

what if then again, if BrucE mellowed...would he still be BrucE?

what if that's like saying, if Trumpenstein apologized for anything, would he still be Trumpenstein?

what if i slip some mary-juan-a in the eggnog & pass it to BrucE?

What if you may find this hard to believe but I'm a total wimp when it comes to MJ ?

What if just one puff is WAY more than enuff....It usually makes me feel sick & gets me all Nervous & jerky..?

What if I Actually Dislike the stuff...?

What if the 1 I REALLY liked was Cocaine.....Goddam that was a Fun high..?

What if I was already pretty sick & rundown by the time I started with it...
still made me feel a lil bit like Superman !?!

What if lucky the sitch I was in gettin pretty good stuff fer Cheap was quickly ended..?

What if I ahve a Great idea..?
What if I apologize for tRump & he Calms down FOR me../????
What if sounds win win to me..??
What if I'll hafta take that Eggnog straight....No MJ no rum...Sorry..?

what if i never did drugs?

what if Prez Raygun said 'just say no'?

what if i'm messed up enough without needing any drugs?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

what if he never concedes?

what if even when they drag him out by his orange baboon hair, he still says he's prezident?

what if he goes into a looney asylum with people claiming to be Napoleon, Elvis & the real xc?

what if that makes him a folk 'hero' & it gets him re-elected in '24>

what if *shudders*?
What if I Know!... Im a lil bit disappointed every day when he hasnt conceded....Geexe how normal is THAT !!

What if almost like back to reality,no?

What if our future is gonna be '1984' Averted for now..???

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

what if 7 books finished (before editing) & more pages & words than i can count?

what if not sure if there are any cyclops but there's alien wizards who can conjure cyclops & a shapeshifter or three who can become one?

what if no relative would pursue publishing if i die before it gets published?
What if Good luck with alla that..?

What if this manuscript sounds like its bigger than the phone book..? Encyclopedic maybe?

What if I hope it has Cyclops-es-es...Lots of 'em?

What if well you DO know that people ONLY have interest in someone after they're gone..??

What if maybe alla that Family that you are so iffy on will become Ga-Jillionaires from your work..??

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
What if I hope xc gets himself an agent soon?

What if rejection sucks but no matter what it's better to keep going?

What if I learned that the hard way lol?

What if I never did cocaine, was always afraid of it?

What if maybe because it's addictive and can kill you in pretty nasty ways?

What if I don't think I'll ever do it, but give me Mary Jane any day and I'm a happy little kitty cat? Big Grin

What if it's literally medication since I'm on the medical marijuana plan so I'm all for cures that are MUCH better than the disease lol? Big Grin

What if, I can count the number of drugs I've done on one hand?

What if, mostly poppers and psychodelics if not just MJ and hash?

What if, I don't count the one time I smoked MJ and didn't know someone had put PCP in it...because I never did PCP willingly?

What if I actually blacked that whole trip out but apparently I was really bugging out according to a friend who was with me at the time?

What if, what are drugs without a little lacing going on behind the scenes sometimes? Razz

What if I just woke up?

What if I had a good night's sleep which is always a blessing?

What if I ended up self publishing all my books...never had an agent or anything?

What if I was told I am better off finding an agent but by that time I had already self published?

What if apparently if you self publish you can't hope to get your books published by a publishing house in the future ever again?

What if, but I have talked to people who make a nice living having self published their books...so I'll probably do that again when the book I'm working on is finished?

What if, none of my other books sold very well but there's a first time for everything?

What if, so long as I can kick this writer's block at some point!!! Razz smash Big Grin

what if i dunno about self publishing?

what if i am pleased to have gotten the story all outta my mind & maybe that's enough?

what if the publishing world is an old-fashioned, out dated business where thinking outside the box is not allowed?

what if i could always go for a small publishing house?

what if i dread uploading to the Amazon book graveyard where books go to die?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
What if I got my test results just a few minutes ago...Negative??? Big Grin

What if I'm not taking that news lightly, it's a great thing?

What if my husband has been running around a lot this morning and hasn't had time to check his own results on the portal but he will hopefully be able to do that shortly?

What if we have to check them on a portal, they don't call us with the results?

What if I'm pretty sure he's negative tho if I am?

What if I make some eggnog tonight to celebrate!!! smash Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

what if congrats on the results?

what if still be careful on turkey day?

what if Natalie Adele & me will chill, watch movies & nap on turkey day?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
What if D0pey J0e....here we go AGAIN..?

What if E Warren & Bernie Are NOT Being considered for important cabinet posts by GWB....umm...DJB ?

What if he is considering Republicans in his administation.. because reaching out.. that worked so well for B Clinton & BloBama.?

what if old man Bernie & Pocahontas Warren are better off staying in the senate? what if the GOP senate would never confirm them pinko commie gender bending leftist rioting union-supporting, police banning hippies anyhoo

What if he Cant really afford to pull any D senators out because of his Weak Weak weak coat-tails in Congress..?

What if Fuck I hate this guy & everything he does...Republicans will gain in 2222 & retake the Presidency in 2024..?

what if 2222?!?! We all be dead by then? As for 2024, yeah, you'll be supporting your buddy Trumpenstein then, ha ha. unless he's dead, Biden'll be dead by then, so will old man Bernie, and someone'll scalp Pocahontas Warren, so who will BrucE support... Jeb Bush!

What if thanks for pickin Biden while the Earth Burns..you stupid fuckin Losers..?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:

what if congrats on the results?

what if still be careful on turkey day?

what if Natalie Adele & me will chill, watch movies & nap on turkey day?

What if thanks xc and I hope you both have a nice relaxing Turkey day?

What if John's results of his covid test are negative too so we're both in the clear?

What if, now we're just waiting for my sister, brother in law and mom to get their tests and we'll see what happens on Turkey day?

What if, if worse comes to worst, John and I will just have our own Thanksgiving?

What if, at least I have someone to celebrate with even if it's not my mom, brother in law and sister?

What if, it's nice to have romance go right in my life now, especially in these times!!! Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I just talked to my mom and she and my sister and Brother in law have appointments on Monday to get their tests?

What if my mom was saying everyone has to pay now and there's a waiting list and everything?

What if John and I got ours done just in time?

What if I'm glad they have appointments on Monday tho, that's good?

What if my mom doesn't think they'll get their results back on time but when I told her about the rapid testing, she said they have to pay even for regular testing?

What if it's not cheap either...like 139 dollars or some such?

What if, so I imagine the rapid testing is more than that?

What if I'm glad at least that a vaccine is just around the corner???

What if I'm also glad more than ever now to be done with Trump!!!! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

what if he never concedes?
what if i never did drugs?
what if *shudders*?
what if Prez Raygun said 'just say no'?

what if i'm messed up enough without needing any drugs?

what if even when they drag him out by his orange baboon hair, he still says he's prezident?
what if he goes into a looney asylum with people claiming to be Napoleon, Elvis & the real xc?
what if that makes him a folk 'hero' & it gets him re-elected in '24

What if I Mish-moshes alla Xenacrased's ramblings together..
to make it sound like he has had an extra helping or 2 of Craxxy Sauce..???

What if wasnt it that darling 'Genius' Nancy Reagan who said dat..??

What if I think alla America is trying to drive me into a Looney bin w/Nappy Fat Elvis & xcs #1,2,4,7,& 9

What if I pretend Im the Dread Pirate Roberts.. Who has come for their S O U L ssssss..???

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

what if old man Bernie & Pocahontas Warren are better off staying in the senate? ]What if Sadly, I Agree..

what if the GOP senate would never confirm them pinko commie gender bending leftist rioting union-supporting, police banning hippies anyhoo

What ifdat's true..?

what if 2222?!?! We all be dead by then? As for 2024, yeah, you'll be supporting your buddy Trumpenstein then, ha ha. unless he's dead, Biden'll be dead by then, so will old man Bernie, and someone'll scalp Pocahontas Warren, so who will BrucE support... Jeb Bush!

What if it would almost be worth it to trade off the Best Dems with the worst republicans..because the Dems arent improving things & the RePerv-icants are definitely doin a LOTTA Damage..??

What if too bad alla us Atheists dont believe in Death..? joxer

What if ..pix or it didnt happen,,?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

What if I'm also glad more than ever now to be done with Trump!!!! smash Big Grin

What if ..oh, you sweet summer child,you...I dont think he is at all done with us..? LoL

What if this reminds me that I have seen 2 articles that are AWREADY saying that Biden should pardon tRump.. wtf..?

What if how about we actually SEE the extent of his criminality first a-hole..??

What if the continued criminal behavior by the Republican party just emboldens them to go farther & farther...?

What if alla that started with the Nixon pardon...Never should have been allowed to stand..?

What if remember that idiot Gerry Ford who obviously banged his head a few too many times..?

What if remember his quote “My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.”

What if ... No ....Dipshit ...you just started us on a trajectory straight to Republicans subverting our government regularly & in any way which suits their power grabs.

What if tho I would be OK with 'Sneaky J0e Biden' Promising Donald a pardon & then Laffing & Saying.. 'I Lied" in his best Ahnold voice..?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if ..*Surpise* I have a republican friend...who is so surrounded by Colleg Liberals that he will not even speak about politics..?

What if he said to me I didnt vote for trump or hillary, I did not vote for trump or Biden..But I Liked Bernie .. I would have voted for Bernie..

What if it seems he is about as pleased with the finalist candidates as I usually am..

What if so Nyah-Nyah put that in yer eggnog...ya... know-it-all xc..??

What if sssshhhhhhhh.....me & the kittys are gonna watch Flea-BS News..??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I don't want Trump to get a pardon but I wonder if Biden would do it just to get rid of him?

What if, but that would really send a powerful message to the nation?

What if we can make something easy for ourselves but if it's the wrong thing, all you've done is protect your comfort zone?

What if, we need all the honesty we can get if we're going to heal as a nation?

What if, well if not honesty, how about just not pardoning Trump? Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if I don't want Trump to get a pardon but I wonder if Biden would do it just to get rid of him?

What if, well if not honesty, how about just not pardoning Trump? Razz

What if YES! ....EXACTLY !!! Smile

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, pg. 4?

What if I just woke up and am eating pomegranates for breakfast?

What if I enjoy pomegranates?

What if they have this flavor that just bursts in the mouth?

What if I'm feeling hopeful today?

What if, it's good that we'll HAVE a vaccine available soon?

what if, it doesn't sound like the side effects are much worse than flu symptoms?

What if, I hope it works out for everybody?

What if maybe we'll be back to the old normal by next spring?

What if that would be amazing?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i never had a pomegranate?

what if if i never been to Pompeii?

what if i never been to Spain but i have some 3 Dog Night albums?

what if i never had 3 dogs but Natalie Adele has me & my bark is worse than three dogs when someone from Pompeii throws pomegranates at them?