Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if blah december?

Painful memories this month, wish i could sleep thru it all.

i wonder if Ame will return?

So there's no Thanksgiving in aussie land? No pilgrims arrived stealin the land the Indians? Aren't you lucky.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I just stop in to say hi..???

What if I just wish everone well & stuff..??

***Crickets***

What if I'm doing a little better than last year & a half?

What if I was well enuff to make a daylight doctor's appointment?

What if getting him back to where he was in his agreeing with me is gonna be work..?

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if howdy BrucE?

It has been pretty empty in here lately. I'm glad to here you're doing even a little better lately.

I hope you get to drop in more often.

i'm actually watching Xena again. My mindset is different from the last time i saw it. Oddly enuff, it seems more fresh than it did when i stopped watching the dvd's 2 years ago.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Hey Brucy!!! (waves)

What if, it's good to hear you're doing better!

What if...lmao, doctors...wish I could find a good one. All of 'em either don't have any information and anxious to get me out of there or they have too much of the wrong information that they're trying to push on me.

What if...not that I always know what's best for me otherwise why go to a doc? Razz but I have a good enuff idea of what I NEED to get better.

What if, the chiropractics were helping some but the docs themselves have very little to say. I wish they'd say something about my condition. Feel like I'm dealing with Lucy sometimes. Five cents please!!! Roll Eyes Razz

What if, but it's good to see people coming around here again, I know I've been MIA a lot for awhile too.

What if I should pick up Xena again too, it's funny how when our lives change or times change, that the old shows do feel fresher when seen with a different perspective?

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if ... How time has past.....
When I first came to Tom's Xena board ..

I looked like a Xena Badass..

Now I look like Bernie sanders with a lil mouth beard..Dyed brown.

Who da thunk.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
What if ... How time has past.....
When I first came to Tom's Xena board ..

I looked like a Xena Badass..

Now I look like Bernie sanders with a lil mouth beard..Dyed brown.

Who da thunk.

BernE Braless???

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i hear one more Christmas song i am going to go berserk?

yes, i am turning into Scrooge or the Grinch or both

bah humbug!

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if BernE B Has been struggling to get into the Xmass Spirit..?

What if Healthcare for everybody...Merry Christmas..?

What if.... Wait....wasnt that Hillary's idea/Cause back in the 90s..??

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if ' Merry Christmas" ya buncha laggards

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Merry Christmas, a day late...yesterday was nuts, but a lot better than I expected it to be???

What if yesterday I did something crazy I never expected to offer to do much less do it successfully?

What if I hosted Christmas dinner? Eek

What if, thankfully it was just four people that came, John's dad, my mom, my sister and her husband?

What if my first turkey, a small 8 pounder, was fully cooked after an hour and a half and it got RAVE REVIEWS? Eek Big Grin

What if I cooked it at 400 degrees because I was scared it wouldn't be ready in time, but voila, an hour and half later it's golden brown with no pinkness inside whatsoever, and not too dry?

What if my dad used to do all this at holidays, make the turkeys, the gravy, the stuffing...my mom did the side dishes?

What if I think he was with me last night saying, "You can do this?" Smile

What if it actually was a great Christmas, something I haven't had in years??? Smile

What if...here's hoping 2019 is even better, or at least better than this year? Razz Big Grin smash

What if, here's some dark comedy for you guys to get you through the rest of 2018? Big Grin Big Grin

"It's a Wonderful Trump"-Saturday Night Live

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Note to self: show up at Kate's house next year for Christmas.

i'm am glad you had a good one. i am sure you deserve a happy holiday after the rough time you have had in recent years.

what if my Christmas was the worst ever- so far?

It sucks not having any family. Extended family don't extend themselves to me as they have enuff of their own family & don't need or want no xc.

At least i have Natalie Adele, although in winter, she snuggles up to the floor register under an upstairs bed. i need to kidnap me some coed around the holidays & force her to be my family. Or else hibernate til spring.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if all the scrollers are invited next year? Big Grin

What if I know how you feel about extended family, xc...so many ppl have their own lives and can't always be bothered with mine either? Razz

What if even my immediate family has moments of hibernation?

What if...but in all fairness I hibernate too so it kinda balances out?

What if I know it's hard when you lose someone though...it was weird and sad without Dad around.

What if, I'm sure you'll find some people to be your family...if I lived closer to you, I could be, but for now, think of me as another part of your scroll family!!! Big Grin

What if we should all have a virtual Holiday dinner next year!!! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if another year?

i don't do n.y. resolutions cause change ought to be enacted at any time any day & not just on the 1st day of the year out of some silly ritual.

life is just one long year, bookmarked by events which mark significant changes. This is especially true today as Trumpett acts like a one year old child boo-hooing about garbage. The news media isn't much better, egging him on. Too bad we can't put the gov't, the news media & the lawyers on a space ship & shoot 'em into deep space.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if measurable snow on the ground for the first time this winter?

i hate snow, it serves no purpose except for snow shovel makers & skiers. At least January is almost
half over. C'mon summer.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if were is everybody?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, I've been hibernating like a bear, friggin cold weather, brrr! Big Grin

What if I am looking forward to summer too, and putting the pool in the back yard again?

What if I hope I've lost some weight by then so the heat won't be too horrible? Razz

What if, hopefully this new food plan I'm on will work, so far I've been able to follow it which is encouraging??

What if...getting old means mandatory conscienciousness about the health stuff. Even vanity has to come last to diabetes and other fun things..Razz.

What if I remember being 20 and being able to eat pizza and/or cheesesteaks every day but only get a little belly fat lol. Those were the days when I only had to do situps! Razz Big Grin

What if, and then my body decided it doesn't like gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar...apparently food allergies can cause all kinds of things...fatigue, weight gain, sluggishness, depression...who knew? Confused Razz Big Grin

What if...ah well. In other news, I've got some writing projects I'm working on, and a movie shoot in April. Life could be worse I guesss, even if I still don't have enough money! Razz

What if I hope 2020 sees an end to the Trumpdumper...THAT will be a thing to celebrate too!!!! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if were is everybody?

As Free Madness says
Hi-brrr-Nation!!!!!

This January has been miserable.

On the plus side My Doc gave me a
medicine which might do something Weird.

You Know me.. Im alla-bout the Weird.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if weird is good?

What if, it has been VERY miserable this January, and I for one am glad I have a roof over my head??? Razz

What if I wonder if this summer is gonna be brutally hot?

What if, which do y'all hate worst, extreme heat or extreme cold? Big Grin

What if to me it depends on what time of year it is...right now I think I'll take the heat but I may feel diffferent when summer comes who knows? Razz smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i like steamin hot summers?

Make that hot and dry. Last summer was too wet. i could barely get the yard mowed for all the wet grass.

Speaking of weird, i am feeling very strange today. It is unusually warm, in the 60's & it is maing me depressed for some strange reason. i guess near spring weather reminds me of mama xc a lot. i am too much an island.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
What if I found the Scrolls and managed to log in?

What if I felt a little teary seeing the main page?

What if the birthday thingy says I'll be 33?

What if I will not..?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if hey, Fahrenheit!!! Big Grin

What if welcome back? Smile

What if this is WP9, a.k.a. Kate, a.k.a. many other names over the years?

What if I have no idea what it says on the birthday page about my age, but I'll be 52 this year? Eek

What if I'm not as devastated as I was when the big half century first hit me?

What if, I'm determined that THIS year be at least halfway decent since I wrote off the last 2 entirely? smash Wink

What if...keep moving forward and don't give a shite, that's what Johnny Depp says, and I think he's right. Big Grin

What if I didn't even intend to make that a rhyme? Razz

What if it's Indian summer, think I'll go outside? Big Grin Wink

What if ok talk soon! smash Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if hi to Hietie?

i hope you been okay & you login again & again.

Long time no see or read. Not many of us left around here. Kate, BrucE & me, with rare visits from Argy & Ame. The old neighborhood just ain't the same. *sigh^

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, Indian summer makes me loopy? Razz

What if I've been spending entirely too much time on Twitter lately? Razz

What if I like it better than Facebook tho cuz you can actually be anonymous, well at least see others besides your pals and family that you known for years.

It's a good place to stan yer favorite celebrities too or poke fun at politicians.

What if ya gotta watch Trumpoid tho, not that I need to tell y'all even those who DON'T go on Twitter??? Eek Roll Eyes

What if he'll react to EVERYTHING?

What if Amber Heard also blocked me??? smash Big Grin Big Grin

What if that was actually a proud moment in my life. Smile

What if...ah well, here's to living, with a healthy balance of one's own terms and LIFE's frickin terms. ONWARD!!! smash Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if hate having a cold, hate rain, hate that my tax refund is gonna be a lot less than last year?

Can we skip 2019 & got straight to 2020?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

Can we skip 2019 & got straight to 2020?

What If I second that 200%??? Razz smash

What if...it's just been a nightmare with Trump. A nightmare of monumental proportions. I suppose personally(financially) I should be grateful he's not only left SSDI alone but I'm still getting raises every year...for however long that lasts. But...in other ways he's just been a real psycho menace. Separating families in the name of deporting "immigrants" when we're all f**king immigrants anyway from way back!!! Mad

And I'm also being given confidential information from reliable sources that he's been literally making those who speak out against him(particularly if they're famous) pay out the wazoo by having their credibility destroyed by lies and smear campaigns...Idk, I guess there were worse presidents, Bush JR. was an atrocity unto himself, Raygun had everybody hypnotized into Pleasantville-type states of mind...and maybe no one will ever be qualified to ever sit in that Oval Office and wear the title of Commander in Chief. Certainly Killary would not have been much better, but maybe Sanders might have done something worthwhile...

I almost went to Nicaragua when Trumpoid got elected, but the only thing about leaving USA is the relinquishing of my Freedom of Speech. I couldn't get away with talking like this in another country about the leaders there. Razz But hell, why should I stay in a place that's highly overrated just to keep my right to complain about it? Why not go someplace else where I WON'T have to complain? Lmao there's a concept... Razz

Not that I'd HAVE to give up my citizenship, I could get dual citizenship I guess but I hear that's expensive. Or I could just live in another country and get a green card or whatever it is in other countries. I could make it work. Then I'd come back here if I so choose without having to go thru a big production like you have to go thru now. Razz

Hmmm. I did love Ireland when I went there. If the cost of living wasn't double what it is here...I would go there. Maybe I'll give Nicaragua another thought. Jeez, one dollar is 22.50 over there??? I'd live like a QUEEN!!! Eek Big Grin

Ah well. Gonna meditate on it for now, I'll see!

Hope the weather improves again, xc's cold goes away and I accidentally stumble upon a briefcase with one million dollars somewhere in the park???? Moral question, would I turn it into the police? The way I feel now? Naaaah. Big Grin But I would share it with my friends and loved ones. I'm with Edward Scissorhands on that one! Wink smash Smile

~~Johnny Depp.