Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:
What if, I don't think I could deal with another Kate...I'd probably wanna kill her lol so cloning me is out. smash Big Grin

Really ?!? Im Actually quite reasonable & easy-going....
I could get along Excellently with a another me..
Probably instant besty...for life.

Im sure that would Shock & amaze all those nincompoop 3rd wave scrollers who showed up with & after Fuckeroo...
motoki, AP, etc. They were the irritants but couldn't see past their own egos...

I would just need 'Brucy II' to be healthy & have his own income.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, I remember those scrollers...I wasn't in their clique enough to know what was going on lol. Tiki was, I think, well at least she was friends with AP. Don't know much about the others. Tiki and I no longer talk anyway. Long story short, she screwed me over big time. Years and years of friendship since childhood doesn't play out when it comes to deciding to just hurt someone because you can. She was that decision-maker. Took advantage of every part of me and then threw me away like a used Kleenex. Oh well. It's been a few years, but I never talk about it much, or the pain and surreal feeling it left behind. Kinda like my dad dying but weirder because she's still alive, to the best of my knowledge. Anyway, that's that.

I may have been a little harsh on myself back there lol, I wouldn't want to kill another me...that sounds kinda suicidal anyway, and I've never been suicidal. Ever. Depressed and confused as I've been throughout life, suicide was never an option. I just don't want to die. I ain't ready so the world is stuck with me lmao!!!

I guess when you live with yourself for many years and ya know what makes ya tick, you get to thinking, wow, what if I met someone JUST LIKE me? Would I love them or want to run for the hills?

No, hell who am I kidding???? I would give myself a great big hug. I need it, and who better to understand me than...me????

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
xc doppelganger would go to work, come home and clean the house, empty Natalie Adele's little box, pay the bills, mow the yard and clean the gutters.

Meanwhile, original xc would keep writing, scare away telemarketers, watch movies, listen to music and have time for walking on campus, drooling over coeds.

hmm...i never had problems with other scrollers.
i was and am pretty annoying myself!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
xc doppelganger would go to work, come home and clean the house, empty Natalie Adele's little box, pay the bills, mow the yard and clean the gutters.

Meanwhile, original xc would keep writing, scare away telemarketers, watch movies, listen to music and have time for walking on campus, drooling over coeds.
That sounds about like what clone Kate would do for me...then again clone Kate wouldn't have all the aches and pains original Kate does, so she'd do all the housework when John ain't here to avoid confusion lol! Can't have two Kates here when a relationship is going well, it'll be too third wheel but she can sneak in and out when he's busy. Big Grin

hmm...i never had problems with other scrollers.
i was and am pretty annoying myself!

Well this happened OFF the scrolls in Real Life. On the scrolls things were pretty mellow...for the most part...between me and others.
Hmmm, don't remember you being annoying. Sometimes things got heated with others amongst themselves as I remember but you always struck me as pretty easygoing. I never even saw you mad at anyone until Chris Brown showed up a couple years ago LMAO. Razz Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if Labor Day weekend?

i may be laboring this weekend. Mowing the yard, cleaning gutters, sweeping the floor, already done some laundry, fighting Natalie Adele to put her flea meds on her.

Staying sane as Trumpett ruins the economy...that takes a lotta labor. How about we place an embargo tax on his tweets?

i am not looking forward to autumn. i want a time machine to take me either back to a better year or way up in the future where i hope to find that only buxom blonde babes have survived mankind's stoopidity and they don't mind shackin' up with xc.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tiki was, I think, well at least she was friends with AP. Don't know much about the others. Tiki and I no longer talk anyway. Long story short, she screwed me over big time. Years and years of friendship since childhood doesn't play out when it comes to deciding to just hurt someone because you can. She was that decision-maker. Took advantage of every part of me and then threw me away like a used Kleenex. Oh well. It's been a few years, but I never talk about it much, or the pain and surreal feeling it left behind.

Yah tiki always struck me as being a bit flaky...Not a bad person just a ...ummm ...confused or confusing one..

But then...it turns out that description seems to fit Ulrich's odd last behaviors ...I still miss him.

It seems my uptick in my health was a 1 time..unon-repeating event....Goddammit

I want to get back to the ideas we mentioned on the last page ,,
but Im sorely depressed right now as NOTHING will break my way...at all ... EVER..LoL

I really COULD use another me even if Only to have someone who agrees with my Awesome-ness...

It seems "no one can appreciate my specialness"...*chuckle*

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

i may be laboring this weekend. Mowing the yard, cleaning gutters, sweeping the floor, already done some laundry, fighting Natalie Adele to put her flea meds on her.

Staying sane as Trumpett ruins the economy...that takes a lotta labor. How about we place an embargo tax on his tweets?

i am not looking forward to autumn. i want a time machine to take me either back to a better year or way up in the future where i hope to find that only buxom blonde babes have survived mankind's stoopidity and they don't mind shackin' up with xc.

OMG Laundry!!!... I think I have a batch of towels moldering away in that soapy petri dish of a wash-machine I have in the basement..

I hope Trump has convinced you to give the Dems a try this next election...
to wash all the filth outta WashDC for a while.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
quote:

I hope Trump has convinced you to give the Dems a try this next election...
to wash all the filth outta WashDC for a while.

i saw a bumper sticker weeks ago that said, "The Democrat 2020". I thought that was funny, hopefully they nominate the best choice to beat the orange haired baboon.

locally, however, Dems have run local politics in my town unchallenged for decades. They have ruined the city, buying & building stuff no one uses or likes. Stupid college punks vote them in cause they think voting Dem is cool. All one party in office is a dictatorship. Locally we need Republicans to run as Democrats. Fool them drugged up, cell phone addicted college punks riding around on their scooters!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, I grew up with Democrats and that's how I learned the value of Democratic values lol.
But there's a certain way some of them talk, kind of like a script was memorized. I don't know how else to put it. Like they wrote something down, memorized it and performed it in front of me.

I do appreciate what seems like fair and necessary values.

But I tend to wish the Anarchists are right. Problem is, we couldn't hack this country without a system, not the way human nature is especially now.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

locally, however, Dems have run local politics in my town unchallenged for decades. They have ruined the city, buying & building stuff no one uses or likes. Stupid college punks vote them in cause they think voting Dem is cool. All one party in office is a dictatorship. Locally we need Republicans to run as Democrats. Fool them drugged up, cell phone addicted college punks riding around on their scooters!

All I can say is Ever since Ronny R all the republicans seem to do is move all money into the hands of the rich...
While they encourage the destruction of the entire earth...

I dunno where the stupid rich Assholes think they are gonna live after the frozen methane hydride{?} hydrate{?} gets into the atmosphere &
the entire planets reeks of rotten eggs & the air becomes too corrosive to breathe...

But they will have taught us... wont they..?

This is guaranteed to happen unless we ACTIVELY move to prevent it...it Probably is already to late...

Too many people causing too many problems..
Not enuff Sanity to go 'round....LoL

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if, I grew up with Democrats and that's how I learned the value of Democratic values lol.

But I tend to wish the Anarchists are right. Problem is, we couldn't hack this country without a system, not the way human nature is especially now.

Yeah..I would call it Liberal values myself....
Environmental protections....Land set asides...for wildlife
Unions to keep Corporations from abusing our fellow Americans....

Racial Equality ...this has degenerated in too racial 'Payback'
& is mostly why white males are now Republicans.

Trying to curb overpopulation.....tho there were no accepted answers then

I saw an excerpt from a 1912 newspaper article... mentioning the future problem of Global Warming..... F-ing 1 9 1 2 !!!!!

50 % + of republicans wont admit it now!
even if a monster hurricane has just wiped out there city.....Dumb-fux...!!!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if yep, fuggin global warming and real life Star Wars...thank you, Ronald Reagan...NOT!!!!! Roll Eyes

That kinda shit scares me isolated.

I don't particularly feel like dying from breathing in rotten egg smelly air.

But whatever, I hope it won't happen in my lifetime, there's not much anyone can do now that the atmosphere is probably full of more holes with what's been going on lately!

Jeez, what was the point of all that anyway? To keep the Russians from attacking? That was worse than nuclear weapons! At least they weren't used once the cold war ended...not that they still couldn't be used in future but...AHHH I hate thinking about this stuff!

It's the kind of thing that makes me feel like this guy...which is why humans should never underestimate the healing power of Cats. Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, speaking of healing, I gotta get that MRI my doctor at Regen America ordered for me.

They're concerned about my back, why I keep having this same pain in my lower right back.

I hate hospitals, so I've been putting off calling and making the appointment but I do need to do it before the 19th because the doc had to go through my insurance to get it approved and such.

On another note, I filled out a pre-application for OVR(Occupational Vocational Rehabilitation).

I want to see if they can help me get the kinda job I can hold down with no real issue. I'm tired of being broke but I want to be able to handle a job so I don't walk away from it mid stream.

Disability sucks raw eggs. But SSDI has at least been SOME income so I'm not knocking the system. Shockingly I've still gotten raises in it even with Trumpoid in office...thanks to the cost of living rising every year...

But it'll be nice to have a steady paycheck for doing something other than staring at my computer all day. Unless the job requires I do that and in that case, at least I'll be doing something more useful than Twitter! Lol...

I actually signed up for this thing where Twitter posts could make you money depending on how many likes you get...but those kinda things can't be counted on anymore...revenue has gone down with that and YouTube videos.

So...hitting the pavements it is! Razz Big Grin

Lastly, I love this weather. I love fall, and pumpkin season, pumpkin spiced coffee and Halloween coming up. It always feels like a new, fresh start. I didn't use to feel this way as a kid of course lol...nooo not back to school!!!! Eek Big Grin

Ah well. Gonna be a relaxing weekend for now!!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jeez, what was the point of all that anyway? To keep the Russians from attacking?

“Of course the people don’t want war. But after all, it’s the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it’s a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.”

— Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

The republicans use Fear & Hatred to badger their members to vote against their own best interests.
TAXES !!! They are coming for your GUNS!!! God Hates Fags !!

Liberals will force you to Gay marry your cats & dogs...!!!

Unions are Communist.....when in actually Solidarinosc! {Polish Trade Union} was probably the Major factor in the dissolution of the USSR...
Not Ronny Reagan "Talkin Tuff to the Russians."

He just got alot of undeserved credit...because Conservatives LOVE Lies & Liars...

Why trouble yourself with trying to understand Complex truths when a simple lie ...makes a great sound-bite.

Besides it drives Liberals Crazy.....

Just like the " Why??..Fuck You!! Thats Why!!" elections of GWB & the Anus-In-Chief.
Who was illegally & treasonous-ly Schemed into the office of POTUS in 2016.

I believe that ANYONE who supports Trump..is a Traitor....
And STUPIDITY is no Excuse for committing treason.

Damn it feels good to say that. Didja Hear me ...'Moscow Mitch'?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeez, what was the point of all that anyway? To keep the Russians from attacking?

“Of course the people don’t want war. But after all, it’s the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it’s a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.”

— Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

The republicans use Fear & Hatred to badger their members to vote against their own best interests.
TAXES !!! They are coming for your GUNS!!! God Hates Fags !!

Liberals will force you to Gay marry your cats & dogs...!!!

Unions are Communist.....when in actually Solidarinosc! {Polish Trade Union} was probably the Major factor in the dissolution of the USSR...
Not Ronny Reagan "Talkin Tuff to the Russians."

He just got alot of undeserved credit...because Conservatives LOVE Lies & Liars...

Why trouble yourself with trying to understand Complex truths when a simple lie ...makes a great sound-bite.

Besides it drives Liberals Crazy.....

Just like the " Why??..Fuck You!! Thats Why!!" elections of GWB & the Anus-In-Chief.
Who was illegally & treasonous-ly Schemed into the office of POTUS in 2016.

I believe that ANYONE who supports Trump..is a Traitor....
And STUPIDITY is no Excuse for committing treason.

Damn it feels good to say that. Didja Hear me ...'Moscow Mitch'?

Yes to all of this. Especially the last bit.

What if, yeah we got a LOT of traitors walking around out there.

Johnny Depp once said words to the effect that America is like a big dumb puppy, crashing into everything until it learns how to focus. He's not wrong. This country is YOUNG compared to all the other countries. I was blown away the other day by the reminder that we humans have only been on earth 200,000 YEARS thereabouts while the entire friggin' EARTH is about 4.5 billion years old.

Makes one wonder about all the other species...did anyone else try to run this place? The T-Rexes? Any other badassses? Or did they just stay within their own surroundings and simply do what is in their nature to do in that moment?

Then again what's the difference anyway? The dinosaurs died in a variety of ways depending on what's trending at the moment...a meteor crash, draught...et. al...when they could've just killed each other like humans are doing now and have been for nearly all of these 200K+ years.

I was just reading about Sunrise Valley. Anyone ever read about that stuff? Where extra-terrestrials supposedly landed here 40 thousand years ago thereabouts and taught us a bunch of stuff...and now they're reincarnating in new humans all the time?

Weird? Scary? No way? It could be true. It could also be yet another lie to get humans all worked up again.

Then there's conspiracy theories but I think I'll leave that alone for now. It's too early in the morning lmao!!!! Big Grin Maybe later. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if so many posts above here while i was elsewhere? Job hunting for Kate while...did i read that right- has BrucE turned Republican or is it that they turn his stomach putrid?

i had trees taken down cuz too many storms & high winds & i'm not counting the hot air from the orange haired baboon in DC.

Took me a week to clean up the yard afterwards & i have bought a Forever Gold Arborvitae to replace the dying maple tree as a memory gift for what would have been mama xc's birthday next month.

what if feel sorry for the people in the Bahamas? If i could have one super power it would be control over the weather all over the world. No more bad weather then...well, except when the rich asses take to their golf courses.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if RIP Eddie Money

Saw him in concert in the early '80s. Guy put on a great show. Here's hoping he grabbed a ticket to paradise at the end.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, yeah, Dorian and other such terrors would do well to crawl back in their holes and never wreak havoc on the tropics or anywhere else again.

I remember what Sandy did to New York and how scared I was for some friends I had there. Kinda reminded me of 9/11 not being able to get in touch with these people because the lines were down or something.

That was a weird time. How many hurricanes come to the east coast anyway? Fortunately my friends survived and so did their home...amazing, considering all the other damage.

But it's scary in Florida and elsewhere, Florida is like a magnet for hurricanes...

YEah we could all do with some super powers to keep the hurricanes at bay.

What if, on another note, I love the fall. But it's still "Kinda" warm enough for swimming so we're keeping the pool up for a bit longer.

Won't be long now though. Weather's changing. I just love the crispness of fall, like pumpkins, apples, and this "new" feeling like starting fresh. Like new school supplies, figuratively speaking!!!

I think I'll make some baked apples at some point...yum!!!! Big Grin

On another note, I love that vinyl is hot right now. I'm getting my old turntable from Nick's house today. Once that gets back here, I'm making a list of all the albums I need that I don't still have, and getting them one at a time. I LOVED those days of holding a lyric sheet in my hand and reading along as the songs played...staring at the amazing faces of whoever I was crushing on at the time while they sang their epic tunes...ah, well, I may not be young anymore but re-embracing something I loved when I was young may be the next best thing!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if RIP Eddie Money

Saw him in concert in the early '80s. Guy put on a great show. Here's hoping he grabbed a ticket to paradise at the end.

What if, I liked Eddie Money a lot. That was sad. Lots of memories with those songs.

Great sentiment, xc. Fully agree.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if RIP Ric Ocasek

Loved the Cars' music- 'You Might Think','My Best Friend's Girl', 'Just What I Needed' & more. Great distinctive music for the ages.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Oh no!!

There celebrity deaths ALWAYS come in 3s !!!

I am Terrified that the next one will be Justin Beiber...

Oh the Humanity !!!!!

Big Grin

Okay I just lied.....
I just want the Bieb to live long enuff for me to get well..
so i can pound a lil respect into him..LoL

Just kidding ... internet spy bots.. just kidding..!

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if feel sorry for the people in the Bahamas? If i could have one super power it would be control over the weather all over the world. No more bad weather then...well, except when the rich asses take to their golf courses.

what if I had been thinking something similar...
"wouldnt it be nice to be able to move alla that rain into the Amazon to put out those fires ?"

Hay there are TWO Democratic Prezzy candidates I hate almost as much as Trump.....

I love Bernie.. but Goddamn it man . . . stop shouting like a Fuckin LOON!!!!
I cannot stand listening to him.
I would however LOVE to see him on the Supreme Court....
Where his pontificating would be newsworthy...

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if, yeah, Dorian .... How many hurricanes come to the east coast anyway?
Big Grin

I remember for a few days they were forcasting Dorian would hit Nova Scotia in CANADA....not as a storm but STILL as a level 1 Hurricane....

Yet ninnys STILL deny global warming.....

When I was about 10 a hurricane blew up here into WNY....
No longer a hurrican but we had really strong winds..I was afraid Id blow away....
All 50+ lbs of me...haha
Thats it....

More recently another made it here....as a spun out breezy,gloomy lite rain shower for maybe 2 days....

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if RIP Ric Ocasek

Loved the Cars' music- 'You Might Think','My Best Friend's Girl', 'Just What I Needed' & more. Great distinctive music for the ages.

What if, I loved the Cars. They were a feel-good band. Always made me smile. Everything was right with the world when my friends and I would get together and the Cars would play on the radio and we'd sing along and dance sometimes...

...(well not me, I never could dance my way out of a wet paper bag lmao...)

I met Ric once, very briefly in 1987 I think it was. He was coming out of a photo store in Philadelphia and I was coming out of a store next door to that. There he was, all dappered out in one of his cool-assed outfits. I'm like, holy shite. I walked up to him and said hello, and he was all shy and such but he was very nice. He wouldn't give me an autograph but that's okay...at least I could say I met him!

My favorite Cars songs are "Drive," "You Might Think," "It's Magic," and "Just What I Needed." Hours of great feel-good ingesting of Friday Night Videos, MTV, VH1...ahhh the whole thing just takes me back.

I can't believe he was 75 though...wut? That's older than Alice Cooper!!!!! Eek

Ah well. He carried it beautifully. He'll be missed!!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh no!!

There celebrity deaths ALWAYS come in 3s !!!

I am Terrified that the next one will be Justin Beiber...

Oh the Humanity !!!!!

Big Grin

Okay I just lied.....
I just want the Bieb to live long enuff for me to get well..
so i can pound a lil respect into him..LoL

Just kidding ... internet spy bots.. just kidding..!

What if, aw, poor Biebs...never had a chance to get used to being called "Great" all the time...such a young kid when he started...they all end up with issues when they start that young. Razz

But he could use a li'l respect...is he still being rude to his fans for asking him for autographs????

That to me sucks but I guess it could be worse.

It could be Amber Heard. Roll Eyes

I won't say much more than that but if I were a billionaire, Mannnn...I would travel there and track her down just to slam a little respect into HER.

I wouldn't use physical violence no way, that'd be too easy. Actually I did scare her away on Twitter when I told her a thing or two...think I may've mentioned she BLOCKED me, which was a proud moment I hold dear! Big Grin Wish I could've seen her face though!!!! evil Big Grin

Lol. This is all Tongue and cheek of course, all I'm saying. I actually feel for celebrities in some ways.
They're in a world of their own. I just watched an Alice Cooper interview where he described meeting Elvis once, and learning that he was SO insulated in his little world, not allowed to go see movies, meet people...can you imagine what that's like????

Nup, I can't. I'd probably be climbing the walls, wanting out!!!! Eek

Counting Blessings is a good practice in the end, I guess. Once I find my blessings, I count them...right now, I'm blessed to be able to call the water company to find out why they're demanding our ENTIRE past due bill even tho we're on the low-income payment plan. What is UP with these people that wanna threaten all kindsa mayhem like liens on your house just to throw their weight around?

I'm gonna tell THEM a thing or two...closer to home after all!!!!! smash

~~Johnny Depp.