Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:

What if, so I hope the vaccine is covered by insurance and they don't try to get anything else out of us?

what if i'd imagine it'll be free?

what if not, a lotta people couldn't afford it?

what if they want the economy going again & getting people back to work, it'll have to be free?

what if there's choices between vaccines, i wanna find out which one lasts the longest, if they know that?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
quote:
what if fave Emily Blunt movies are The Adjustment Bureau, the Girl on the Train and Looper?

what if she was in Sunshine Cleaning with xc wife, Amy Adams?

what if would like to see her first movie, Warrior Queen, but never see it available anywhere?

What if those are all good ..but.... Edge of Tomorrow is my Fave....
Originally because I got to watch Tom Cruise DIE over & over & over again
which made me slowly realize he wasnt as annoying as I presumed he was..
he is Certainly More than adequate in his movies.?

what if can't stand Tom Cruise?

what if have heard he's as arrogant & self-centered in real life as the characters he plays?

what if that said, Edge of Tomorrow was good movie, saved by Emily?

What if, from what I've seen in interviews Tom Cruise is quite arrogant?

What if, Scientology is a big racket and of course he buys into all of that?

What if those people are crazy...you literally have to sever ties with people in your life that aren't into Scientology in order to belong in that cult?

What if, and if you try to leave, they follow you with their little security robots and you're never free?

What if, was listening to Leah Remini talk about it on the Joe Rogan podcast?

What if, my friend got really into scientology when I was in high school but I saw right through L. Ron Hubbard's nonsense?

What if it's not a bad philosophy but everything they do contradicts whatever good might come out of it?

What if oh well, glad I'm not caught up in that!!!

what if cults were huge in Indhickiana during the '70s?

what if i guess simple country folk are big prey for cults?

what if i knew several people who either joined or almost joined, and a few who barely escaped?

what if i was approached to join a couple different ones bit said no, i am already in the cults of followers of music & blonde haired buxom babes?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if my cousin on my mom's side got sucked into a Jesus cult when she was 17 or thereabouts?

What if she came back to visit her mother, my aunt, who had divorced and got remarried to my mom's brother?

What if she said my aunt was "living in sin" because she divorced and remarried?

What if my cousin stayed away from the family for many years but finally resurfaced shortly before my aunt died?

What if, cults are scary, and fortunately I escaped that fate?

What if, I had just heard too much about how it can fug with your mind?

What if, I liked making my own mind up about my path and destiny, I didn't need someone else telling me?

What if later tho I got sucked into little groupthink ideas that feel cultlike when I look back now?

What if, but thankfully I'm done with all that?

What if I just take what I like and leave the rest?

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

what if dreading upcoming winter?

what if heard on CNN that covid vaccine for "regular" people won't likely be ready until late spring?

what if still haven't heard how long vaccine will last?

what if it's like flu shot, it won't last but a few months?

what if the virus mutates, and we have to keep getting covid shots?

What if I think this winter is Egg-Spected to be mild....?

What if I previously thought that if I just Always got all the flu shots I'd be in pretty good shape when I got old...?

What if with immunity fade ... not gonna happen I guess..?

What if at least my immune system will get exercise..if thats a thing..?? joxer

What if yes if COVID Mutates out of the vaccine's reach.. then That form will probably become the dominant one ..?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

what if can't stand Tom Cruise?

what if have heard he's as arrogant & self-centered in real life as the characters he plays?

what if that said, Edge of Tomorrow was good movie, saved by Emily?

What if I dont remember his characters being as bad as he is..?

What if its amazing what a good & believable Female lead can do for Sci-Fi..??

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if that's okay, so long as the vaccine becomes available next year, I'm fine waiting til May.

What if, well here's hoping the vaccine keeps it far away for as long as it can, and I hope it doesn't cost anything?

What if the vaccine cant help us until its in us..LoL..?? May is a LONG way off to get a start..?

What if, so I hope the vaccine is covered by insurance and they don't try to get anything else out of us?Big Grin

What if I do believe its supposed to be free...the 1 company is aiming for a Cost of $3 a dose...?

What if Id gladly pay double or triple that..?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if, from what I've seen in interviews Tom Cruise is quite arrogant?

What if, Scientology is a big racket and of course he buys into all of that?

What if those people are crazy...you literally have to sever ties with people in your life that aren't into Scientology in order to belong in that cult?

What if, and if you try to leave, they follow you with their little security robots and you're never free?

What if the last falsehood of that type I believed was Santa Claus Both my parents were dis-interested Catholics who gave me total choiuce as to what I wanted to do..??

What if all the kids were gripin @ havin to go to 'Religion'..so I Said .."Hell no!" Big Grin

What if to be honest with you I think that if no one was Exposed to...the god idea until they were 14 ..no one would fall for it..?

What if but thats just my opinion..?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

what if cults were huge in Indhickiana during the '70s?

what if i guess simple country folk are big prey for cults?

what if i knew several people who either joined or almost joined, and a few who barely escaped?

what if i was approached to join a couple different ones bit said no, i am already in the cults of followers of music & blonde haired buxom babes?

What if I think xc shoould start a 'Conspiracy Cult' or maybe a Conspiracy website about cults.. then he could become a youtuber & get his money for nothin & his Chicks for free..?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if my cousin on my mom's side got sucked into a Jesus cult when she was 17 or thereabouts?

What if, cults are scary, and fortunately I escaped that fate?

What if its not that hard to be tricked..my Mom & my Brother fell for the 'Bio-rhythms'thing in the late 60s...I think it was..?

What if it was just a buncha pseudo scientific gobbledy gook & stuff..?.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
What if that's okay, so long as the vaccine becomes available next year, I'm fine waiting til May.

What if, well here's hoping the vaccine keeps it far away for as long as it can, and I hope it doesn't cost anything?

What if the vaccine cant help us until its in us..LoL..?? May is a LONG way off to get a start..?

What if, so I hope the vaccine is covered by insurance and they don't try to get anything else out of us?Big Grin

What if I do believe its supposed to be free...the 1 company is aiming for a Cost of $3 a dose...?

What if $3 isn't that bad but free is just more helpful?

What if I just think it's evil to charge people when the economy is so farked anyway?

What if so long as they don't charge astronomically, I guess it's okay but free is still best?

What if everyone needs to be safe, so we can grow our economy back of course?

What if in other news, I stepped on the scale today and saw that I actually LOST a pound??? Eek Big Grin

What if, that's an incredible blessing...I was expecting to gain at least 5 pounds?

What if, so now we're back to business as usual until Christmas when all the fattening foods come out again?

What if I might just make it through the holiday season without gaining all my weight back after all?

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

What if I just think it's evil to charge people when the economy is so farked anyway?

What if so long as they don't charge astronomically, I guess it's okay but free is still best?

What if in other news, I stepped on the scale today and saw that I actually LOST a pound??? Eek Big Grin

What if, that's an incredible blessing...I was expecting to gain at least 5 pounds?

What if, so now we're back to business as usual until Christmas when all the fattening foods come out again?

What if I might just make it through the holiday season without gaining all my weight back after all?

what if i'm betting it will be free, especially for anyone who has insurance?

what if even w/o insurance, i don't see how they could deny anyone?

what if Trumpenstein's people would deny poor people but not Biden's?

what if not unless some pharmaceutical company gets greedy?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if snow flurries today?

what if go away, snow?

what if i miss the 90 degree weather?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if we've got a tornado warning until 4:39 EST?

What if we got two more minutes?

What if I wonder what a tornado would do to my house and yard?

What if, maybe the house would lift into the air, fly around and then land on Trump? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

xc said:
what if i'm betting it will be free, especially for anyone who has insurance?

What if I wasnt very clear...$3 is what they were hopin to bring it in at & Yes I
do believe the goverment will make FREE for Teabaggers & all red states..LoL

What if but they wont get vaccinated because COVID is a hoax thats how Evil Hillary's
band of reptilian baby eating aliens will implant their mind control devices..666...

What if ..but we all know that..rite..?

What if it appears I didnt mention this here... I heard on NPR the udder day..That Teabagger types are dying of COVID & denying thats what it is because they "KNOW" that COVID is a Liberal hoax..?? WTF???

What if thats a good example of what my signature line below is alla bout..?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if we've got a tornado warning until 4:39 EST?
What if we got two more minutes?

xc wrote:
what if snow flurries today?

What if its predicted there could be a foot+ of snow in the local snowbelt/Ski resort area..south of Buffalo...??

What if not enuff to stick around up where I am...?

What if the Township has moved the Nov 1st street parking ban from Nov 1st to the 15th to Dec 1st & now to Dec 15th..weather looks pretty good 'round here..?

What if out of the last, say, 10 years we have had a brutal Jan or Feb & the rest of winter usually has been creepily warm WAaaaaaayyy too often.. to NOT be Global Warning..uummmm Warming...?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if December?

what if bleeeeech!?

what if hate the cold, any temp below 60 is too darn cold?

what if i was rich, i'd have a winter home in the Bahamas?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I made enough turkey soup to feed a small army but I can't fit it into the refrigerator?

What if, so I'm leaving it on the stove until it's all eaten up and hope it doesn't go bad?

What if, I hope my mom and sister can take some of it?

What if I don't even know what to put it in for them...we're almost all out of tupperware containers?

What if but it's pretty good soup for my first time?

What if, it just needs salt for every bowl but it's better to have to add salt than for something to be too salty?

What if I learned that the hard way WAY too many times lol?

What if I take whatever I or my family can't eat into downtown Philadelphia and give it to some homeless people there?

What if I might just do that if I have to, that would be cool!!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if never had turkey soup?

what if wanted to fix a turkey for TG but never sure how to do it right?

what if youtube videos are deceiving when they show one how to cook stuff?

what if the cooks take things for granted that dunces like me don't know?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if read this online about the vaccine?

quote:
Who goes first?

A panel of scientific advisers yesterday released its initial guidelines for who should receive the first coronavirus vaccines — recommendations that will influence states’ policies across the country.

The obvious question on many people’s minds is: When can I expect to be vaccinated? While there is still a lot of uncertainty, it’s possible to lay out a rough expected timeline. I’ve done so below, with help from public health experts and colleagues who are covering the virus.

December: Health care workers and nursing home residents will likely be the first people to receive the vaccine, as the panel recommended.

Up to 40 million doses could be available to Americans before the end of this year, from a combination of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines. That would be enough to vaccinate the three million people who live in long-term-care facilities, as well as most of the country’s 21 million health care workers.

January: Keep in mind that both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require a second dose a few weeks later to be effective. So an initial batch of 40 million doses would be enough to vaccinate only 20 million people.

By early next year, Pfizer and Moderna are likely to be able to ship about 70 million doses per month, Moncef Slaoui, a top federal vaccine official, told The Washington Post yesterday. People will likely receive the shots at doctor’s offices, hospitals and pharmacies, as well as at specially created clinics in some places, my colleague Katie Thomas says.

February and March: The next priority groups are likely to be people over the age of 65 (and especially those over 75); people with medical conditions that put them at risk of death if infected; and essential workers, like those in education, food, transportation and law enforcement.

One exception to this second wave of vaccine recipients may be people who have already had the virus, making them immune from it for at least some period of time.

If other companies in addition to Pfizer and Moderna receive approval for their vaccines, the total number shipped each month could reach 150 million by March, Slaoui said.

April, May and June: The most likely scenario is that even people who don’t qualify as a priority — like healthy, nonessential workers younger than 65 — will begin receiving the vaccine by the spring. The vast majority of Americans could be vaccinated by early summer.

Once that happens, life will still not immediately return to normal, partly because the vaccines are not 100 percent effective. “There will still be risks to people,” as Caitlin Rivers, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, told me.

But those risks will be small compared with today’s risks. Treatments continue to improve, reducing the death rate for people who get the virus. And widespread vaccination will sharply reduce the spread, helping protect even people for whom a vaccine is ineffective. Rivers predicted that social gatherings will again be common and largely safe by the summer.

All things considered, the spring isn’t that far away, which is yet another reason for people to make extra efforts to avoid unnecessary risks — like eating inside restaurants and gathering indoors with friends — for the next few months.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if well looky what we have here..apparently tRump put xc in charga Vaccine distribution...that Craxxy..!?!

quote:
what if December?
What if YaY! I get to tell alla the lil kids Santa isnt real ..& break their hearts & stuff..?

What if also tell their parents that Santa is a mis-spelling of Satan...a course that evil mastermind Crooked Hillary traveled back in time to fool those trusting Christians..?

What if any temp much above 60 is to damn hot..?

what if i was rich, i'd have a winter home in the Bahamas?

What if buy me 1 too..?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
What if well looky what we have here..apparently tRump put xc in charga Vaccine distribution...that Craxxy..!?!

what if someone forgot to tell BrucE that his BFF Trumpenstein lost the election?

what if after Melancholy Trumpenstein divorces the orange haired baboon, he will be free to hang out with Bruce 24/7?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xenacrazed:

[b]What if any temp much above 60 is to damn hot..?

]

what if maybe you oughta move to Northern Canada, eh?

what if the orange haired Sasquatch might move with you?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i dreamed last night that Linxi returned to the scrolls?

what if not only that but she started working where i work?

what if she made many mistakes at work cause she was chatting online too much?

what if the bosses told me to tell her to start working better or else they'd can her?

what if i told them to tell her themselves cause i ain't their gopher?

what if the dream ended before i learned what happened next?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if no one else posted today so far?

what if FINE, the scrolls is MINE?

what if that's cause i have no life?

what if *sigh*?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I got paid today YAY? Big Grin

What if Christmas shopping soon?

What if, I'm glad I don't have many people to buy for?

What if that gets pricey and I'm poor as a humbug?

What if I hope I can get together and exchange gifts in person with my family but I'm not really banking on it?

What if we'll probably do the gift swap delivery thing with my sister coming over to give me my mom's gifts for me and her own, and me giving her hers and my mom's?

What if and then we'll all do a zoom video thingie where we open the gifts in front of the computer screen? Razz

What if wowwwww?

What if I'll be glad when the vaccine gets here? smash

~~Johnny Depp.