Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
What if.. oh yeah... I spent over 3 1/2 hours in the hospital emergency room......to spend 10 minutes ,at most, with the doctor....

What if he was a great guy.....?

What if I'm sorry about your rough patch with the health, Brucy, it sounds awful.

What if I'm glad you liked your doctor at least, despite all the other aggravation you're dealing with.

What if I hope you feel better real soon!!!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if good to see BrucE back, sorry bout your pains and the situation with Val?

Maybe you should track down someone to massage your neck. You know, a voluptuous young blonde chick with soft hands & no inhibitions.

Kate- mama xc had problems swallowing. She tried a method called Vital Stim. The good news: it worked great. The bad news: because of dumbass obombya care rules, she was required to keep progressing to the point she didn't need the treatment. That stopped her from getting better cause she could only do so much. It might work better on your dad-in-law. Just make sure the speech therapist believes in Vital Stim, as it is controversial. It's basically putting electrical impulses into throat muscles to activate them. It worked wonders on mama xc.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, thanks xc, I'll mention that to John today!

What if, I'm getting groceries delivered today because I can't drive and John's at his dad's.

It was not cheap, but we need these supplies, and John didn't have a chance to go shopping before he left.

I'm also supposed to get a Christmas tree and some Christmas presents sent here by Amazon too, but I hope they actually show up. The Christmas tree was supposed to come yesterday. It's an artificial little tree with it's own lights and decorations. Keeping it simple this year given all that's going on.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, all my Amazon stuff showed up yesterday save for one gift that's supposed to come either today or tomorrow. I'm SO GLAD I got all my holiday shopping done! Now it's just a matter of wrapping all the gifts, and searching for some wrapping paper.

What if ho ho ho yada yada it's almost here and soon it will be done.

What if, and then 2020 will come, starting a whole new decade that I HOPE will be better than this past one!

What if...we can only do our part and the rest is up to everybody else.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if isn't 2021 the start of the new decade?

i thought decades go from the year ending in 1 to the one in zero. Whatever the case, i'll probably be dead by the time the 2030's come around.

Wait a sec. *feels pulse* i am dead. Or else i ain't never been born yet.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if isn't 2021 the start of the new decade?

i thought decades go from the year ending in 1 to the one in zero. Whatever the case, i'll probably be dead by the time the 2030's come around.

What if I never thought of it that way...you could be right.

What if, but I don't relish another year of this putrid decade lol.

What if, I always thought it went from the start of the new number until the one with the 9 at the end.

What if...I guess it doesn't really matter which one it is...

What if, I just want 2020 to be better. Of course I say that every year lol.

What if, 2019 wasn't ALWAYS bad, I did get my marriage back on track and learned to manage money a little better.

What if, I'd say those are good accomplishments...the rest of the stuff outside of me is either good or bad but it wasn't my fault so there's that.

What if, now if I could suddenly come upon a large sum of money somehow, I could get my house fixed up and some other things straightened out.

What if, and then no worries about financial issues...but that's a nice pipe dream. Maybe I'll get a decent job in 2020 and that'll help wonders.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

What if...Lol. Does this mean there is no xc??? Eek

If so, that means I've been talking to a figment of my imagination all this time I've been on the scrolls! Eek

*calls psychiatrist*

What if I better get some better meds cuz I'm obviously having hallucinations!!! Razz Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if Val had her baby..??

WHat if by C- Section on the 27th..?

What if the lil turd told my bro but hasnt called/told me.....?

What if some one 'cant handle the truth'..?

What if Im so saddened to see her as she truly is....I cant decide if I was blind or she changed after gettin pregnant,,?

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I played SKyrim again last nite..?

What if opposite handed....It wasnt as difficult as I thought..?

What if Im so un-coordinated either way....Its not that much of a handicap..?

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
WHat if ..whats most ANNOYing is that there is no comfortable position for my arm when it starts its achin..?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if congrats to Val on her baby I guess that's a good thing even if you're mad at her, Brucy. I hope the baby ends up growing into a good solid person despite whatever might happen on the way. Families are tough, and sometimes we fall out with them or realize they're not what we thought they were. It's heartbreaking but one has to look at what will keep one sane through stuff like that. Sometimes distance is necessary.

What if, wow, didn't mean to make a speech there but oh well!!!! Big Grin

What if, New Year's Eve?

What if I have some resolutions that I hope I can live up to but if I can't, I'll at least try, so that's good right?

What if it's easy to spend too much time guilting ourselves for not following our resolutions, so of course one tends to say FUQ Resolutions! Razz

What if, I'm not one who believes it's JUST New Year's that we should strive to change our lives for the better, but it's always nice to have a fresh start.

What if...may this upcoming decade be better than the one past...I hope so!!!!

What if...have a blast tonight, guys whether it's quiet nights in or getting together with loved ones. (P.S. Characters in books can count as loved ones!!! Big Grin)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
What if Val had her baby..??

WHat if by C- Section on the 27th..?

What if the lil turd told my bro but hasnt called/told me.....?

What if some one 'cant handle the truth'..?

What if Im so saddened to see her as she truly is....I cant decide if I was blind or she changed after gettin pregnant,,?

what if congrats to Val but sad that Gramps BrucE wasn't told?

Hope she comes around in time, putting away whatever for the sake of your grand-kid.

If not, sometimes it takes Xena-sized courage to forge amends, even when you're in the right.

Hang in there, friend.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if ny eve is the third dread holiday of the Bermuda Triange of depressing holidays?

what if it's almost as useless as valentine's day or columbus day?

why not make the first Friday of August a holiday instead cause in the states it's warm & ppl can celebrate without cold weather, snow, etc?

We have too many cold weather national holidays.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if 2020?

what if it reminds me of that news program with Barbara Walters, aka Baba Wawa?

i didn't stay up last nite when the years changed. Getting some sleep is way more important.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Happy 2020 and all that shite?

What if, whoopee doo?

What if John has to be away from me four days every week to go look after his dad, and he just left fifteen minutes ago.

What if, I get it, I'm not cold hearted, he has to go take care of him, but it sucks being alone without him.

What if, I've BEEN alone without him before, obviously in more ways than one, but it all got old on me and then we worked all that stuff out...

What if, okay selfish rant over, it's a new year but I'm allowed one selfish rant.

What if, I hope this year is better and we get rid of Trump at any rate, that'd be good news!!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if saw the 1992 Twin Peaks movie in town at a special showing where two the stars were there for a question/answer thingy & to sign autographs?

what if changing from Direct TV (sucks) to AT&T Uverse?

what if thought bout gettin' youtube tv but doubt it plays on upstairs TV?

what if put windows 10 on old PC & amazingly it worked?

what if 2nd editing book 1, nearly done, and gotta work on my pitch to the agents?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if lucky we not in war with Iran?

all that hoopla about the impeachment gonna lead nowhere.

what if i sell my xenacrazed password online & let yet another person become xc?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if HELLO-O-O-O-O-o-o-o-o?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if hello xc! Big Grin

What if...ARE you xc? Or are you the person he sold the password to???Confused Big Grin

What if lmao well, I only recently learned what "impeachment" really means.

They play to the people and get their hopes up that the prez will be OUTTA there and then they have all these stoopid trials that decide the final verdict and then we hear they're scott free and running for prez again. Y'all know this of course but since I don't know nuttin bout how the gov'ment works, I thought that Trump wouldn't be allowed to run next year. I was so excited too until someone said, "Actually nooooo..."

Actually it seems everyone knew this but me. My head is in the clouds half the time anywho. Big Grin

What if, I'm back on Weight Watchers and this time I'm not quitting even if I do fluctuate or plateau or some other annoying thing about weight loss.

What if, anything is better than fad diets where they tell you don't eat from THIS food group, yeah even healthy foods!

What if, I can eat anything I want, just count the points and make sure I stay in the points range for the day.

What if so far 8 pounds and this is the first week? Big Grin

What if, I hope I continue like that for the duration of this?

What if, or at least two pounds a week, so long as I'm losing?

What if...onward!!!! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:
What if hello xc! Big Grin

What if so far 8 pounds and this is the first week? Big Grin

What if, I hope I continue like that for the duration of this?

What if, or at least two pounds a week, so long as I'm losing?

What if, Yeah Hello XC....& You

What if Congrats on losing 8 lbs....2 pounds a week is a Completely unsustainable goal....thats over 100 Lbs a YEAR !!!

What if after the initial burst of quick weight loss you ..maybe.. should ... be satisfied with 2 lbs a month..?

What if thats still like 25 lbs a Year.... thats 240 Pounds in a decade..!!

What if I would disappear before that LoL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if an update on the condition my condition was in..?

What if my Arm/Shoulder/elbow are now nearly as comfortable as they was ,say a year ago..?

What if Im still being careful wid it... weirdly driving has been the most aggro part of my schedule.

What if I mad a drive with a lotta stops & its ok..rite now?

What if I had @ 66 hours in Skyrim before my mishap & have added @ 24 More
Using an XBox controller..?

What if the Player Speed Mult{iplier} is default of 100 the controller set up uses 565 !!!!

What if I keep entering rooms & BANG Im hitting the far wall instantly..!

What if I ran to the edge of the Map from near the middlw in @ 90 - 120 seconds..I didnt even KNOW there was a map edge....

What if it told me I cant go farther....at 1st I suspected it was cause I was only Level 3 ..but I think not..!

What if I have used 'Console Commands' to reset game speeds but its very buggy
sometimes I walk so slow its maddening & sometimes I run like the flash... with no rhyme or reason as to when the X-Value I input will take effect.

What if I have NEVER used an XBox controller before so its really awkward but I did Sneak-Snipe some wolfs at Really long distance for me.. with a Bow & Arrow...USING the controller !?!?!?!

What if it was a real sense of accomplishment after say 24hours playtime being utterly useless at anything.

What if I had switched to using fireballs as they need way less accuracy.

What if But Im Backto my Sneak/Archer Mage that I wanted most in this game..

What if I like that best because of the finesse & fun for me, as opposed to a shield & sword ..which is mostly just button cramming & luck as far as I can tell.

What if Dweeb kids complain that Skyrims Combat isnt fun {Prob not If you use melee weapons} But thats MORE realistic...the Greeks & the Romans & the vikings Just got in there & wore each other down with close combat grunt work, as far as I know.

What if Ima just wantin to get off-line & go for 100 hours tonite & tomorrow LOL

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if Congrats on losing 8 lbs....2 pounds a week is a Completely unsustainable goal....thats over 100 Lbs a YEAR !!!

What if after the initial burst of quick weight loss you ..maybe.. should ... be satisfied with 2 lbs a month..?

What if thats still like 25 lbs a Year.... thats 240 Pounds in a decade..!!

What if I would disappear before that LoL

What if thanks Brucy?

What if they say losing weight slowly makes it less likely for one to gain it back.(at least Weight Watchers says this.)

What if, when I lost weight on it before, I kept it off for four years, then I stopped drinking and hit the sugar real bad to control the cravings...and then.

What if, going back on meds didn't help bc they were slowing EVERYTHING down.

What if, metabolism does slow down with age depending on the person I guess...so any steady loss will be a Godsend to me!

What if, it's more than just cosmetic at this point...I just want to walk around again like I used to, go to the park if I want. I will get there!

What if, glad to hear your health is going well, Brucy.

What if, I may try the gaming thing sometime this year...just to see what all the fuss is about. Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if congrats to Kate on the weight loss?

what if i had no idea what BrucE said in that last post?

what if the person behind the xc handle was impeached & someone new took over the name, and this new person is just as stoopid as all the others who were xc or xenacrazed?

what if reality is a brain fart?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if my first edit of the first novel is finished?

what if i trimmed it down ahead of my word goal of 100,000 words?

what if still have more words to add during the 2nd edit & get in some better character development?

what if still need to work on the pitch when i try to get a literary agent in a couple months?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if thanks xc, and congrats on all the progress with the novels! Smile

What if, I lost 2 pounds last week, making a total loss of 10 pounds so far so that's encouraging?

What if, I feel kind of lazy today in other areas besides the weight loss but i'm pushing ahead best I can?

What if, it was kind of nice outside today which was good?

What if...oh well, time to feed the cats!!!

~~Johnny Depp.