Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if not a celebrity death, but RIP my Uncle Ronnie?

He was the last of my blood relative uncles. He fell in his garage on Monday, hitting his head on the concrete. He was coherent when the paramedics arrived. An MRI showed his brain was bleeding, & when he fell asleep later, he never woke up, passing away on Thursday.

We had talked on the phone on Sunday. He was happy, having recently bought a generator for his house in an area where there are lots of power outages, for some reason. He was papa xc's youngest brother, and now only one sibling, my aunt remains on my dad's side.

We all gotta go sometime. Some people leave too early, others have more to do even in old age and should have stayed longer, and there's some who stick around far too long. i wish he, like mama and papa xc, had stayed around longer.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I'm sorry for your loss, xc, that sucks. I'm sure your Uncle Ronnie is hanging out with your mom and dad right now on the other side. For what it's worth, the fact that he was happy last you talked to him could be some comfort.

My Uncle Jim is my only living uncle on my dad's side, and he's the oldest of five, my dad being second to youngest. The youngest, my Uncle Mike, died this past summer. It's eerie that the oldest is the only one left! But death is one of those messed up, sad, abstract things that no one can really and truly prepare for, no matter what the situation is.

Anyway, sending warm thoughts to you right now. Hang in there!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, I'm anxious for my gas to be turned back on, I paid to have it turned back on and so far it hasn't happened.

Tomorrow they're supposed to come and light the pilots up. It'll be nice to have hot showers again and a real stove and oven...you know, modern day conveniences lol.

I'm trying to tie up loose ends with bills and past due shite, as well as dental work but that'll take an eon, it's looking like. They're dorking around with my insurance company, trying to figure out what it covers before they even schedule my next appointment.

Meanwhile, I'm glad to be chillaxing in the air conditioning and such, while John writes his book. we're both working on books. Those who create together, stay together!!!!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Hay!
What if I gots some Newz?

What if my daughter is pregnant again this time with Twins..?

What if she is 3 months & looks like shes 6+ months pregnant?

What if I posted this at the end of June?

What if there was bad news ...1 of the boys has/had a genetic anomaly that
was described to Val as being "Incompatible with life"..?

What if yeah... last appointment there was only 1 heartbeat detectable..?

What if he doesnt spontaneously abort in the next few weeks after that date she will probably be able to carry the other one to term or close at least..

What if I think she about 6 months along rite now..? too early to have a healthy baby, I suspect..?

What if, sorry I dont mean to be a downer..?

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, yayyy, gas turned back on!!!!

I have to cat-sit for my sister until the end of this month, it'll be six days til the 30th, then I'll be home all the time again. Waiting til then to make baked apples, a true staple of Fall that I haven't been able to do with the gas stove and oven not working.

Actually I'm shocked that the gas man was here as early as he was...before 9, and the time slot was 8 to 12. Normally they're later than the four hours. Blessings come when one least expects it. Smile

Modern day conveniences are back! Hot water too...YESSSSS!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hay!

What if he doesnt spontaneously abort in the next few weeks after that date she will probably be able to carry the other one to term or close at least..

What if I think she about 6 months along rite now..? too early to have a healthy baby, I suspect..?

What if oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that Brucy! Frown

What if that's not being a downer, that's serious, and important.

What if I send all prayers to all of you?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:
What if I'm sorry for your loss, xc, that sucks. I'm sure your Uncle Ronnie is hanging out with your mom and dad right now on the other side. For what it's worth, the fact that he was happy last you talked to him could be some comfort.

My Uncle Jim is my only living uncle on my dad's side, and he's the oldest of five, my dad being second to youngest. The youngest, my Uncle Mike, died this past summer. It's eerie that the oldest is the only one left! But death is one of those messed up, sad, abstract things that no one can really and truly prepare for, no matter what the situation is.

Anyway, sending warm thoughts to you right now. Hang in there!

Thanks, Kate, for the kind words.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hay!

Sorry to hear this, BrucE. i'll be keeping Val in my prayers.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
What if, yayyy, gas turned back on!!!!

I have to cat-sit for my sister until the end of this month, it'll be six days til the 30th, then I'll be home all the time again. Waiting til then to make baked apples, a true staple of Fall that I haven't been able to do with the gas stove and oven not working.

Actually I'm shocked that the gas man was here as early as he was...before 9, and the time slot was 8 to 12. Normally they're later than the four hours. Blessings come when one least expects it. Smile

Modern day conveniences are back! Hot water too...YESSSSS!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What if good to see some good news posted for a change?

Hot water is something we can't do without.

Trumpett gettin' in some hot water, too.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I hope Trumpoid is impeached or at least kept from running for president again.

I don't know how that all works, but it'd be great to just get him outta there.

Then, I wouldn't care who wins, as long as he/she knows what they're doing and gives a crap about this country. Sanders maybe? At this point who cares. I just want that crazy man to move along like a little doggie who can't find any more treats and has to look elsewhere.

Cats, dogs, birds, trees even, anyone/anything but Trump!!!!

I

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hah Haaa!!!

What if .....Speaking of hot-snot water...A Local US Congressman{Val's rep Actually}
Has Resigned & plead guilty to insider trading & obstruction of Justice {Also I Think}

What if Polite people refer to him as Chris Collins.....

What if ....Im at a loss for words ... to properly nick-name this Ass-Flower.

What if ...He is a real shit-bag....Was the 1st Representative to support Prez Chump...

What if Looks like maybe the " Chump -Putin 2020" campaign may just fail.. Wooo-Who...!

The Great National Nite-mare could be over..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if ...About 2 years ago it was getting really drought-y 'round here..

What if this summer made up for it....at came alot at night & early in the day when Yours Drooly was slow asleep.

What if the weather Peeps have been commenting for weeks on how rainy September was...

The back yard here used to flood alla the time...until I brought in ALOT of wood chips to start a garden for Val...early 2000s.

Well the chips have rotted away & loosened up the soil so rain just drains away now...

What if I just noticed this is my 2900th post....thats a new high for me...

What if the Thirsty {1408 posts!} account got shut down...Gee I wonder how THAT Happened..LoL

Sooooo What if .......Yay Me !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if....No new info on Val.....

WHat if the Lil Turd avoids me like the plague...Anyways..

I dunno if she thinks its funny ...? Confused

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I STILL Havent talked to Val...

What if Why oh Why did I have a child....Lil F-ing Ingrate... Smile

What if Oh Yeah .. now I remember Suxy took advantage of me 1 night after an Xmas party at some friends house.

What if Drunk,Horny & Happy .. a 22YO wife witha Killer bod...I stood no chance..LoL

What if them evil accomplices moved Very very far away a few years later....

What if I shoulda married better than I mighta had a less Selfish kid..?

What if we do have fun with alla her torments when I finally do get to see her ..tho

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if .... now I Have talked to Val & she saw the doctor Friday & everything is/was well with the baby.

What if I also saw my brother Monday & he gave me a nasty little 48 hour Stomach flu....

What if Hes better already & Im nauseous still but not Throwing up anymore...

What if I threw up in 3 Sets last night 6AM after 1 Hour of 'sleep' heaved 3x.....7:20 4x more...
finishing off at 9:30AM with a walloping 6x belly drainer.

What if Hay..1/2 measures are for lil sissy weiners,rite?

What if ...isnt 13 a lucky number..?

What if today Im OK except EVERYTHING I eat or drink makes me feel nauseous.

What if aint life grand..LoL

What if by the way... where IS everybody..?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
What if .... now I Have talked to Val & she saw the doctor Friday & everything is/was well with the baby.

What if I also saw my brother Monday & he gave me a nasty little 48 hour Stomach flu....

What if I threw up in 3 Sets last night 6AM after 1 Hour of 'sleep' heaved 3x.....7:20 4x more...

what if glad to hear Val & baby doing good?

what if get well soon, BrucE?

i gotta get a flu shot by month end or early November.

i hate this time of year. Gimme year round summer and no fall, spring or winter.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if FINALLY finished the first draft of book 7, the final book of the series i wrote?

what if over 3100 pages altogether?

Now i am on 2nd draft of book 1, then going on t a 3rd draft before handing it off to the editor.

i miss when the creative juices were really flowing.

oh well

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if FINALLY finished the first draft of book 7, the final book of the series i wrote?

Now i am on 2nd draft of book 1, then going on t a 3rd draft before handing it off to the editor.

i miss when the creative juices were really flowing.

oh well

What if, hey xc, I'd say your creative juices ARE really flowing!

Congrats on finishing the first draft of book 7. That's a great feeling, getting it down and using it as a blueprint for whatever refining needs to be done.

I'm working on a book version to this movie I wrote. In fact we're shooting the movie this weekend. long and short, the last time we shot this here movie, the camera man ran off with my footage. So we gotta do it ALL over again, because...don't get me started about how much I tried to get that friggin footage. He just vanished with it.

Anyway frig that, I'm excited for this reshoot on Saturday, we got a MUCH better crew and camera man.

It's not every day this year I've been creative, so this is hopefully something I can feel good about stamping my name on.

Best of everything to you xc, and stay creative! Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:

What if I'm glad Val and the baby are okay Brucy!

What if, feel better? Stomach flus suck.

What if I hate that feeling when I can't eat or drink anything.

What if, and the throwing up on top of all of that.

What if...coco cola helps me sometimes, or diet coke.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by xenacrazed:

Yay You !

3100 pages?!?!? Is that in Crayon on 1 of those little 3x5 pocket notebooks??
If not ..WoW! I dont think the ENTIRE DUNE series by Frank sHerbert is that long

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
the last time we shot this here movie, the camera man ran off with my footage.
So we gotta do it ALL over again, because...don't get me started about how much I tried to get that friggin footage.
He just vanished with it.

Oh my God !! Thats Donald Trump Level insane... & it sounds vaguely Criminal.Especially if he got paid!

Good luck with your project.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

mostly the same today,but a wee bit better.

Oh I forgot to say.. the baby's due date got moved up from..New year's day.. to Xmas day...

Ok nothing odd there.....LoL

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if yesterday was mama xc's 90th birthday?

what if i wish she were still here so we could've celebrated it?

what if less than an hour ago, i found out the last of my uncles died this morning?

what if he died within a month of the previous uncle?

too much death, i hate this time of year

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if thanks for the kind words to Kate & BrucE on the books i'm writing?

it was actually closer to 4000 total pages spread over 7 books on Word documents.

maybe i better hurry with the 2nd & 3rd drafts before death takes me

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if yesterday was mama xc's 90th birthday?

What if tomorrow {15th}is Suzie's 60-Tooth B-day....?

what if i wish she were still here so we could've celebrated it?
what if less than an hour ago, i found out the last of my uncles died this morning?
what if he died within a month of the previous uncle?
too much death, i hate this time of year

what if Im saddened by your loss....
what if this is the hardest part of being an atheist......What to say when the religious have stuff like 'God be with you' etc....I aint got nuthin...

what if all normal words & language falls so so short... in the face of death....

May peace be with you.