Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah..
I also bought a pair of 10x42 Binoculars fur $100
but it appears even they cant/wont focus on Jupiter clearly...

its 4 big moons are supposed to be visible now...but all I get is a bright Smudge...

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Seattle Council Replaces Columbus Day with Indigenous People's Day

What if...YESSSSSS!!!!! smash smash Big Grin Cool

What if people need to redirect their anger towards American History school textbooks that LIED to us since childhood???

What if I never knew the full horror of what Columbus and his ilk did to these amazingly strong and intelligent people until recently???

What if...Italian Americans can rest assured that they still got pasta, pizza, opera and all other GREAT things about their native land!!!

What if...hey, I have things about MY country I need to write off as a bad job...DUH! Razz

What if...good to see SOME change for the better!!! smash Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if about time they recognized Native Americans?

They can always have Italian-American Day, they have holidays for all sort of nonsense anymore.

Mafia Day? That's be an offer gov't officials couldn't refuse

National Lasagna Day? Makes me wish i could easy spicy foods again (i've had ulcers & acid refluxe for most my life)

Now if they can rename Columbus, Ohio after Sitting Bull, that'll be a step forward.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if about time they recognized Native Americans?

They can always have Italian-American Day, they have holidays for all sort of nonsense anymore.

Mafia Day? That's be an offer gov't officials couldn't refuse

National Lasagna Day? Makes me wish i could easy spicy foods again (i've had ulcers & acid refluxe for most my life)

Now if they can rename Columbus, Ohio after Sitting Bull, that'll be a step forward.

What if...HAHAHAHHA Mafia Day!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yeah hey don't they have a Spaghetti Day somewhere? Or am I wrong?

National Lasagna Day would be lovely, or maybe National Neopolitan Ice Cream Day?

Lol. I guess every nationality should have its own holiday maybe it's only fair but wow it's almost like a bunch of kids vying for the same size ice cream cone.

They can have St. Patrick's Day if they want it, that won't bother me much. St. Patrick was Roman anyway, originally! It was when alot of Romans were invading Ireland. The "snakes" were those who didn't quite subscribe to Christianity never mind Catholicism. You know, them PAGUNS!!!! So they were driven out and everybody thought it was so great they made this one particular Roman dude who was responsible for most of the pagan evictions, an honorary Irishman. And a Saint to boot. LOVERLY!!!! Razz

Sitting Bull, Ohio has a MUCH better ring to it actually!!!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hay!
What if I gots some Newz?

What if Granni Braless just had her 94thbirthday?

What if my daughter is pregnant again this time with Twins..?

What if she is 3 months & looks like shes 6+ months pregnant?

What if she explodes from TOO MUCH Babies..? Eek

WHat if her husband is 6'7" so these babies could be HUGE??

What if shes 38 YO & they consider her a 'geriatric' mother.

What if I think shes only a few years older than Linxi?

WHat if holy crappage & stuff..?

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if congrats to Granni Braless and Val?

i wonder what Linxi is up to these days?

So many scrollers who are over 20 years older since the heydey of the scrolls. i hope they're all okay & that we haven't lost any of them though it wouldn't surprise me if we had.

94 is pretty good. cool.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Granni Braless...and God Bless her, 94 is an amazing milestone!!!

I remember Linxi. She seemed really cool. Yeah a lot of us are old farts now or on the other side...don't like to think about that last but I gotta these days I guess.

Last I heard, a lot of scrollers went to Facebook, a place I rarely visit anymore.

Congratulations to your daughter, Brucy, that's really amazing! Twins are a big deal. Hell, ANY pregnancy is a big deal, not that I'd know from personal experience but...wow!

A geriatric mother? At 38? I guess I would be an ancient mother if I had one now...not that I'd want to at my age lol. Janet Jackson was in better shape than I was at 50 which is probably why her baby ended up fine and healthy. Some people have all the luck!

Once in awhile I think, wow, I'd have made a pretty cool mom.

Other days I think...probably better I didn't have kids, it's enough just to keep my cat Julius from tearing the house apart when he's in a raucous mood lmao.

Ah well. These days I'm just happy to be breathing.

I took a Reiki course today. It felt great considering I needed a good healing session...might as well learn to do it myself and save money!!!

I want to do that for a living, always loved it, love all that stuff, might as well get paid for it too!!!! Big Grin

Who knows,maybe I'll have my own practice and even hold classes like this teacher is doing.

On a break, we were talking about renting apartments in Philly, and I had another blessing check. Rent has gone SKY HIGH here, and unless you're willing to live in uninhabitable conditions, you won't get anything for less than 1300.00 a month.

This made me realize that even if I have next to no money, hell, I own a house that was paid cash outright...I have no mortgage, just taxes and bills while others are paying out their arses for a tiny one bedroom apartment where the landlord just MIGHT fix whatever's broken...when he gets around to it. Razz

Makes one realize what they have to be thankful for!!!! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if staycation & i am taking Fridays off from late June through Labor Day?

i am two thirds of the way done with the first draft of book 7, which is the final book of the series- yay!

i met a woman who wants to be my editor & she is pretty cool & we like a lotta the same stuff. She does editing for a living & will give me the lowdown on whether the book (book one) has potential on being published.

Even if it doesn't get published, i'm cool with that. The story has been with me since i was a little xc & i'll be pleased as a fly on a corndog to be done with it.

Meanwhile...i need new gutter on the back of the house and a couple trees taken down. If only Natalie Adele was a human and not a cat i'd give her a hammer, new gutters and an axe and send her outside to work.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if congrats to xc on his book and the editor...so cool to hear all of it!!! Nice to get stuff off one's chest, fiction stories from our childhoods finally put to paper, that's the best personal growth and expression of truth EVER. That and music/writing songs. Smile

I finally got the damn garbage disposal replaced...it was an emergency thanks to some SPARKS that came out of it on Friday...scared the living pus outta me, so I called a plumber who bought a new one, came over and put it in.

Had to borrow money from my mom AGAIN bc it's just not always possible to save up for these rainy days...

Good news is, it's done, and now we don't know how to act, with these modern day conveniences!!! Big Grin

Every day is a staycation for me until I can figure out how to make money without driving myself into the insane asylum. Razz evil Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if garbage disposals can't dispose of inferior garbage disposals?

My air conditioning drain pipe garage runoff hole thing clogged up recently and i had to get a plumber here to clear it up. i tried many times to unclog it but it didn't work. i wonder if Natalie Adele is using that drain hole to bury her poop or maybe dropping dead mice inside. She was looking really guilty after i paid off the plumber.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I can't do without my air conditioning?

What if cats will find ways to get into everything and even destroy things if they wanna?

Julius totaled the cover of a book John got me for Christmas last year...Wicked, by Gregory Maguire. Yeah the musical was based off of that but I only recently got a chance to crack it open. I was pretty upset at Julius for the destruction of the cover, but I may be able to save the look with a bit of contact paper. I don't read enough as it is, my mind runs away too much and wants to write every time I get to an inspiring paragraph.

It's been kind of a depressing month, mostly because we still don't have enough money to get by. I was seriously considering a reverse mortgage since John's 62 now. But we still won't have diddly squat, maybe a few extra hundred a month and then we wouldn't even have our house anymore. I only thought of it 'cuz, well, who are we gunna leave this house to after we go up in smoke? We have no kids, and no one in our families need a house, they all gots more money than us anyway.

I took my reiki class but I think I need to take more levels to get any kind of serious job in it. It's expensive as fark. You have to pay money to make money. I for one am fed up with that concept. Roll Eyes

I'm binge-watching Harry Potter movies to cheer myself up. Watched "Sorcerer's Stone" tonight. The first movie always makes me feel good, it's where it all began before everything gets super dark and people die and stuffage.

Writing again too helps. Gotta figure out the 14th chapter, after making sure the first 13 are good enough!!!

Onward...slowly but doggedly.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if heat wave?

i like it hot and no rain (sorry for cussing with the r word)

i have insomnia

i need sleep

sleeeeeeeep

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I hate insomnia?

What if I'm not a huge fan of extreme heat but it's better than cold weather at least?

What if, but as long as I have a way to beat it, I'm okay with it...like my pool!!! BOY is that water warm though...feels like it could be Florida! Razz Big Grin

What if...I'm a big fan of alternative healing but there are good ways to get sleep, like say, Valarian root; that's really good. CBD oil is also great(you can get that legally and it doesn't make you high like pot does.).

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Im almost getting an up tick in my health....Its unpredictable & wobbly but ,it seems, that 3 of the things I do can be used in unison to improve my sitch.

Which would be nice...Im sick & tired of being sick & tired..LoL

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i hurt my back the other day simply by standing up and stretching to yawn?

i went to the chiropractor who made the back feel better but still it hurt in the lower back. i used a heating pad on it, & later an ice pack. i bought some CBD cream & that helped, too.

Now if only i can replace my back with a bionic one or take some of Capt. America's super-soldier serum. Not sure they sell that stuff at Kroger's.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Holy Shit ... dude ..I can sympathize...

What if I did something similar back in the mid 80s.

I was slouched in a living room chair & moved TOO quickly to shut off the TV & go to bed.

I didnt even take a step & was hit in the back a few inches above my belt by 1 of the most excruciating pains I had ever felt to that date.*

It knocked me to my knees & I s-l-o-w-l-y crawled over to the TV to shut it off.
the initial Blast of agony had subsided a bit.

I used the Big Old wooden console TV** to pull my self up & slowly walked to bed ...the pain eased after a bit.

It probably was 90 seconds from start to.... Ok I can deal with this....now
Eventually it SEEMed to get all better...but not really

Haunts me a little every now & then...
Its usually something small that sets it off

* Yah.. as we ALL know life gets more painful the older you are.. Big Grin

** Was a big Old Admiral 'works{or not!} in a drawer...Easily 40" long

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if sorry to hear about that, guys!!!

Since we're on the subject of backs, I went out yesterday with a friend of mine I hadn't seen in awhile...I thought I'd test myself on walking around window shopping and suchage. My back screamed at me after two and a half blocks and I was done for the rest of the day.

Still recuperating today, and just taking it easy, although I want to get up and do some housework, just to get back on the horse.

My friend said yesterday that this is no way to live for either of us.(she deals with back pain too, made worse when she's walking.)

I couldn't agree with her more, so if it kills me I'm going to do a little every day...around the house and walking outside. Baby steps. Hopefully it'll improve sooner rather than later!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
What if my back is feeling much better, just a tad sore?

Heating pad helped as did the CBD cream and so did walking around, which i did today at Karst Park.

Meanwhile, hoping to be finished with 1st draft by Labor Day before i start uh 2nd draft.

Elsewhere, Natalie Adele hopes to scratch out Trumpett's eyes in '20.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, glad your back is better, xc!!!

Sometimes a little time and good remedies is all one needs with this kinda thing.

I went to my chiropractor yesterday and cried like a little baby, telling him I don't wanna live like this anymore. The nurse practitioner suggested an MRI which I'm not thrilled about but I'll do it anyway. Just wanna know some more reasons why...

Hopefully it'll get better with time as well!!!

I can see Natalie Adele sneaking in and tearing up Trumpet's notes before every debates and campaign appearances...haha that'd be epic. If she wants a running mate, Julius would come back unless she wants someone a little less hotheaded. Crystonian, Julius's best buddy, is charming, outgoing and handsome to all the other kitties, making him a "perfect" politician on the outside, which would really fool the adversaries. But he's got a determined nature and a sharp mind; he's not just another pretty feline to be dismissed by silly humans lol!!!

In all seriousness, tho, I think Bernie Sanders could work it just as well...so long as he doesn't get too "commercial" if y'all know what I mean.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if my back is feeling much better, just a tad sore?
Elsewhere, Natalie Adele hopes to scratch out Trumpett's eyes in '20.

Well its good youre doin better.

Free Madness Wrote:

I went to my chiropractor yesterday and cried like a little baby, telling him I don't wanna live like this anymore.
In all seriousness, tho, I think Bernie Sanders could work it just as well...
=========================================================================

And good luck to you also with your health & stuff..
After 4+ years with this doctor I can see he is NOT gonna do what I want.. the deceptive turd.

As to the politics I REALLY Hate Trump but 3/4 of the Democrats running are just as bad on the opposite end.

I STILL Want Al Gore & Hillary.
Why do people Still fall for the Republican Lies told about them...
I like ELizabeth Warren & Bernie .., but

Jesus Bernie I CANNOT stand listening to you..
You could announce I won Millions in the lottery & Id STILL be.. all..
Plugging my ears going

"shut up..Shut UP..Shut the Frakk UP!!!"
He has the most Un-Pleasant voice,accent &
mannerism of any politician I have Ever heard.

Joe Biden is moldy oatmeal....he has been in National politics since before I graduated High Skool..

WHat makes him so Special......Nada..I remember not 1 F-ing thing he has ever done.
He is less memorable than the shit I just took. WHen youve spent 40 years in politics & did NOTHING..
You SHOULD NOT BE Running for President.

Kamala Harris is a Race baiting disingenuous Shit & I ABSOLUTELY Will NOT VOTE for HER.

In fact the 'woke' anti-white racists & racism is EXACTLY why the democrats LOSE.
White males are republican because of THIS!!!!

Stick to the important things like loss of wildlife,over-population & Global Warming.

Oh Yeah ...& ..Tax the Rich....to death preferably,,LoL

Bye for now,
Jolly Old Saint Socialist

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:

In fact the 'woke' anti-white racists & racism is EXACTLY why the democrats LOSE.
White males are republican because of THIS!!!!

Stick to the important things like loss of wildlife,over-population & Global Warming.

Oh Yeah ...& ..Tax the Rich....to death preferably,,LoL

Bye for now,
Jolly Old Saint Socialist

What if, I agree with this, and couldn't have said it better myself.

As much as I want everyone to respect each other for who we are, there's too much emphasis on the problems, not the solutions. One good solution: let everyone be involved in what they're qualified for, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion...whatever.

And stop talking about the past as if it's still happening now. Yes, a lot of things still suck but the past and the present regarding bigotry in ANY form are FAR from the same thing!

Talk about the present. Talk about the current issues. There are plenty. Truths that have been around since the wheel's invention are exploding in our faces and so many of us just want to cling to the tried and true familiar gripes about the past.

I get it. Young black people who are studying their history are upset and traumatized, those of them who just got the news that yes, their ancestors used to be slaves and big fat targets to white assholes.

But while there is still subtle racism or veiled racism or just plain flat out racism, it's really not comparable to back then. Even if some say it is, I think that's a bit of a stretch. That may be unpopular in some circles but that's how I see it.

It's suckage how divided we all have become. A conflict happens between a white and a black person and race always has to come into it. The white person is seen as a racist pig merely for complaining that the black person is taking up two parking spaces. This is just one example. But nobody wants the minorities to be wrong. Ever. Oh no, perish the thought!!!!

The same is true of women's issues, and the MeToo movement. Men are not the only ones who perpetrate abuse and women are not the only victims. It can actually be reversed, with women beating the crap out of men. These guys won't hit women, they're gentlemen, but the women go kamikaze on them and they're stuck in hell. Especially if they love these women. It's the same catch 22 as it is for women who are abused.

And...these same perpetrating women who beat up men, also turn around and LIE by saying their own victims were THEIR perpetrators!! Amber Heard is a prime example but people STILL glorify her and her lies while giving her platforms to "speak out" against injustice.

It's scary out there.

Abuse has no gender or gender preference. I've been the recipient of various forms of abuse by women all my life. My mom meant well, but she was a nutball raising me, and that's putting it mildly. I've got the scars to prove it. Fast forward to adulthood, friends I thought would stick by me forever not only went the opposite direction but also more than a bit psycho. I won't go into details right now. Suffice to say, women can be horrible to each other let alone to men. We can also be wonderful to each other and to men!!! It's our choices, our understanding of basic right and wrong, the Golden Rule, and balancing out our feelings, hopes, dreams, ambitions with what we're able to do based on our experience, education and determination. We can either create life or destroy it. Men can too. It's a choice.

And I haven't even scratched the surfaces yet of so many issues that can be put into a clearer perspective for the solution to come, rather than more regurgitated problems.

Ah well. Thanks for listening to my crack-of-dawn ramblings this Saturday morning!!!

I think I'm gonna go watch some cartoons on YouTube just to clear my head!!! Big Grin smash Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:

What if, I agree with this, and couldn't have said it better myself.

As much as I want everyone to respect each other for who we are, there's too much emphasis on the problems, not the solutions. One good solution: let everyone be involved in what they're qualified for, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion...whatever.

And stop talking about the past as if it's still happening now. Yes, a lot of things still suck but the past and the present regarding bigotry in ANY form are FAR from the same thing!

Talk about the present. Talk about the current issues. There are plenty. Truths that have been around since the wheel's invention are exploding in our faces and so many of us just want to cling to the tried and true familiar gripes about the past.

I get it. Young black people who are studying their history are upset and traumatized, those of them who just got the news that yes, their ancestors used to be slaves and big fat targets to white assholes. Razz

WoW There so much here Im gonna have to break it down into smaller parts to reply.

Narcissists tend to look for some one to blame ..not how to fix a problem. It suits their 'oh so Superior' mindset.
Too many want the rest of the world to kiss their asses... sorry THATS NOT why we are here.
The 'Progressive Left' are Racists...they are just too full of their own shit to see it.

The Entirety of "White America" somehow needs to be held responsible for the behaviors of its worst 1 or 2 percent.
But all the good done by members of the white race ....that is irrelevant & to be overlooked.

We live in a White World. period, full stop.

ALL Science & technology ...White people
All non-herbal non-acupuncture medicine... yah ,White people.
All modern transportation vehicular & pipeline White people.

Somehow this can all be ignored
People of Color have contributed next to nothing......to all of this.
All the lives saved & agony prevented that modern medicine & American charity{Govt & civilian} have done inAFRICA.

Doesnt count ...... doesnt matter....Blah blah blaaahhhh..
Another Lie....Were stronger,better because of Diversity...Bulshit !!
I have lived in racial mixed neighborhoods since 1991.
Decent people of color are stupid,mostly, & work menial jobs...
Huge percentages of them are complete & total assholes the world would be better off without.

I DO NOT want to live in a world with No large wild mammals & 2 to 3 billion Stupid,Nasty idiots of African descent.
Yes ... I dont like blacks... I wasnt always like that .

Before I lived around them I thought.."Theyre just like us" Poor white trash peeps are just racist.
HOLY SHIT was I wrong.....I STILL cant believe the shit I have seen.

If you just ignore the shitheads..& mind your own business.. to be left alone .. Like you might in any white suburb in America

They think... that YOU think youre better than they are & will do shit to you &/or your belongings/property when no one is looking.
There is No escape...the evil portion of the Black 'community' will FUCK with you always & forever if youre alone & vulnerable.

Well maybe not if youre a youthful white woman..then they might see you as an Asset to be taken advantage of.

My Father-in-law...A little 5'6" older guy...nicest person you could meet, was 75 in 1998 He answered his door one day...
He saisd he thought it was my older bro at the door .. it was a home invasion by a bunch of bored 15 year olds....

He had a shotgun against a wall in the living room because he had been harassed by Blacks on MANY other occasions.
They knocked him to the floor held him down grabbed his gun Pointed at him & PULLED the TRIGGER !!!!
He is ONLY Alive because he didnt load the fucking thing.
In the end they grabbed that {I think} & his TV & tried to run down the street with it.
But a 19' tube TV is awkward when youre a shitty little retard,, so they dropped the TV & broke it.
Of course no one was ever caught or Identified.
Im sure they all grew up to be fine upstanding citizens.

This wasnt some hell hole of a Neighborhood....at least previously....He bout the house @ 1970.
It is about 1 mile in the city from the suburban line.... which has gotten bad now too.
He sold it 1999 for a lot less than the $12,000 he paid to have it sided in 1995-6.
Its a small 2 bedroom double.the downstairs where he was attacked is the apartment
Suzy & I rented from him in 1978. My daughter was born there.
We moved out in '84/85 to live with her newly widowed mom...*groan*
My daughter,who is pretty smart, struggled in her new suburban school,
where she was pretty much a full year behind in every subject,
Because stupid city trash devalues &/or Hates education...

"Dats whitey Shee-it"..LoL

Well My mother-in-law got a huge settlement when her 2nd husband died.
SHe gambled it all away & had to sell the house in 1990.
Suzy moved back with her dad,I wasnt welcome...
My Older bro had a double and needed a tenant for his cheap nasty shithole of an apartment.
He was a D&D player, which I had gotten tried in 1980 or maybe 1984 When I sobered up for a bit.
Well, anyways..all his geek friends liked me way better than Cheapskate McGrumpy-face.
Which he resented....Again narcissism.
My Awesome personality was to BLAME...not his perfect royal shitiness.
He ended up sneaking into my apartment & robbing all things of value he could get away with.
By then some black "Summa Cum Laude" student had snuck up on my daughter immediately after school
& slit the strap on her backpack with a knife...Inches from her neck..
For shits & giggles I guess...Val said she didnt even know him.

So Suzy bought the house Im now renting from her & I moved back in with Andy, my father-in law.

Umm I forgot wher I was going with alla this...Heheh

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if holy SHIT look at the rabbit hole I took us down lol...yikes!!! Eek

What if...lotsa bad experiences there that I sympathize with you for, Brucy. I too was mugged by a black person...a woman. Just one of many bad experiences wtih both blacks AND whites. So I can't blame it all on one race or group. But I can say that I treat everyone equally, and am about the fullest extent of the law when it comes to crime. I don't care WHO you are or what your ethnic background is!!!

It was always one extreme or another, it seems. For awhile it was the blacks who paid for crimes of the whites, and now it seems like many "progressive liberals" seek to let blacks who DO commit crimes off with little more than a song. NEITHER is acceptable to me.

Take my mugger for example. She walked in behind me when I entered my apartment complex. I held the door for her. What did I know she would do??? I turned my back on her and went to check my mail. She came up behind me and cut my purse off and attacked me with a huge knife that thankfully was dull, and only left a small cut on my stomach...like a pinprick. But there was a bruise that stayed for a month and a half, God knew where that damn knife had been. I was terrified to leave the house for months afterwards.

She went to prison, I helped send her there, well me and a 72 y/o woman, also black, whom my mugger had carjacked and clubbed over the head seven times.

Her family and lawyers and even some of her victims!!!(she mugged/carjacked seven people sometimes with her boyfriend, sometimes not--I think her boyfriend was already in prison or maybe the crack killed him. All this happened in 1997 and the hearing was in 1999.) Anyway, even the other victims wanted to let this woman off with a 90 day rehab stay to get clean and then put her out on the street again. WHAT!!! But me and the 72 y/o were the only ones that wanted her to have a full sentence.

WHY you might ask...? were these people being so lenient??? Because according to her, her family and lawyers, and such..."It wasn't her, it was the one-armed man!!!" The one-armed man in this case was CRACK.

so big deal she got hooked on crack but before she took that first hit she was a nice person always doing helpful things around the neighborhood yeah BLAH bla bla she made a bad decision she got addicted but I don't cut slack for that. I did what I could, I testified, and she got half of the sentence we wanted...7 to 15 yrs. in prison instead of 15 to 30. But at least she went behind bars instead of going out to possibly do it again!!!!

Still...I can't blame just ONE damn race I gotta look at the WHOLE human race for the flaws of humanity...

...doesn't make the anger go away when I see REVERSE racism...hate that, hate the SJW culture that is really RUINING humanity by forcing us to this opposite extreme.

More hate won't help the situation though, and I know this. No one is less than except the NARCISSISTS who think everyone is less than them. WherEVER they come from, doesn't matter. It's got nothing to do with Africa, Germany, Iraq or anything, it's about a CHEMICAL f**kup in the brain that keeps narcissists from feeling empathy or compassion and their CHOICES on how they act towards people.

The rest of us owe it to ourselves and the world not to stoop down to their level.

Balance is key but it may take us some time to find that again. Wait...did we ever have it in the first place??? Actually...no. Roll Eyes Razz

I'm still a bit of an optimist though. One day I hope we'll all find a way to work as humans to rid the world of narcissistic behavior...

Here's hoping!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if good luck to us all with some sort of health ailment?

i have let so much work on the house & in the yard go at the xc house since i started writing. i need to light a fire under my butt & get other things done besides the books.

i used to be on the ball about that stuffage but not so much anymore. Once the 2nd drafts begin on the books, that will be eating up time, too.

i need a clone to do that stuff while i concentrate on writing. Can you imagine another xc?

*eeeek!*

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if good luck to us all with some sort of health ailment?

i have let so much work on the house & in the yard go at the xc house since i started writing. i need to light a fire under my butt & get other things done besides the books.

i used to be on the ball about that stuffage but not so much anymore. Once the 2nd drafts begin on the books, that will be eating up time, too.

i need a clone to do that stuff while i concentrate on writing. Can you imagine another xc?

*eeeek!*

What if, I don't think I could deal with another Kate...I'd probably wanna kill her lol so cloning me is out. smash Big Grin But I know what you mean about house and other necessary life stuff balanced with creativity. I have had that problem for years and years lol!

I am trying to walk every day and do a little bit around the house...more and more each day...thinking of mopping the floors today although for the moment I'm procrastinating.

Good luck on everything xc and yes, good luck to all of us dealing with health and life stuff...and whatever creativity we can engage in to keep us sane!!! Smile

I called the Ticket to Work people from the Social Security office the other day...they put me in touch with OVR so I'm gonna call them on Monday. Have to find the best job for myself...my mind works fine, it's my body that wants to rebel.

My sister offered to help me pay for more Reiki courses so that I can hopefully take the maximum amount of levels and have a better chance of getting work.

We'll see how it goes. Meanwhile...I'll just keep swimming!!! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.